Bite Rate

Tell us about the 001 game you're working on. Show us screenshots. Discuss, promote and share games with others.
Forum rules
If you would like to post about your game, make sure to include screenshots and a long, well-written, thorough description.

Please be positive and understand that not everyone is skilled at using Map001. Games that are similar to other games, or fan games using commercial games' art are perfectly acceptable.

This forum section is dedicated to the discussion of games made with Map001 only.

You must upload your games to above games section of site. Outside links for games are forbidden in this section.
Boblifey
001 Enthusiast

Bite Rate

Postby Boblifey » Tue Oct 21, 2014 9:37 pm

Bite Rate.png
Bite Rate.png (4.87 KiB) Viewed 3887 times

Imagine new places, new life and creatures. Danger! Death! Welcome to Bite Rate.

Gameplay

[YouTube]<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/qtraAhHe33Y" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/YouTube]

Explore random generated world each being different and harder than the next on. Where death is permanent. Over 24 Different Biomes and more than 120 different blood thirst creatures ready to kill you at every turn.

Play with over 50 Races, Each with there own specialty. Unlock more every time you play. And get through the dimension doors.
7.png

It will never get old. This game is made on purpose to be hard if completed it once, your next time will be different. Harder or Easier than the last time. Each dimension looks different some may be dangerous than the last could be leading your ending. Also Local for player co-op!

8.png

About Pre-Ordering

The Game will have updates as like minecraft and bug fixes. Content will be getting added each update.
You can pre-order the game now to help pace development. If you pre-order you get Ver 1.0.0 Before it hits Steam! The
early version is free by sending me a email.

Paypal Email:(Removed link due to games section rules.)

Update Future Plans
-------------------------
More Biomes
More Races
More Item
Constant Bug Fixes
(Mobil Platform)
Mac Platform
Online Multiplayer
And More...

Screen Shots
5.png

If you would like to get very early access to the game please send me a message with your computer spec and your user name.

Note: The game runs at 30 FPS

My Specs
Possessor: Pentium Dual Core E2220
Ram: 5 GB
Graphics: Radeon HD 7750

I am bottle necking badly. I would like to now how my game runs on a Balanced PC. Mines can,t play minecraft to well so :shock: .

Developer Dairy Updates
Last edited by Boblifey on Sat Oct 25, 2014 4:22 am, edited 4 times in total.

Lee
001 Support

Re: Bite Rate

Postby Lee » Wed Oct 22, 2014 3:58 am

Looks quite interesting. I wouldn't mind giving it a go. I have quite a powerful gaming rig so I can let you know how well your game performs on the higher-end of the spectrum:

Operating System:
Windows 7 64-bit
RAM (MB):
CPU Model and Speed:
Intel Core i7-4770k @ 3.5GHz
Video Card:
AMD Radeon R9 270X
Sound Card:
Realtek High Definition Audio
Lee - 001 Community Manager

archlord666
001 Admirer

Postby archlord666 » Wed Oct 22, 2014 5:59 am

Impressive rig :shock: .

You already got my specs Boblifey. So count me in ;)

Wonderland
001 Forum Master

Postby Wonderland » Wed Oct 22, 2014 6:43 am

Love the HUD and art style. I would like to try it!

Boblifey
001 Enthusiast

Postby Boblifey » Wed Oct 22, 2014 7:12 am

Ahhhh! You all have awesome computers. I cant wait to get a new computer I'm done with the Early Access But im try to have the game run at 60 fps on my bottled neck computer. I can tell if I don't get a new computer I might loss my mind Development is scare when you looking for a job. Ugh. :(

I This is a random generated game I'm glad all of can help your all on the the list.
Note: That is only 1 biome, 3 Stages 1 town. 5 types of enemies and 1 boss. I'm just dealing with the inventory and bugs. Then it should be ready I wouldn't call it a demo just a test run on the FPS.

Again Thank you everyone I love this engine Im getting better at taking this engine to new levels. Im glad I have some testers.

xboxown
001 Subscriber

Postby xboxown » Wed Oct 22, 2014 10:56 am

Boblifey wrote:Ahhhh! You all have awesome computers. I cant wait to get a new computer I'm done with the Early Access But im try to have the game run at 60 fps on my bottled neck computer. I can tell if I don't get a new computer I might loss my mind Development is scare when you looking for a job. Ugh. :(

I This is a random generated game I'm glad all of can help your all on the the list.
Note: That is only 1 biome, 3 Stages 1 town. 5 types of enemies and 1 boss. I'm just dealing with the inventory and bugs. Then it should be ready I wouldn't call it a demo just a test run on the FPS.

Again Thank you everyone I love this engine Im getting better at taking this engine to new levels. Im glad I have some testers.

Any idea when you will PM your paypal email address so I can pre-order the game from you? (I am also a tester too, right?)
Check out my blog at http://gamemakermagazine.com

Boblifey
001 Enthusiast

Postby Boblifey » Sat Oct 10, 2015 11:26 am

BiteRate is back and almost done!

Welcome to BiteRate a large universe with lost to do and enjoy. Where the planets there are just wonderful. Until... A dark prophecy from the past comes true. Invaders! All types, only 12 days left... before the end of the universe of BiteRate. Until new heroes awaken to safe us.

They must build a team. They must get stronger, they must get better weapons. The must unit with the other planets. It is the only way that we stand a chance against what's coming.

Engine001 2015-10-08 14-18-01-46.png
Title Screen (Not Final)

Random chance random life. Everything is random in BiteRate, the worlds, the chances, even random invaders. To make the game fresh ever time you play it. With more than 16 different planets to explore. Now add an rpg turn based system that Is full reached out & well polished. With strategy need to keep you team alive to save the world from over 200 different monster & foes. Also with perma-death it can mean a lot trying to keep your heroes from death. Teamwork is the base of this game, without it will be difficult.

Engine001 2015-10-08 14-18-12-17.png
More than 30 Races!

Engine001 2015-10-08 14-18-08-05.png
Random stats!

Engine001 2015-10-08 14-18-05-46.png
Create your heroes!

Combine an rpg system with Paper Mario and Final Fantasy II = BiteRate.

Engine001 2015-10-08 15-00-27-20.png
The battles always are random!

Engine001 2015-10-08 14-18-52-27.png
Custom Socket Inventory!

Engine001 2015-10-09 16-28-42-64.png
More than 20 Worlds each unique!

Engine001 2015-10-09 14-12-40-00.png
Each world with more than 12 different enemies! Oh, the battles!

Want to here more about the game even videos! BiteRate website will be up soon! Can you save the universe!
Also will be on Kickstarter!

Wonderland
001 Forum Master

Postby Wonderland » Sat Oct 10, 2015 3:08 pm

Wow. This is very, very impressive. :)

Return to Games In Progress