My Game: c0mpl3t3 MAYHEM!

Tell us about the 001 game you're working on. Show us screenshots. Discuss, promote and share games with others.
Forum rules
If you would like to post about your game, make sure to include screenshots and a long, well-written, thorough description.

Please be positive and understand that not everyone is skilled at using Map001. Games that are similar to other games, or fan games using commercial games' art are perfectly acceptable.

This forum section is dedicated to the discussion of games made with Map001 only.

You must upload your games to above games section of site. Outside links for games are forbidden in this section.
gabriel191

My Game: c0mpl3t3 MAYHEM!

Postby gabriel191 » Fri Jul 16, 2010 12:07 pm

Heya. This is the official topic for my game, Complete Mayhem.
http://www.engine001.com/games/c0mpl3t3+MAYHEM!_1044.htm
Day 16-July-2010 was fixed version Alpha Five.

EDIT 16-7

== STICKMEN ==
The cutscenes will be mainly with stickmen, but guess I will have to work REALLY hard. In the Game's Menu there is the stickmen color identification.
There is no guarantee that there will be cutscenes.

==STUNT MAP==
I've included a simple yet useful stunt map. There is a guy selling all the items in the game and you can kill him! He revives. There is samples for every enemy (from city to more close ending) and boss. I locked it up, because it is a TEST MAP.

==ENEMY SAMPLES==
Human Slug, Slimy Slug, Scientist Slug.

==BOSS SAMPLES==
Hero Slug, Maron Strumble Human, Maron Struble Spirit, Maron Strumble Postum-mortem.

==HERO SLUG==
That is right. Remember the "Sample" game that comes with the engine? It is a pumpin'humpin'workin'it version of him. He is equipped with an axe and will be the second boss, being the first the one who provides the SKS.

==WEAPONS==
++C4++
It is fixed, wasn't working for me, remoted on the [J] key.

++THOMPSON++
Yeah, that is right. It has a 100-round magazine that shoots really fast. Caliber: .45 Automatic Colt Pistol

++SKS++
Soviet something. It is a rifle, same caliber as AK-47, based on the Wikipedia data. It is a 0,3-timed semiautomatic gun.

++MAUSER C-96++
Yep. First semiauto pistol ever. It is a 9mm, 10-round clip, 6 damage pistol.

++.45 ACP AMMO++
Sorry for telling you this, Mike, but the 45mm ammo in the engine is a .222. Do you want a .22 pistol? I do not. The...

***UZI***
became .45 ACP.

***PISTOL***
became 9mm.

Thanks Metomunc!
Last edited by gabriel191 on Fri Jul 16, 2010 1:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
It's fun to stay at the
Y.M.C.A.
And i say im not gay though

metomunc
001 Forum Master

Re: My Game: c0mpl3t3 MAYHEM!

Postby metomunc » Fri Jul 16, 2010 1:00 pm

There's lots of info there, and not much here. Maybe you could just copy and paste what's posted for the game in the games section and put it here. That way people won't have to load two pages to see what you're game's about. ;)
Who should I really listen to?

gabriel191

Postby gabriel191 » Fri Jul 16, 2010 1:23 pm

Yep. Thanks!
It's fun to stay at the
Y.M.C.A.

Ammohead
Insane 001 Forum Member

Postby Ammohead » Sat Jul 17, 2010 10:08 pm

This sounds like a very fun game. However I do have some recommendations. You should change the ammo types for some of the following guns:

The uzi- should be chambered in 9mm. Uzi which was made in isreal was known to be chambered in 9mm.
And the pistol should be 45acp.
And last the Thompson aka Tommy gun or chicago typewriter is a .30calibure sub machine gun. You could proably just change the name of the ammo. Other than that this game looks like it be fun! :D
"Life can get hard, but what I've learned is that, it gets better...Far better. Fall down, become wounded, and you'll be immune to the next situation. Hardtimes are like a pistol, you throw out one and another is right back in the chamber" -Timmy (Ammo)

gabriel191

Postby gabriel191 » Sat Dec 04, 2010 4:34 pm

Ammohead wrote:This sounds like a very fun game. However I do have some recommendations. You should change the ammo types for some of the following guns:

The uzi- should be chambered in 9mm. Uzi which was made in isreal was known to be chambered in 9mm.
And the pistol should be 45acp.
And last the Thompson aka Tommy gun or chicago typewriter is a .30calibure sub machine gun. You could proably just change the name of the ammo. Other than that this game looks like it be fun! :D

Thanks! I unfortunattely lost the game when my laptop was formatted, but i can always remake it.
It's fun to stay at the
Y.M.C.A.

Mike
001 Co-Founder

Postby Mike » Sat Dec 04, 2010 6:30 pm

I can recover it if you wanted.

gabriel191

Postby gabriel191 » Sun Dec 12, 2010 8:04 am

Mike wrote:I can recover it if you wanted.

Don't worry, i had a backup copy. Either way, the game is coming back in no time.
It's fun to stay at the
Y.M.C.A.

Return to Games In Progress