Website Design Offer - For Assessment

General discussion relating to everything except 001.
Forum rules
Please do not post questions concerning the 001 software in this forum.
hellblade
001 Forum Master

Website Design Offer - For Assessment

Postby hellblade » Thu Mar 17, 2011 4:27 pm

Hey everyone,

In ICT I'm doing the web design project, and for the assessment I need to create a website for an "organisation".
The Standard wrote:Organisation describes the context the website is designed to operate in (eg businesses, clubs, not for profit organisations).

This should cover someone here, with their games and resource and such, I would presume. Especially more so if you use a business name, like your games are "made by H-Blade Studios" not "made by Hellblade" - it would be better, but maybe not required.

The website won't be the best website ever, but it'd be decent and usable. You don't have to use it if you don't want to, you could just do it to give me an organisation - the assessment doesn't say that the client has to use it. But, I will probably have to upload the site to a freehost for marking/checking/some reason I don't know, so it will be visible elsewhere on the internet for a little bit.
The website needs at least 4 pages, however that might be bumped up to needing 10 pages.

It wouldn't require much from you, just kind of like you say what pages you want/what you want on each page, and answering questions from me if you have any, maybe choosing from various designs, etc. Most of the talk between us will have to be logged, but few people would see it, only my teacher and perhaps someone from NZQA (New Zealand Qualifications Authority - they do all the assessment stuff).

Any questions, or anyone want to "sign up" for this?

Mr.Numbers
001 Support

Re: Website Design Offer - For Assessment

Postby Mr.Numbers » Thu Mar 17, 2011 6:17 pm

I duno, if you want to you can make one for me.

I can upload to mrnumbers.engine001.com. (for your teacher to mark or w/e)

Its no "Company" or anything specific, i just use "Mr.Numbers Productions".

If someone else fits the "Company" topic better, then you can choose them. :)
I AM THE ALL MIGHTY SCRIPTING MASTER
Please do not PM me with Engine 001 related questions, rather post on the forums. ;)

hellblade
001 Forum Master

Re: Website Design Offer - For Assessment

Postby hellblade » Thu Mar 17, 2011 9:01 pm

Alright, cool.
Yeah, that should be fine :D

I shall send you a PM soon.
Thanks for signing up :)

Return to General Discussion