InCamera Internal Trigger?

Have any questions or problems in making your game, subscribing and/or using our software? Post here.
Forum rules
Make sure you are using the newest version. This can be downloaded at the top of the site via the "downloads" link.

Use a very good subject. "Problem" or "Help" are unacceptable titles.

Use the search feature before posting a question, as the answer is probably already here.

Subscript out of range error 9: This is a generic error, and we'll need way more information than that to figure out the problem. If you get this, strongly consider following the instructions of submitting your project through the Submit Bug feature within the editor.
RamchuK_Ntertainment
Ultimate 001 Member

InCamera Internal Trigger?

Postby RamchuK_Ntertainment » Thu Feb 11, 2016 9:45 pm

I'd like to script events that occur upon actors leaving and entering the screen, but the triggers no longer work and throw errors stating that they are not for internal use. What does this mean? What is the correct way of going about this?
Travesty: 3D Survival - WIP >>> Forum Topic
University of Washington (BABA)
-REGT- Ramchuk Entertainment Games Team
Strategy/Action/Adventure
Copyrighted©2008-2017

Mike
001 Co-Founder

Re: InCamera Internal Trigger?

Postby Mike » Thu Feb 11, 2016 11:52 pm

I meant to remove usage of it from the use value window but I didn't intend for it to be removed from the engine. I'll replace it shortly with anything else that comes up in the next little bit. Sorry.

Return to Technical Support Questions