Orchestral Album- The Kingdom

General discussion relating to everything except 001.
Forum rules
Please do not post questions concerning the 001 software in this forum.
Samulis
001 Fanatic

Orchestral Album- The Kingdom

Postby Samulis » Sun Jul 08, 2012 12:03 pm

Hey guys!

So I've been working my tail off on a bunch of game soundtracks this summer so far, but I didn't let that drive me away from doing what I love most- composing pieces for fun. I recently hit my 100th published composition, so I decided to celebrate it with a album covering the last three months of work. Feel free to check it out! If you guys like any songs in it, but don't want to pay, most (not all, but most) of the music is also available on my Newgrounds page for 320 kbps .mp3 download (the previews on Bandcamp are 128 kbps, but note that bandcamp lets you download full quality .wav and .flac and other formats). However, do note that buying this will help me get better equipment and subscribe to 001 and epic stuff like that. ;)

The Kingdom | Bandcamp

Oh, and if anyone is interested- Dark Spirits is one of the themes in my in-slow-but-yes-in-progress game Vikings!. The Trecherous Knight is set as the menu music currently as well.

aldenorai
001 Admirer

Re: Orchestral Album- The Kingdom

Postby aldenorai » Sun Jul 08, 2012 9:15 pm

I want whatever VST you're using for solo violin in Roma. It sounds delicious (well, in an audible sort of way).
- George R. Powell
Music Composer | Screenwriter | Voice Actor

http://www.georgerpowell.com

Samulis
001 Fanatic

Re: Orchestral Album- The Kingdom

Postby Samulis » Sun Jul 08, 2012 9:42 pm

aldenorai wrote:I want whatever VST you're using for solo violin in Roma. It sounds delicious (well, in an audible sort of way).

I fell to the dark side... I use EWQL Symphonic Orchestra Gold. Costs a lot, but if you catch it at the right discount, it's not too bad. Switched to it from Garritan Orchestra for Finale and haven't gone back since. I believe it's the solo violin lyrical-legato, but I'd have to check...

Return to General Discussion