some help for new user pls :(

Have any questions or problems in making your game, subscribing and/or using our software? Post here.
Forum rules
Make sure you are using the newest version. This can be downloaded at the top of the site via the "downloads" link.

Use a very good subject. "Problem" or "Help" are unacceptable titles.

Use the search feature before posting a question, as the answer is probably already here.

Subscript out of range error 9: This is a generic error, and we'll need way more information than that to figure out the problem. If you get this, strongly consider following the instructions of submitting your project through the Submit Bug feature within the editor.
smileyface

some help for new user pls :(

Postby smileyface » Sat Mar 11, 2017 5:44 am

Hi Guys!

I am new to 001. I have been trying to explore all the features.

I want to make a fighting style game where my actor will fly up or do a somersault from point A to point B
and execute a special power with animation... is it possible to do with 001, I could use some clue :)

I have mess around with the features but I couldn't find anything..

evs
001 Admirer

Re: some help for new user pls :(

Postby evs » Sat Mar 11, 2017 8:26 am

yes that sort of thing should be possible. you'd need first a sprite or 3d model with an animation like that (reccomend sprites for a beginner), and then its a matter of going into the controls section and making the controls trigger that action. good luck

Return to Technical Support Questions