T H I R T Y S E V E N (Second Demo Released)

Tell us about the 001 game you're working on. Show us screenshots. Discuss, promote and share games with others.
Forum rules
If you would like to post about your game, make sure to include screenshots and a long, well-written, thorough description.

Please be positive and understand that not everyone is skilled at using Map001. Games that are similar to other games, or fan games using commercial games' art are perfectly acceptable.

This forum section is dedicated to the discussion of games made with Map001 only.

You must upload your games to above games section of site. Outside links for games are forbidden in this section.
Ammohead
Insane 001 Forum Member

T H I R T Y S E V E N (Second Demo Released)

Postby Ammohead » Thu Dec 02, 2010 9:18 pm

This game was fun to make and is very fun to work on. One of the reasons is because of the art improvement with the pro assets. Ok so this is another zombie game. Except I tried to make it more of an adorable zombie game. With the music to fit the little cute characters. And some of the music is French styled. I did that on purpose because I'm part french. So I guess I kinda wanted to add that.

Storyline: Your just an ordinary guy and all of a sudden your shooting at zombies trying to find your way to the city at night. You have your trusty .380 but as you progress you'll find plenty more weapons. You will also discover party members. You will have 3 in your party and together you'll take on zombies.

This is my first new game in a long time so I hope you guys like it. The game was called Thirty Eleven. btw the text spacings are part of the title. So it dosent seem like spam. Demo is uploading right now! ^_^
Attachments
pshop.png
lab.png
docs.png
the gang2.png
loading.png
city.png
Last edited by Ammohead on Sat Dec 04, 2010 6:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Life can get hard, but what I've learned is that, it gets better...Far better. Fall down, become wounded, and you'll be immune to the next situation. Hardtimes are like a pistol, you throw out one and another is right back in the chamber" -Timmy (Ammo)

Fireleaf
Ultimate 001 Member

Re: T H I R T Y S E V E N

Postby Fireleaf » Thu Dec 02, 2010 11:50 pm

An "adorable zombie game" that made my day. :)
Hey, I compose custom music for games (for free). PM me about it.

Tales of Northeta:
http://www.engine001.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=22467&p=349875#p349875

Sunbreak City:
http://www.engine001.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=21483

Shmallow World (tentative progress)
Shmalloween (2010)
Attack-or-Treat
Gongo Warrior

Ammohead
Insane 001 Forum Member

Postby Ammohead » Fri Dec 03, 2010 12:16 am

I'm glad it made your day! ^_^
"Life can get hard, but what I've learned is that, it gets better...Far better. Fall down, become wounded, and you'll be immune to the next situation. Hardtimes are like a pistol, you throw out one and another is right back in the chamber" -Timmy (Ammo)

patatoface
001 Forum Master

Postby patatoface » Fri Dec 03, 2010 10:29 pm

why is it called 37?

Ammohead
Insane 001 Forum Member

Postby Ammohead » Fri Dec 03, 2010 10:37 pm

Because its a month and 1 week (game time) of zombie survival.

patatoface
001 Forum Master

Postby patatoface » Sat Dec 04, 2010 3:05 am

what heppens on day 38, do you spontainously combust or something?

Ammohead
Insane 001 Forum Member

Re: T H I R T Y S E V E N (Second Demo Released)

Postby Ammohead » Sat Dec 04, 2010 6:06 am

No, XD
Its just a name for suspense.

RPGking
001 Forum Master

Postby RPGking » Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:49 pm

Like the show 24.

Ammohead
Insane 001 Forum Member

Postby Ammohead » Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:50 pm

Thats right. ^_^

RPGking
001 Forum Master

Postby RPGking » Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:52 pm

Downlloading now.

Ammohead
Insane 001 Forum Member

Postby Ammohead » Sun Dec 05, 2010 5:54 pm

Thank you, appreciate it! ^_^

RPGking
001 Forum Master

Postby RPGking » Sun Dec 05, 2010 6:52 pm

It was fun, I loved the guns (Mac 11).
Also, for that dark maps, or the darker maps, on general or settigns I think you cna make a light flash when the guns shoots. Its a checkbox so look. It'd be pretty sick.

patatoface
001 Forum Master

Postby patatoface » Mon Dec 06, 2010 4:15 am

in mine, i found a glitch where i had to be facing down to shoot up and up to shoot down :?
i enjoyed it, especially the checkerbox room with the flickering lights and the message saying "please turn your speakers down to a resonable level" i laughed at that :)

Ammohead
Insane 001 Forum Member

Postby Ammohead » Mon Dec 06, 2010 10:40 pm

RPGking wrote:It was fun, I loved the guns (Mac 11).
Also, for that dark maps, or the darker maps, on general or settigns I think you cna make a light flash when the guns shoots. Its a checkbox so look. It'd be pretty sick.

Glad you liked it! And thanks I'll check that out! ^_^

patatoface wrote:in mine, i found a glitch where i had to be facing down to shoot up and up to shoot down :?
i enjoyed it, especially the checkerbox room with the flickering lights and the message saying "please turn your speakers down to a resonable level" i laughed at that :)

I'm not sure how to fix that, I think the hold framed from the guns I made arnt compatable with the new art assets. I'll check them. And thank you very much, I'm glad you enjoyed it! ^_^

Redemption
Ultimate 001 Member

Postby Redemption » Wed Dec 08, 2010 7:16 pm

Or 28 days later.

2cool4me4
001 Subscriber

Postby 2cool4me4 » Fri Dec 17, 2010 10:39 pm

Nice game :D
Once you have mastered the :usevalue:, you are a truly awesome 001er.

Mike
001 Co-Founder

Postby Mike » Fri Dec 17, 2010 11:27 pm

Then you should rate it :D.

Return to Games In Progress