001 Town (has screens)

Tell us about the 001 game you're working on. Show us screenshots. Discuss, promote and share games with others.
Forum rules
If you would like to post about your game, make sure to include screenshots and a long, well-written, thorough description.

Please be positive and understand that not everyone is skilled at using Map001. Games that are similar to other games, or fan games using commercial games' art are perfectly acceptable.

This forum section is dedicated to the discussion of games made with Map001 only.

You must upload your games to above games section of site. Outside links for games are forbidden in this section.
RPGking
001 Forum Master

001 Town (has screens)

Postby RPGking » Tue Mar 03, 2009 10:35 pm

I was thinking one night, what if there was some kind of hangout for 001 members besides the forum...and it lead me to make this project...

001 Town:
The goal is to have all of the forum members in the game (I hope one day it will be multiplayer) and have this kind of town, a hangout where we can all talk, buy things, listen to music, and be creative.

FEATURES:
Forum/Members-I plan to have forum members in the game, PM me if you want to be in, tell me what you want to wear (I will also make custom clothing if you want your character to wear a certain piece of your description), tell me what you want to say when asked something... and tell me where your home should be in the game, also, tell me which area you want to be in, and give a REASONABLE description for a home.

Maps- There are 10 maps in full, ranging from the suburbs, the shopping market area, and also a world map for easy reference...

Interaction-Interaction is MASSIVE, buy newspapers, buy food for your home, accessories for your home, among other things, clothing, cars, etc. (you cannot kill anything in this game, run over characters if you want, but they WILL NOT DIE!)

Items-The list of items is huge, food, accessories, MP3 Players, TV's, etc. (items when used will be droped in front of you, and you can move them around to place them to your liking)

Screenshots-
Attachments
001 Town (outhouse).JPG
I built an outhouse for one of the homes.
001 Town (members).JPG
Members will populate the town areas (look at forum/members feature above to get details)
001 Town (home with members).JPG
You can have parties and invite certain members over. (sorry Lord Cohiliani if I used your name without asking, I needed an example, you too shaddowarrior)

Ammohead
Insane 001 Forum Member

Re: 001 Town (has screens)

Postby Ammohead » Tue Mar 03, 2009 10:40 pm

sounds good and very creative. :D
"Life can get hard, but what I've learned is that, it gets better...Far better. Fall down, become wounded, and you'll be immune to the next situation. Hardtimes are like a pistol, you throw out one and another is right back in the chamber" -Timmy (Ammo)

RPGking
001 Forum Master

Postby RPGking » Tue Mar 03, 2009 10:47 pm

Thank you. Anybody else. :)

metomunc
001 Forum Master

Postby metomunc » Wed Mar 04, 2009 4:00 am

Mike hates these kind of games. Looks really cool. And a novel idea! Even though it's not completely origional it looks like you have executed it well. :)

The only problem I see is that you can't play online with 001 games and that is far far away. Maybe for now you could make it a place where people could see something about each forum member.

Are there any missions or plots?

I'll be in it. ;)
Name: Metomunc
House: None (just have my character hanging out somewhere or walking around)
Pants: Black
Shirt: Dark Green (almost black)
Accessory: Light Green or Dark Blue Tie
Shoes: Brown
Belt: Brown
Hair: Short Darker Brown
Who should I really listen to?

Gamerdude
001 Support

Postby Gamerdude » Wed Mar 04, 2009 5:13 am

This is probably the best thought out forum 001 games i've read about so far. Good job and good luck :)

Partysofa
001 Support

Postby Partysofa » Wed Mar 04, 2009 9:16 am

Add me, even though I'm allrady there! Name is spelled wrong. It's two S or not two D... ;)

Name: Shadowwarrior OR Olav
House: Small house with bedroom, kithcn and living room together and a bathroom.
Pants: Littlebit darker than the skin color
Shirt: Dark
Accessory: Dragon Necklace
Shoes: White skateshoes
Belt: Littlebit lighter than Pants
Hair: Middledark yellow. Shoulder lenght.

That's me :)
001 Discord server Image
Twitter Image
Tales of Astya (WIP) Development Blog

Adam
001 Forum Master

Postby Adam » Wed Mar 04, 2009 11:52 am

cool :)

Can you add me too?

