How should cursors be positioned?

Have any questions or problems in making your game, subscribing and/or using our software? Post here.
Forum rules
Make sure you are using the newest version. This can be downloaded at the top of the site via the "downloads" link.

Use a very good subject. "Problem" or "Help" are unacceptable titles.

Use the search feature before posting a question, as the answer is probably already here.

Subscript out of range error 9: This is a generic error, and we'll need way more information than that to figure out the problem. If you get this, strongly consider following the instructions of submitting your project through the Submit Bug feature within the editor.
Danny
001 Forum Master

How should cursors be positioned?

Postby Danny » Tue Oct 20, 2015 3:51 pm

Ive made a custom cursor but it doesnt click well, it will click above fields when i actually have the tip of the cursor over the field. What values in the sprite editor must i use to position it correctly? I used 13, 0, -13 so it would postion the tip of the cursor directly to the center. :?

Thanks
Attachments
untitled.PNG

Not Me
001 Subscriber

Re: How should cursors be positioned?

Postby Not Me » Tue Oct 20, 2015 6:26 pm

If I recall correctly, you need to position cursors using the Top or Interface views. I find that it's a good idea to base everything off of Top view whenever possible, just because it causes less silliness.
The above image is totally not a link to my website.

Danny
001 Forum Master

Re: How should cursors be positioned?

Postby Danny » Tue Oct 20, 2015 6:37 pm

Works perfectly! Thank you :D

Return to Technical Support Questions