How's my first ever game?

For completed games made with 001.
JimmySterylian
001 Fanatic

How's my first ever game?

Postby JimmySterylian » Sat Aug 16, 2014 4:43 am

Well, once I downloaded 001 and tried it's features for a little. Then I created this game in 1,5 hours. So I want you to tell me if it's good for a first try and rating and commenting would be greatly appreciated. I only ask for a little of your time to download and play tha game. I'm guessing it won't take more than 15 minutes. More info for the game is on the other website.
Here's the URL: http://www.engine001.com/games/The+Thing_3179.htm
Last edited by JimmySterylian on Sat Aug 16, 2014 8:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

Wonderland
001 Forum Master

Re: How's my first ever game?

Postby Wonderland » Sat Aug 16, 2014 6:10 am

Moved to completed games section.

Any screenshots or details about the game that will persuade us to play? Not much is given here.

JimmySterylian
001 Fanatic

Postby JimmySterylian » Wed Aug 20, 2014 2:54 pm

Any more opinions?

xboxown
001 Subscriber

Postby xboxown » Fri Sep 19, 2014 10:41 pm

JimmySterylian wrote:Any more opinions?

I will put my opinion. I wish you used original graphic set. I wish, I wish, I wish your HUD interface was original and started from scratch that makes it special and different from the standard default engine001 one. I wish the AI of the combat would have being improved and more exciting. Finally I wished it was a longer game play with original sound track and music.

There * takes a deep breath * HEY MAN! Thanks for letting this stuff out of my chest, I was really boiling back there.
Check out my blog at http://gamemakermagazine.com

Return to Completed Games