Name: Shadowmage
House: Big house with a garden (with a swimming pool in it :lol: )
Pants: Simple red pants
Shirt: Black shirt
Glasses: Cool red sunglasses
Accessory: None
Shoes: Grey running shoes
Belt: None
Hair: Black short hair and a beard
Skin: Normal light skin ( not too light )
Somewhere out there, is a planet with no war, no hunger, no poverty, no killing, and no evil.
It also has no oxygen

RPGking
001 Forum Master

Postby RPGking » Wed Mar 04, 2009 3:10 pm

I will put all of you in the game! And good thing you mentioned a swimming pool, nobody has...and I already have one in my custom tile set for the game, a tad small though...don't be afraid to ask for custom clothing...and what do you guys want to say? ;)

Mr.Numbers
001 Support

Postby Mr.Numbers » Wed Mar 04, 2009 7:28 pm

Ill be in it! :D

My head shall be my avvy with yellow skin ;D

Dont care about clothing, dont care where i Live.

:D
I AM THE ALL MIGHTY SCRIPTING MASTER
Please do not PM me with Engine 001 related questions, rather post on the forums. ;)

Spectre
001 Admirer

Postby Spectre » Wed Mar 04, 2009 7:49 pm

Dude, this is an epic idea! Can I get in on it too?

Name: Spectre
House: Could I get a two story house please? Living room and kitchen downstairs and gaming room, bedroom and indoor sword/knife throwing range (if there are any weapons) upstairs. Also, a fairly large property, with a small lake and some trees.
Clothing: Really dark grey (almost black) with hood. Going for the Mysterious Assassin look (kind of like the guy in Assassins Creed)
Skin: Normal Skin and Hair
And could I get a weapon of some kind, mabye a sheathed Katana as an item of clothing (not an actual useable weapon) on my back?
Where I want to be: An area where its raining and dark, not too urban, not too country. Also up high. Really high :D

And could you mabye make my Avatar into a poster for my home? (Or I could do it, it's up to you).
LOL, and if I'm asking too much of you, I'll understand if you don't want to make any of these :)
Last edited by Spectre on Sun Mar 08, 2009 5:04 am, edited 2 times in total.

sinjin48
Ultimate 001 Member

Postby sinjin48 » Wed Mar 04, 2009 7:56 pm

sounds like a good game
guess i`ll be in it
house: small one room log place withe out house out side
shirt: black sweat shirt
pants: green
shoes: black (boots if possible)
doan care about the hair

and stick me in an isolated area plz
Last edited by sinjin48 on Wed Mar 11, 2009 7:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.” - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Partysofa
001 Support

Postby Partysofa » Thu Mar 05, 2009 12:47 pm

I think this will be a sweet game. When you 'gonna release some games? ;)
001 Discord server Image
Twitter Image

RPGking
001 Forum Master

Postby RPGking » Thu Mar 05, 2009 2:35 pm

This one i though everybody would hate, I didn't expect a success out of it. I think it might get a low rating though because of its simplicity and the sims style game play. But if it ever was multiplayer, that would be awesome!

Predator King
Ultimate 001 Member

Postby Predator King » Sat Mar 07, 2009 4:29 am

Name: Prey King
House: Medium sized, modern looking house, the house contains a room dedicated entirely to partying that includes, among other things, a high definition TV (if possible, with a console attached to it), a poker table. Oh, and a drawer, but I don't want you in there. The entrance corridor leads into the party room, which is then linked to the kitchen, bedroom, etc. The kitchen table is nearly entirely covered in snacks and drinks. The bedroom is in a state of disarray with mess everywhere.
Appearance:
001me.png
001me.png (4.11 KiB) Viewed 1039 times
(although wearing shoes if outside)
Location: Suburbs, living close to other people who are interested in partying.
Quotes:

First time you speak to me in my house: "Nice, another visitor! Help yourself to the snacks in the kitchen, and if you wanna play a round of COD4, just tell me. Stay out of that drawer though. That's for long time friends only."

Generic speech:
"Hey, what's up?"
"What is it?"

Feel free to change that dialogue to fit the game more.

