Haii

New to the forums? Going on vacation? Leaving forever? Tell us!
ShiKoneko

Haii

Postby ShiKoneko » Sat Mar 09, 2013 1:21 am

Haii my name is Alisa, not by birth of course. I'm an 19 year old femboi, gay obviously. I'm an indie DJ and programmer, currently also working as a part time life guard.. I enjoy the simple things and am a chill person. My hobby's Include; Role-playing, Gaming, Chilling, Skateboarding, Lisnin to music, Making music (though I'm no good at it), Beauty, Raving, Programming, Swimming, And Shoppin! <3 My turn on's as one may call them are Romance, Truth and or honesty, Compassion, Joy, and Faithfulness to the one you love. My turn offs are as fallows Dishonesty, Posers,Thieves, Cheaters, And Griefers (as in people who use fake events to cry for attention). When it comes to music I like anything Techno, Dubstep, Metal, or Pop. Movies and Television well honestly I don't much care for them. I love gaming mostly mmo's and rpg's I'm currently hooked on Amnesia: The Dark Decent.To be honest I am unsure of what else to add so if there is anything you would like to know feel free to askies. I love meeting new people. Anyways thanks for reading!
Last edited by ShiKoneko on Sun Mar 10, 2013 1:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Automatically merged double post.

AnvilHouse
001 Support

Re: Haii

Postby AnvilHouse » Sun Mar 10, 2013 2:23 pm

'Elo there, hope you enjoy your stay here at 001! I am seriously surprised at how many wisconsinites are on this forum lol
Looks like we are finally leaving the woods and entering into the digital wilderness en mass.
Image Image Image

https://www.patreon.com/Anvilhouse ...yes...I am on Patreon!

-The store is under construction-
All items are guaranteed to work with 001 ;)

Zhuge
Insane 001 Forum Member

Postby Zhuge » Sun Mar 10, 2013 5:31 pm

Fellow Wisconsinite, I already like you! Welcome to the forums. 8D

ShiKoneko

Postby ShiKoneko » Mon Mar 11, 2013 1:04 pm

Thanks for the warm welcomes, And its great to see fellow Wisconsinites on the forum. :D
If anyone wants feel free to contact me, I love making new friends.

Return to Hello, Away, Goodbye