My Collection

General discussion relating to everything except 001.
Forum rules
Please do not post questions concerning the 001 software in this forum.
Whitepath

My Collection

Postby Whitepath » Tue Mar 06, 2012 3:34 am

Hey guys, new around here so I thought I'd give you a taste of what I do in my spare time. The link provided is a collection of the music I created back in the early 2011's. I havn't posted newer material in a while because I'm in the process of upgrading my music software. Take a look if you want, or a listen in this case. Some of it's bad, some of it's better than others, it's mainly me messing around.

Let me know what you think, likes and dislikes. Hope to become a healthy member here.

My Music

Dunce
001 Forum Master

Re: My Collection

Postby Dunce » Tue Mar 06, 2012 5:06 am

I get a very video game like vibe from it.

If you are still looking for a new program I suggest Ableton Live. I upgraded from FL Studio to it a couple years ago and its the whole package! Can do digital instruments as well as record into it pretty simply.

Whitepath

Re: My Collection

Postby Whitepath » Tue Mar 06, 2012 5:15 am

They were almost all used in games I had created, hence the vibe. Glad that's what it came off as though, lol.

And yea I was looking strongly into Abelton, a lot of producers use the program and it looks very powerful. Expenses on the other hand, it's something I'll have to take a month or two to put away the cash, but if you believe it's a good purchase I'm definitely looking into it.

Return to General Discussion