On a non-my-character related topic, this game sounds brilliant if done right. :D
I am bacon.

Fry me in grease and put me on a plate covered in paper towels when you're ready to serve.

Lord Cohliani
Ultimate 001 Member

Postby Lord Cohliani » Sat Mar 07, 2009 9:07 pm

Yea, this game sounds really cool! The graphics are nice and it looks great!

Also, I don't mind that you didn't ask me, I think it's pretty cool that you chose me for an example. However you decide to create me is fine, but I would like to be in a house that has a lot of computer junk in it (If that's not too hard for you).

Partysofa
001 Support

Postby Partysofa » Sun Mar 08, 2009 4:31 am

I like lotsa computer stuff too
001 Discord server Image
Twitter Image

Jegar
Ultimate 001 Member

Postby Jegar » Sun Mar 08, 2009 8:44 pm

Jegar

Big gun nuff said.
also
black hair
blue pants
white shirt
brown belt

RPGking
001 Forum Master

Postby RPGking » Mon Mar 09, 2009 1:44 pm

There will be no guns or violence.

NEW UPDATE (screens coming soon)

A world map that allows you to pick and area you want to go to...great graphics.

The LIFE FEATURE is the biggest and hardest to implement feature, I have changed stats to social, attitude, etc.
If you are rude, and you act that way, attitude and social goes down.

The BRAG feature is small but affects stats and friendship a lot, you can brag about things you own, if you don't own anything, comparison branches ensure you cannot brag.

Interaction overpowers any 001 to date. You can buy newspapers, check mail (mail is set via timer) and timers ensure real life physics, at a certain time, newspapers will appear on your porch, you will see other 001 members living out their lives in their homes, plus, the ambience and music really add a warm and comfortable feeling to the game. I also need midi music for the game, any sites that could be recommended would be great.

Also, the last feature is one of the best, you can do things with the members (not like that you sickos), you can invite them to a party at your house, go out and eat...but make sure for a party (thank god comparison branch) that you have music and stuff laid out, or it will suck and your rep. and social will go down a bit.

I also redid a lot of maps. And some new graphics tweaks and bug fixes. :D

Predator King
Ultimate 001 Member

Postby Predator King » Tue Mar 10, 2009 1:43 am

The game sounds more brilliant the more you post about it! :D I can provide music if you don't have enough.

Edit: Can NPCs host parties and if so, can I choose my NPC's party theme? :D
I am bacon.

Fry me in grease and put me on a plate covered in paper towels when you're ready to serve.

RPGking
001 Forum Master

Postby RPGking » Tue Mar 10, 2009 12:11 pm

I am trying to create a custom AI so NPC's act and live out their lives. I have made a lot of custom branches so that they are like another player. I can make it so that they ask you to come to a party. But this will be hard. I do need some Sims like midi themes.

UPDATE: There will be mini games you can play or errands you can run in order to get money.

I have a screenie of the world map, but I am at school, so I'll post it when I get home... :D

C0c1
001 Forum Master

Postby C0c1 » Tue Mar 10, 2009 7:11 pm

I will be in! I want my house to be located in the suburbs an I want it to be MASSIVE! Huge open floor plan, Large licing room with a wall of windows overlooking a lake and mountains and a fire place with a massive HD TV. A open kitche with cherry wood cabinates and stainless steel appliances. A big normal-ish bedroom and a huge game room with tons of TV's high tech computures arcad machines ect. Make alot more rooms to but they can be whatever you want. Also my parties should be big (i'm sapposed to be rich) so tons of stuff. As for my character make me look like the doctor from doctor who but give me glasses. A tall order I know but I think you can pull it off. :)
I'm Back! :D

Add me on xbox dalek124

Games:
Life As A Kid IIIIIIIIII 5%

Predator King
Ultimate 001 Member

Postby Predator King » Wed Mar 11, 2009 2:05 am

RPGking wrote:I am trying to create a custom AI so NPC's act and live out their lives. I have made a lot of custom branches so that they are like another player. I can make it so that they ask you to come to a party. But this will be hard. I do need some Sims like midi themes.

UPDATE: There will be mini games you can play or errands you can run in order to get money.

