Long-time user finally joins

New to the forums? Going on vacation? Leaving forever? Tell us!
Morpheus Kitami

Long-time user finally joins

Postby Morpheus Kitami » Sat May 30, 2015 5:08 pm

So back in 2010 I was looking at various easy-to-use engines, and something about Engine 001 struck me as being exactly as I wanted, though it probably helped that most of the other action engines were exclusively side-scrollers, not something I was interested in making then. So for a while, I was just making random crappy games. I never finished any of them, and that was for the best. Except for one of them, which I'm still working on, but that's a tale for another time. Somewhere around 2013 I lost interest in making games, though I was still forming ideas in my mind. Then in mid-14 I began using the engine again, and right now working lazily on two games, but I don't like talking of things that may not release, like so many similar tales on the internet.

Otherwise, I'm a metalhead with various interests, and a bit over focused on westerns and classic horror shows. I probably rambled on a bit too much here. :oops:

gerardred
Ultimate 001 Member

Re: Long-time user finally joins

Postby gerardred » Sun May 31, 2015 1:41 am

Welcome to the forum ! Don't worry about your rambling, there's a lot of user whom ramble more than you ! :lol:

Gamerdude
001 Support

Re: Long-time user finally joins

Postby Gamerdude » Sun May 31, 2015 1:42 am

Welcome :) hope you enjoy using the software and your time here.

Return to Hello, Away, Goodbye