Morowind

Tell us about the 001 game you're working on. Show us screenshots. Discuss, promote and share games with others.
Forum rules
If you would like to post about your game, make sure to include screenshots and a long, well-written, thorough description.

Please be positive and understand that not everyone is skilled at using Map001. Games that are similar to other games, or fan games using commercial games' art are perfectly acceptable.

This forum section is dedicated to the discussion of games made with Map001 only.

You must upload your games to above games section of site. Outside links for games are forbidden in this section.
Merlin_Kalkinput
001 Enthusiast

Morowind

Postby Merlin_Kalkinput » Sat Jul 26, 2014 7:48 pm

I decided to create an almost exact replica of the famous Bethesda game "Morrowind", with the exception that it is created to be a CTS, as opposed to an FPS, game. (And yes I purposefully spelled the name wrong, because it's not actually the "Morrowind" game (one "r" instead of two))

It's in alpha, and I want to literally make the entire game.

Current Features:

Main Theme Music from the "Morrowind" game.

Morrowind hud.

The ship in which you start in the actual game. Ship Levels: Bottom, Middle, Top.

Working on at the moment:

The dock between the Census and Excise office, and the prison ship.

Races.

SHUT DOWN
Last edited by Merlin_Kalkinput on Sun Jul 27, 2014 2:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.
My Youtube channel for 001 tutorials:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2hlOjF4uoW_WHEdPbs23wg/videos

Game I'm currently focused on getting done
Raise an Epic Crab!

Wonderland
001 Forum Master

Re: Morowind

Postby Wonderland » Sun Jul 27, 2014 6:29 am

Why not make your own game? Just curious.

Merlin_Kalkinput
001 Enthusiast

Re: Morowind

Postby Merlin_Kalkinput » Sun Jul 27, 2014 8:29 am

I'm not sure, actually. :lol: For some random reason I felt like doing this. I think mainly because it gives me a template to work off of, and a way to measure my progress. That, and I really love the actual game. I usually don't see my other games come out like I hoped, and think this would practically force me into scripting on another level. Making this game will only make me better, but also help me to continue on to "The Burning Sword", and other such games.
My Youtube channel for 001 tutorials:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2hlOjF4uoW_WHEdPbs23wg/videos

Game I'm currently focused on getting done
Raise an Epic Crab!

Return to Games In Progress