I have a screenie of the world map, but I am at school, so I'll post it when I get home... :D

I have an idea, how about if you play minigames with NPCs, your relationship with them improves?

This is all probably getting ridiculously complicated by now. I wish you the best of luck and I will pray to Science that this succeeds.
I am bacon.

RPGking
001 Forum Master

Postby RPGking » Wed Mar 11, 2009 2:11 pm

I have just got the new 001, and the conversations with NPC's are really complex...here is how it works.

I make a multi comparison branch, then for expression I make the stat social.
For the values, I make 10 20 30 40 50 60 70 80 90 100.
Now I have 10 branches, each with different conversations branches and operations.
If your social is 10, then the NPC will be rude, and your options won't be alot.
If your social is 50, you have a mid sized choice of options, and you are friendly and so is the NPC.
If your social stat is 100, you are a positive and happy person.
But, notice that if your social is under ten, you cannot talk to anybody BUT a certain person who is positive, has a 100 social, and can boost your social alot.
The Custom AI is wonderful. I am utilizing all of the 001s new scripts and some text based commands I've learned, to make an AI. So far, its going good, I have the randomness going, maybe the NPC will take a walk, maybe he will sleep...(that feature is done) But I will need a bit of help for more complex actions. :D

Partysofa
001 Support

Postby Partysofa » Wed Mar 11, 2009 2:44 pm

How do you make custom AI?
001 Discord server Image
Twitter Image

C0c1
001 Forum Master

Postby C0c1 » Wed Mar 11, 2009 5:08 pm

Iw ould assum with Custom events but for a better, in depth, discription post in the help me threads or have him PM you ;)

Add me on xbox dalek124

Games:

Ammohead
Insane 001 Forum Member

Postby Ammohead » Wed Mar 11, 2009 6:58 pm

gunna be a masterpiece. :)
"Life can get hard, but what I've learned is that, it gets better...Far better. Fall down, become wounded, and you'll be immune to the next situation. Hardtimes are like a pistol, you throw out one and another is right back in the chamber" -Timmy (Ammo)

RPGking
001 Forum Master

Postby RPGking » Wed Mar 11, 2009 7:07 pm

UPDATE: The graphics in the game will be redone, all of the objects are ground tiles, and walls take up to much space, so I am redoing the graphics. They will be ultra-real. If you like the current graphics, say yes, if you don't, I will redo them.

And COc1, I will put you in the mansion area (evergreen) where all the rich guys live, the suburbs is just a quiet place for people with normal little homes.

And how are you today Ammohead?

Ammohead
Insane 001 Forum Member

Postby Ammohead » Wed Mar 11, 2009 7:26 pm

nice updates, and im fine thanks, how about you? :D

RPGking
001 Forum Master

Postby RPGking » Wed Mar 11, 2009 7:42 pm

i'm okay, in PE some jerk kept hitting me with wiffleballs, it hurt and now I have bruises from those.
Do you want me to redo the graphics. :D

HardcoreHobbit
001 Fanatic

Postby HardcoreHobbit » Wed Mar 11, 2009 7:59 pm

So basically, this is a sort of online Animal Crossing like game. Sounds good. It's like the Ps3 world kind of. Still, its nice. Is there any possible way you can involve a chat feature or something?
Visit my site for free 001 sound effects, music and avatars:
http://www.youtube.com/preistofpies
To request music, Sound Effects, or anything, PM me!

Ammohead
Insane 001 Forum Member

Postby Ammohead » Wed Mar 11, 2009 10:10 pm

RPGking wrote:i'm okay, in PE some jerk kept hitting me with wiffleballs, it hurt and now I have bruises from those.
Do you want me to redo the graphics. :D

sorry about that, well the graphics look great. :D

Predator King
Ultimate 001 Member

Postby Predator King » Thu Mar 12, 2009 4:13 am

RPGking wrote:UPDATE: The graphics in the game will be redone, all of the objects are ground tiles, and walls take up to much space, so I am redoing the graphics. They will be ultra-real. If you like the current graphics, say yes, if you don't, I will redo them.

And COc1, I will put you in the mansion area (evergreen) where all the rich guys live, the suburbs is just a quiet place for people with normal little homes.

