Bibarel Co.

Tell us about the 001 game you're working on. Show us screenshots. Discuss, promote and share games with others.
Forum rules
If you would like to post about your game, make sure to include screenshots and a long, well-written, thorough description.

Please be positive and understand that not everyone is skilled at using Map001. Games that are similar to other games, or fan games using commercial games' art are perfectly acceptable.

This forum section is dedicated to the discussion of games made with Map001 only.

You must upload your games to above games section of site. Outside links for games are forbidden in this section.
Wolf mpg
001 Enthusiast

Bibarel Co.

Postby Wolf mpg » Fri Jun 25, 2010 2:09 pm

Bibarel Co. is a fan made Pokemon style game, similar to mystery dungeon. I always wanted to make tis game since i was little, but after working with 001 for a while I think i finally can make a decent game, so here it goes. The game will be similar to the pokemon mystery dungeon series, but the combat will be fast paced,( I wanted to keep it an action rpg rather than the slower paced mystery dungeon, just to make it unique). the game will include custom resources that are ripped from pokemon games, such as the mystery dungeons and the regular pokemon versions.

Features (* marks not yet added):
-Authentic pokemon sprites (edited slightly by me)
-Authentic pokemon music
-Evolution*
-mini games*

Story:

You are a young Bidoof living in the forest alone, until one night you have a strange nightmare. Although it was only a dream, you feel an odd connection with the dream universe now. That morning, you meet a Bibarel named Nawlson, who tells of a colony full of pokemon like you living and working together. You decide to go, then enter a chain of events inside the colony and within your own mind which leads to the story of Bibarel Co.

Links:
Game Page- http://www.engine001.com/games/Bibarel+Co._1127.htm
Attachments
walking gif.gif
just bidoof walking
walking gif.gif (22.04 KiB) Viewed 1010 times
battle.TIF
your first nightmare, this was taken before I messed with the hud a little
screenie 1.PNG
A little preview of the custom characters
screenie 1.PNG (19.75 KiB) Viewed 1010 times
Wolf is me of MPG.

My post may contain spellin erurs cuz im lazy

my website: http://magicpotatogames.net/

Dunce
001 Forum Master

Re: Bibarel Co.

Postby Dunce » Fri Jun 25, 2010 7:46 pm

Haha Bidoof and Bibarel, two of my least favorite pokemons ever.

Sounds interesting tho.

Wolf mpg
001 Enthusiast

Re: Bibarel Co.

Postby Wolf mpg » Sat Jun 26, 2010 9:19 pm

thanks, i used them because they never really got much attention, they won't be the only Pokemon included in the game though, but the main playable ones
Wolf is me of MPG.

My post may contain spellin erurs cuz im lazy

my website: http://magicpotatogames.net/

Return to Games In Progress