Insanity: Alone ver.0.3

Tell us about the 001 game you're working on. Show us screenshots. Discuss, promote and share games with others.
Forum rules
If you would like to post about your game, make sure to include screenshots and a long, well-written, thorough description.

Please be positive and understand that not everyone is skilled at using Map001. Games that are similar to other games, or fan games using commercial games' art are perfectly acceptable.

This forum section is dedicated to the discussion of games made with Map001 only.

You must upload your games to above games section of site. Outside links for games are forbidden in this section.
gerardred
Ultimate 001 Member

Insanity: Alone ver.0.3

Postby gerardred » Fri Aug 09, 2013 5:17 am

(I Finished This Game In 2 hours)
Insanity Is An Experimental Horror Puzzle Game
The Story: Trapped In An Abandoned Asylum You Must Find A Way To Escape
INSANITY 1.png

INSANITY 2.png

INSANITY 3.png

Special Thanks For Derminore For FLOOR
And To mm01 For Spirit Demon
:)

Here's the link: http://www.engine001.com/games/Insanity_2847.htm
EDIT: ver.0.3 Released !
Changelog: (At My Website)
And Insanity Has A New Title: Insanity :Alone

Has Been Tested In:
-Windows XP
-Windows 7 Ultimate
-Windows 8 Pro

Insanity is on youtube:
Last edited by gerardred on Sun Sep 22, 2013 9:06 am, edited 8 times in total.

Grisson
001 Admirer

Re: Insanity ver.0.1

Postby Grisson » Sat Aug 10, 2013 2:24 pm

Looks good to me but try to use more custom graphics... Make the whole thing more creepy, the 001 default tiles aren't like that... Maybe using some of photoshop and some blood/skin textures on the walls you can make it looks a horror game... Horror games with lots of blood splatters on 001 is as normal as womans walking on the street.... That's my tips for the game, expecting more on the next versions! :D
Visite o primeiro grupo de Engine 001 do Facebook! Engine 001 - Brasil

gerardred
Ultimate 001 Member

Re: Insanity ver.0.1

Postby gerardred » Fri Aug 30, 2013 1:16 pm

Grisson wrote:Looks good to me but try to use more custom graphics... Make the whole thing more creepy, the 001 default tiles aren't like that... Maybe using some of photoshop and some blood/skin textures on the walls you can make it looks a horror game... Horror games with lots of blood splatters on 001 is as normal as womans walking on the street.... That's my tips for the game, expecting more on the next versions! :D

Thanks For The Review ! :D I Already Add Some Custom Graphic And More Blood At The Next Version That I'm Working On :lol: :D

Danny
001 Forum Master

Re: Insanity: Alone ver.0.2

Postby Danny » Sat Aug 31, 2013 10:22 pm

Your game looks great don't get me wrong but i feel you should design your own art...001 doesn't have many tilesets that give you the "Horror" feel. If you really want to make it scary then make your own walls and floors at least using Dark colors with peeled off wallpaper, blood splatters, scratches on the walls, gloomy lighting. Also you can have doors fly of the hinges (Thats easy to script)

Looking good so far but i suggest you vision your game as the most horrific game around and see what ideas you can come up with.

Also try to make your rooms size fit the player and have furniture that fits the rooms scene.

Keep up the good work though! :)

gerardred
Ultimate 001 Member

Postby gerardred » Sun Sep 01, 2013 3:43 am

Danny wrote:Your game looks great don't get me wrong but i feel you should design your own art...001 doesn't have many tilesets that give you the "Horror" feel. If you really want to make it scary then make your own walls and floors at least using Dark colors with peeled off wallpaper, blood splatters, scratches on the walls, gloomy lighting. Also you can have doors fly of the hinges (Thats easy to script)

Looking good so far but i suggest you vision your game as the most horrific game around and see what ideas you can come up with.

Also try to make your rooms size fit the player and have furniture that fits the rooms scene.

Keep up the good work though! :)

Thanks ! But It's A Shame That I'm Not Good At Art

Danny
001 Forum Master

Postby Danny » Sun Sep 01, 2013 4:40 am

Thanks ! But It's A Shame That I'm Not Good At Art

And thats exactly what i said about myself when i joined 001...now im proud of my Art knowing its all custom made by myself.

gerardred
Ultimate 001 Member

Re: Insanity: Alone ver.0.3

Postby gerardred » Fri Sep 20, 2013 9:31 am

Insanity: Alone demo v.0.4 is delayed for a moment
Last edited by gerardred on Fri Nov 08, 2013 10:14 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Automatically merged double post.

Last bumped by gerardred on Fri Sep 20, 2013 9:31 am.

Return to Games In Progress