trading card game in progess??

Have any questions or problems in making your game, subscribing and/or using our software? Post here.
Forum rules
Make sure you are using the newest version. This can be downloaded at the top of the site via the "downloads" link.

Use a very good subject. "Problem" or "Help" are unacceptable titles.

Use the search feature before posting a question, as the answer is probably already here.

Subscript out of range error 9: This is a generic error, and we'll need way more information than that to figure out the problem. If you get this, strongly consider following the instructions of submitting your project through the Submit Bug feature within the editor.
techemaster22

trading card game in progess??

Postby techemaster22 » Sat Jan 21, 2017 9:56 pm

Hello there i was wondering if anyone tried to make a 3D or 2D card game yet. why because i would like to know if anyone has a sample of one that i can look at the mechanic behind it.Just i can get an idea for who to make my game it's ok if it 2D r 3D it doesn't matter to me. or if anyone has website with tutorials on how to make one.So if anyone has anything feel free to share

Dunce
001 Forum Master

Re: trading card game in progess??

Postby Dunce » Sun Jan 22, 2017 1:12 pm

The included Card Game demo could give you an idea on how some of the scripting would work. Like dealing with drawing from a deck and handling the player's deck.

techemaster22

Postby techemaster22 » Sun Jan 22, 2017 3:44 pm

Yeah but is there anyone on a dueling card game

Mike
001 Co-Founder

Postby Mike » Mon Jan 23, 2017 5:02 pm

Are you the same techemaster22 on the Steam forum creating a bunch of topics related to this? Are you also the person tweeting to me too about this? If so, please stop it all :(.

Return to Technical Support Questions