RAIN|FALL (Out now)

Tell us about the 001 game you're working on. Show us screenshots. Discuss, promote and share games with others.
Forum rules
If you would like to post about your game, make sure to include screenshots and a long, well-written, thorough description.

Please be positive and understand that not everyone is skilled at using Map001. Games that are similar to other games, or fan games using commercial games' art are perfectly acceptable.

This forum section is dedicated to the discussion of games made with Map001 only.

You must upload your games to above games section of site. Outside links for games are forbidden in this section.
MRey
001 Subscriber

RAIN|FALL (Out now)

Postby MRey » Mon Jul 25, 2016 3:57 pm

A modern take on adventure genre in video games.

----

Story:

A third operation of the current team of the Agency of Unnatural Cases turned out to be the most difficult and the most dangerous of them all.

In RAINFALL, you take control of Alan Reed, one third of the AUC team, and investigate a mysterious village where it's been raining for weeks. Possibility of a flood is not the only thing that should motivate you to do your job properly and make the right choices - a dangerous gang has also settled in the village and no one knows why they are there.

Will you be able to save the villagers? Will they be worth saving? Will you want to save them?

Gameplay:

RAINFALL is an original, modern take on adventure genre in video games. Instead of pointing-and-clicking, you walk around the scenes with arrows or WASD. Instead of just talking to the people you meet, you can also get to know the world around you by reading letters, newspapers, notes, as well as simply looking at the scene and investigating it. Nothing is put randomly, everything has a purpose.
There is no advanced fighting system and you will never take a sword or a gun in your hand.

Some have compared it to games like TellTale's TWD or To The Moon.

Game is designed in a way that won't let you get bored. The story is always going to keep you on your toes.

Features:
- obligatory choices and consequences system (much more game-changing then in my last game)
- a lot of different puzzles
- minigames
- different endings based on your choices
- collectables

DOWNLOAD DEMO

Have any questions? Leave them in comments or shoot me an email at markreycreative at gmail dot com (or see my twitter - @comezgone).
Last edited by MRey on Wed Aug 31, 2016 12:45 pm, edited 7 times in total.

Danny
001 Forum Master

Re: RAINFALL (by MRey)

Postby Danny » Mon Jul 25, 2016 4:04 pm

You sure know how to advertise the game thats for sure. Really good job on the trailer! I have to say this is certainly a game i would love to try and the fact you have no weapons makes it interesting. The map designs look pretty neat as well and the trees growing in the video looked awesome, great name for the game and nice little story you have going.

Keep it up, will be playing the game when released :D

JimmySterylian
001 Fanatic

Postby JimmySterylian » Mon Jul 25, 2016 4:59 pm

Did you experience some interstellar stuff? That's friggin' amazing! I love everything about it!

Lee
001 Support

Postby Lee » Tue Jul 26, 2016 10:23 am

The game looks stunning! Will definitely be keeping my eye on this, nice work MRey! :)
Lee - 001 Community Manager

Gamerdude
001 Support

Postby Gamerdude » Wed Aug 31, 2016 12:44 pm

I really like the conversation choice menu, with the black background. Very simple, but looks great. :)

Last bumped by MRey on Wed Aug 31, 2016 12:44 pm.

Return to Games In Progress