Bah, never introduced myself!

New to the forums? Going on vacation? Leaving forever? Tell us!
J.Z.W
Distinguished 001 Member

Bah, never introduced myself!

Postby J.Z.W » Tue Apr 07, 2009 3:02 pm

After over 2 years and still no introduction! :lol:

Just for that, you guys and gals deserve some detail :D

I'm known mainly among my friends for my knowledge in Maths, Physics, Chemistry and Computers.
I have also shown some skill in playing instruments - I am a Grade 5 guitarist, a Grade 4 Keyboard Player and a Grade 2/3 drummer.
I also got decent survival skills, I can identify what trees should be used for what, I have a broad knowledge in first aid and excellent map reading skills.
I also have a good sense of determination, if I want to do something, I will do it and will not stop until it is done.
I have been going to church since I was around five, but only truly started believing in God when I was around 13, few months before I joined 001.

But of course everything has it's way of balancing out...
For example, I am quite lazy and often don't put a great deal of effort into things I don't want to do. This is a great drawback for me, as it can restrict me from reaching my potential in life.
Also, I'm not a very physical person, although I have reasonably fast reflexes, meaning I favour agility over strength and speed. I am trained in no martial arts, as I greatly value freedom, blue is my favourite colour as it symbolises freedom. Instead I use a various combination of styles depending on the situation, also the experience that has been developed over the years. I favor first-defence, counteracting against the first move, which I believe makes best use of my agility and ability to react fast.

Well, there you go, any questions? :D
Seriously, ask me the first thing that pops into your mind... No, not that, how could you even think of that!
"Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom"
~ 2 Corinthians 3:17

serrafina
001 Forum Master

Re: Bah, never introduced myself!

Postby serrafina » Tue Apr 07, 2009 9:06 pm

What religion are you?

Lach
001 Fanatic

Postby Lach » Tue Apr 07, 2009 10:42 pm

Late welcome to the forums JZW!

evergreen
Ultimate 001 Member

Postby evergreen » Wed Apr 08, 2009 3:34 am

Its never to late for an intro
Welcome to the forums :D
Nice avatar :)
Game Coming Soon. Click Here to read about it.

J.Z.W
Distinguished 001 Member

Postby J.Z.W » Wed Apr 08, 2009 3:55 am

serrafina wrote:What religion are you?

The only religion who recites John 3:16 ;)
Jews only have the old testament, Muslims use the Qur'an, and other major world religions as far as I'm concerned don't use a biblical text.
J.Z.W wrote:I have been going to church since I was around five, but only truly started believing in God when I was around 13, few months before I joined 001.

Enough clues? :lol:
"Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom"
~ 2 Corinthians 3:17

serrafina
001 Forum Master

Postby serrafina » Wed Apr 08, 2009 10:12 am

So you're a christian! XD Well, anyways welcome to the forums!

Ammohead
Insane 001 Forum Member

Postby Ammohead » Mon Apr 13, 2009 3:23 am

Go J.Z.W :D :D :D (work those verses.)
Well Another Late but official welcome. :D
"Life can get hard, but what I've learned is that, it gets better...Far better. Fall down, become wounded, and you'll be immune to the next situation. Hardtimes are like a pistol, you throw out one and another is right back in the chamber" -Timmy (Ammo)

Return to Hello, Away, Goodbye