Can't upload game to website - Wrong Version

Have any questions or problems in making your game, subscribing and/or using our software? Post here.
Forum rules
Make sure you are using the newest version. This can be downloaded at the top of the site via the "downloads" link.

Use a very good subject. "Problem" or "Help" are unacceptable titles.

Use the search feature before posting a question, as the answer is probably already here.

Subscript out of range error 9: This is a generic error, and we'll need way more information than that to figure out the problem. If you get this, strongly consider following the instructions of submitting your project through the Submit Bug feature within the editor.
Kuresu

Can't upload game to website - Wrong Version

Postby Kuresu » Mon Oct 17, 2016 11:09 pm

When trying to upload my game to the 001 website I get the following message:

"The version of 001 that was used to make this game (1.017.007) is not supported anymore. Please download the latest version. If you require a special version for a very good reason, please do not hesitate to contact us."

I've checked my game version and it's the exactly same as described. I use the Steam version. Is this a glitch or am I doing something wrong?

I have no anti-viruses or firewall interfering the upload or anything.

Thanks in advance!

Mike
001 Co-Founder

Re: Can't upload game to website - Wrong Version

Postby Mike » Mon Oct 17, 2016 11:56 pm

I forgot to upload the module for that version and don't have a copy of it anymore. We're updating the steam version soon, so it shouldn't be an issue for too long.

Kuresu

Re: Can't upload game to website - Wrong Version

Postby Kuresu » Tue Oct 18, 2016 12:02 am

Ok! Thanks a lot Mike! :D

Return to Technical Support Questions