Thanks everyone!

General discussion relating to everything except 001.
Forum rules
Please do not post questions concerning the 001 software in this forum.
Ixayou
001 Translator

Thanks everyone!

Postby Ixayou » Tue Nov 05, 2013 5:10 pm

Just wanted to let yall know I'm going to apply to NTNU next year as a civil engineer master degree within computer technology. For all I know, I might even take a master in video game development (yes, they have a master degree for that there!). NTNU is the top school in norway, and it's a university for science and technology. It's the school that educates more top-leaders in Norway than all the similiar schools in Norway alltogether, and most of the 20k students that go there is headhunted already a year before they graduate for work.
It's not 100% sure that I'll get in next year as I might not complete all my high school classes this year, but If not I'm pretty much guaranteed to get in the year after as they are spesifically wanting girls to enter, and they want students from my county and with a Sami ethnicity and language. I go for all of those, and I'm also one of the top students in my school :D It's looking really good for me, and if I do this I'll be able to make a really good life for myself! I'll be a big boss in society :D

I wanted to let you all know this because this is where it all started. I never thought I could develop programs and codes until I started using Engine001, and this is where I caught interest for programming and development. This is what made me chase that dream and motivate me, and all of this will affect my future immensely. Because not only will I be able to work with what I love the most, but I will have tons of opportunities after I've taken my master, so I can work with so many different things as well.
So I feel like I owe thanks to Mike, and the rest of the 001 society. And most of all the team who worked with me on our big RPG project. I'm sorry we never got far enough to finish it, but we got very far and I feel like I've learned so much from working with all of you. All of you helped me get to where I am now, and where I will be in a few years :)
ImageThe Rpg Teams Blog!
All published information about our project will be there
http://shadowsofsephtia.blog.com/

Peppy2006
001 Subscriber

Re: Thanks everyone!

Postby Peppy2006 » Tue Nov 05, 2013 8:38 pm

That's wicked cool Ixayou. :D

Big huge congratulations to you, and best of luck!! You'll do great I'm sure. :)

Gamerdude
001 Support

Postby Gamerdude » Tue Nov 05, 2013 8:49 pm

That's awesome. Very proud of you Ixayou :) Hope everything goes well.

AnvilHouse
001 Support

Postby AnvilHouse » Wed Nov 06, 2013 12:07 pm

That is awesome!

Maybe you could help me on my plans to create a full town that is off the power grid and is focused on the development for future technologies to better the lives of everyone and fix the longevity of earth's resources!

:lol: Very lofty plans on my end. :D
Image Image Image

https://www.patreon.com/Anvilhouse ...yes...I am on Patreon!

-The store is under construction-
All items are guaranteed to work with 001 ;)

Ixayou
001 Translator

Postby Ixayou » Wed Nov 06, 2013 3:52 pm

Alright, I'll call you when I'm the new video game queen of Norway. We'll work something out :)
ImageThe Rpg Teams Blog!

Tabula Rasa
001 Forum Master

Postby Tabula Rasa » Thu Nov 07, 2013 3:54 am

Really hope everything works out to be amazing. I'm working from home to try and get my game design career off the ground. I hope I'll see you around some day. ^_^

Wonderland
001 Forum Master

Postby Wonderland » Thu Nov 07, 2013 6:41 am

Good luck! :)

Ixayou
001 Translator

Postby Ixayou » Fri Nov 08, 2013 3:59 am

ImageThe Rpg Teams Blog!