Biomech X-32

Tell us about the 001 game you're working on. Show us screenshots. Discuss, promote and share games with others.
Forum rules
If you would like to post about your game, make sure to include screenshots and a long, well-written, thorough description.

Please be positive and understand that not everyone is skilled at using Map001. Games that are similar to other games, or fan games using commercial games' art are perfectly acceptable.

This forum section is dedicated to the discussion of games made with Map001 only.

You must upload your games to above games section of site. Outside links for games are forbidden in this section.
Renan_64

Biomech X-32

Postby Renan_64 » Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:09 pm

========
Description:
========
You is X-32, the first experience of one project nomed Future Sodier, the sodiers of future will is biomechs, the future sodiers will is hard kills because your regenerative ability, with one artificial intelligence very big, one human sodier alone not will can kill one biomech sodiers, nor one hundred, various countrys will pay much money for only one biomech. But you refusy your origin progamation, the "Spy" add memmories not yours and you think be before one "Normal People" and want vegeance for that peoples that to did in you. I am from brazil 8) , because this the game have thwo options of language: English and Portuguese. :lol:

====================
Descrissao (Em Portugues)
====================
Se liguem na historia: Epoca e no seculo 23, na QUARTA GUERRA MUNDIAL, a mais sangrenta guerra que humanidade pressenciou, nenhum pais ficou de fora desta vez. So que havia uma empresa que pertencia a nenhum pais e que lucrava com esta guerra vendendo armas e tecnologia a varios paises. Voce e X-36, a primeira esperiencia genetica criada em laboratorio, voce pertence uma especie de projeto chamado "Soldado do Futuro", esse projeto garantia que: os soldados do futuro nao seriam mais humanos frageis, que ao levarem uma bala ja quase morriam e que tinham nessidades , seriam biomechas, pois seria quase impossivel matar uma dessas biomechas por causa de sua abilidade regenerativa ou sua intelegencia superior, porem levaria um tempinho para apenas uma biomecha ja ser desenvolvida perfeitamente no tubo de desenvolvimento, haveria fatores muito caros para criar "apenas uma", entao eis que varios paises teriam que pagar milhoes a esta empresa de tecnologia e armas, a esta empresa nao seriam apenas lucros de apenas milhoes, mas sim de trilhoes, quatrilhoes, quintolhoes e ate octolhoes de dinheiro que podiam ser em dinheiro, em armas e ate em tecnologia por apenas um biomecha. Porem um determinado pais soube disso, e nao querendo estar mais em desvantagem do ja tava, enviou um espiao que penetrou escondido na fortaleza da tal empresa e conseguiu adicionar na tua cabessa lembransas q nao eram suas, e voce pensa que ja foi "uma pessoa normal", com isso voce quer vinganssa contra esta empresa e fara de tudo destrui-la. Claro, isto nao nao sera facil. A tal empresa possui capangas que estao armados ate os dentes, afinal de contas, esta teria que esta preparada para se defender caso um do seus clientes tentassem ataca-la. Alem do mais esta empresa tambem nao e tao boazinha, esta tambem comprava cobaias(animais e ate humanos) para suas esperiencias, voce vai encontrar zumbis e aberassoes em alguns lugares dessa empresa.
==========================================
:roll: Creditos/Credits
==========================================

Game Create By Renan;

Game Story by Renan;

Sound Effects and Backgrounds Musics retired of other games (Iji,Fiend,Shudder,Unbith).

http://www.engine001.com/games/Biomecha+X-32_818.htm

Zhuge
Insane 001 Forum Member

Re: Biomech X-32

Postby Zhuge » Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:15 pm

Quite impressive screenshots. I pieced together what you're trying to say (English isn't your first language, I understand. It's not a problem. :).) in the plot, it's alright. Could use a bit more work.

MIV
Insane 001 Forum Member

Postby MIV » Mon Aug 24, 2009 5:18 am

Plotline still is kind of basic down there, you have a very cliched 'spy' story based on vengeance. Add more plot details.

First map is decent. Second map with the strange grafitti doesn't fit in.
"Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes."

Apocalypse I Act I: //////////////////// - 25% Done, Demo v0.3
AVAILABLE: http://www.engine001.com/games/Apocalypse+I+-+Act+I_601.htm
Please play through the full game, or PM me for hints and easter eggs.

The M4 Team Salutes You.

Ammohead
Insane 001 Forum Member

Postby Ammohead » Tue Aug 25, 2009 3:25 am

wow the communitys creative. Nice man. Also thats cool how you got the map lighting like a flag. :D
"Life can get hard, but what I've learned is that, it gets better...Far better. Fall down, become wounded, and you'll be immune to the next situation. Hardtimes are like a pistol, you throw out one and another is right back in the chamber" -Timmy (Ammo)

moonkill
001 Admirer

Postby moonkill » Tue Aug 25, 2009 1:51 pm

looks very cool :) the map that looks like a flag is a menu how genius is that XD

Lucifiend
001 Subscriber

Postby Lucifiend » Tue Aug 25, 2009 7:52 pm

Ooo...I get it now. I kinda ignored the writing on the walls, thinking it was just decoration.

Fireleaf
Ultimate 001 Member

Postby Fireleaf » Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:24 pm

Ooooh creepy. This game looks like intensity imbodied in a game. I'm not sure if the visuals completely match the story though. You should make the main character all cut up when he first escapes or something.
Hey, I compose custom music for games (for free). PM me about it.

Tales of Northeta:
http://www.engine001.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=22467&p=349875#p349875

Sunbreak City:
http://www.engine001.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=21483

Shmallow World (tentative progress)
Shmalloween (2010)
Attack-or-Treat
Gongo Warrior

MIV
Insane 001 Forum Member

Postby MIV » Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:07 am

Lucifiend wrote:Ooo...I get it now. I kinda ignored the writing on the walls, thinking it was just decoration.

Nah. Lighting is interesting, but it's kinda hard to see. And grafitti probably isn't a good idea for a semi-futuristic game.
"Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes."

The M4 Team Salutes You.

Jegar
Ultimate 001 Member

Postby Jegar » Sun Sep 13, 2009 9:32 am

Why not it seems dystopian.

MIV
Insane 001 Forum Member

Postby MIV » Sun Sep 13, 2009 9:35 am

You don't see disco lights in a dystopian, semi-apocalyptic and semi-cyberpunkish game. Especially with that kind of color.
Plus, the HUD is too basic. I know some games that use basic HUD with a lot of text to give it that sci-fi, technical feel, but this is just too plain.

The M4 Team Salutes You.

Scaveleon
001 Translator

Postby Scaveleon » Sun Sep 13, 2009 3:24 pm

MIV wrote:You don't see disco lights in a dystopian, semi-apocalyptic and semi-cyberpunkish game. Especially with that kind of color.

Are you having trouble seeing the whole purpose of that map? It's the start screen. The lights breaks the options into parts. Just because it doesn't fit with the rest of the game, heck, isn't even used in any story or have any relation to either, that can't mean it just can't have some proper lightning on it. As said before, it's just creativity, it could be better than a message box.
MIV wrote:It's definitely not The Epic Game of Loladin as the screenshot said.
Nor is it The Epic Game of Loladin Happy Face.

SoundCloud
Project blog

MIV
Insane 001 Forum Member

Postby MIV » Tue Sep 15, 2009 7:32 am

Still doesn't exactly fit in with the theme, IMO, but if you want to leave it that way, so be it.
Or at least, make it less painful to our retinas and tone down the color a bit.

The M4 Team Salutes You.

Return to Games In Progress