Stray Refuge(Mods please lock!)

Tell us about the 001 game you're working on. Show us screenshots. Discuss, promote and share games with others.
Forum rules
If you would like to post about your game, make sure to include screenshots and a long, well-written, thorough description.

Please be positive and understand that not everyone is skilled at using Map001. Games that are similar to other games, or fan games using commercial games' art are perfectly acceptable.

This forum section is dedicated to the discussion of games made with Map001 only.

You must upload your games to above games section of site. Outside links for games are forbidden in this section.
KittyLover22

Stray Refuge(Mods please lock!)

Postby KittyLover22 » Fri Aug 07, 2015 8:19 am

(Mods are free to lock this thread since I am creating an updated one.)
This thread has become inactive. The new thread is here: http://www.engine001.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=29668
Last edited by KittyLover22 on Tue Jan 31, 2017 6:20 pm, edited 13 times in total.
Currently working on several projects:
.Scourge-After Darkest Hour(Updates on hold as I focus on updating Stray Refuge)
Stray Refuge
.Earth 2100 survival project in very early development stages-Thread hopefully will be created soon

Gamerdude
001 Support

Re: Stray Refuge

Postby Gamerdude » Sat Aug 08, 2015 9:53 am

Sounds like a neat project. I like the look of the Refuge Zone, and the sprites are pretty cool. Keep up the good work :)

KittyLover22

Postby KittyLover22 » Sat Aug 08, 2015 1:24 pm

Thanks for you feedback! I'm working on it a bit more before releasing a public demo for it(along with additional testing).
Edit-Released the game demo!
.Scourge-After Darkest Hour(Updates on hold as I focus on updating Stray Refuge)
Stray Refuge
.Earth 2100 survival project in very early development stages-Thread hopefully will be created soon

Gamerdude
001 Support

Postby Gamerdude » Mon Aug 10, 2015 12:24 am

Pretty decent game. You can tell a lot of time went in to this. It'll be interesting to see what you put into it in the future. Keep it up. :)

KittyLover22

Postby KittyLover22 » Sat Jan 28, 2017 7:48 pm

Gamerdude wrote:Pretty decent game. You can tell a lot of time went in to this. It'll be interesting to see what you put into it in the future. Keep it up. :)

Thanks for your feedback!

The Game is now version 4.0! There are a few new features, so check it out!
Last edited by KittyLover22 on Sat Mar 05, 2016 1:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Automatically merged double post.

Last bumped by KittyLover22 on Sat Jan 28, 2017 7:48 pm.
Stray Refuge

Return to Games In Progress