And how are you today Ammohead?

The graphics so far are great, but there is always room for improvement. I think you should improve them BUT not until you have all the basic features of the game ready.
I am bacon.

Tehufn
001 Fanatic

Postby Tehufn » Thu Mar 12, 2009 9:20 am

sounds interestiong. It shouldn't be too big a world if it's a hang-out
ImageTake the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.

Current games
Maze game - Working on it.

games don't have to be challenging to be fun. If it has a breathtaking storyline, good characters, and hard puzzles, you're good to go. In the game, it shouldn't be too hard to defeat enemies If you're a god.

HardcoreHobbit
001 Fanatic

Postby HardcoreHobbit » Thu Mar 12, 2009 10:33 am

Yeah, true. Put me in also.

Hair: Short, Brown
Shorts: Dark Red
Tank Top: Dark Brown
I dont care about the rest.

OsumeX
001 Enthusiast

Postby OsumeX » Thu Mar 12, 2009 12:53 pm

Looks good, I want in!

Name: Neo Kitai
House: Apartment, small, 2 bedrooms, 1 washroom, 1 kitchen, living room with TV. Next door is a huge company where I work! :lol:
Work: CEO of Neo X Prosecutions. Very high up. 8)
Pants: Black
Shirt: Dark Blue
Skin: Normal
Accessory: Black Sunglasses
Shoes: Brown
Belt: Black
Hair: Short and dark brown or black.
Main Phrase: "Argument is meant to reveal the truth, not to create it. Then you'll get a job!"
Main song: I'll transfer them to you.
Level of Social rising: Low, needs evidence to make him friendly
Don't forget to post in my thread! And I will need help with my scripts as well!

Eternal Warrior 001
--------------------
Some hard scripts done, must make a cave.[/size]
Next release: Estimation, high chance it will not be precise- By the end of the month
Date may change without notice- please be aware of that.

Argument is meant to reveal the truth, not to create it. Remember that, rookie.

RPGking
001 Forum Master

Postby RPGking » Thu Mar 12, 2009 1:06 pm

It is possible, but who would you talk with, the NPC's aren't capable of generating responses, OsumeX, you can have your name in the game, but it is preffered you use your username... :D Everybody, ammohead, I have built your place, and I have built mosty everybody elses exept for coc1 and osujmex
:D

Ammohead
Insane 001 Forum Member

Postby Ammohead » Thu Mar 12, 2009 1:34 pm

Cool Thanks. :D

RPGking
001 Forum Master

Postby RPGking » Thu Mar 12, 2009 1:35 pm

Your welcome, by the way, check the recourses section in a little while, I will be posting some environments.

Ammohead
Insane 001 Forum Member

Postby Ammohead » Thu Mar 12, 2009 1:41 pm

Alright. :)

Partysofa
001 Support

Postby Partysofa » Thu Mar 12, 2009 1:41 pm

Cool! :D
Show a picture of my house please! :D
Thanks.
001 Discord server Image
Twitter Image

RPGking
001 Forum Master

Postby RPGking » Thu Mar 12, 2009 2:51 pm

I will when i update this forum.

Ammohead
Insane 001 Forum Member

Postby Ammohead » Thu Mar 12, 2009 3:03 pm

Take your time. :D

RPGking
001 Forum Master

Postby RPGking » Thu Mar 12, 2009 3:06 pm

Man i love game making...does anybody else want in before I release the demo (in a little bit), and...

UPDATE: Everything is cool, but there is a small little enhncment, the ATTITUDE STAT, if your attitude is low, you talk like crap and are angry, if it's high, you are a good man! There are only 4 stats, Vitality, Wisdom, Attitude and Social! :D

Ammohead
Insane 001 Forum Member

Postby Ammohead » Thu Mar 12, 2009 3:09 pm

very cool. :D Thats creative

Partysofa
001 Support

Postby Partysofa » Thu Mar 12, 2009 4:01 pm

RPGking is always creative. He's a cool guy! :D
RPGking wrote:Man i love game making...

Agreed!
001 Discord server Image
Twitter Image

Mr.Numbers
001 Support

Postby Mr.Numbers » Thu Mar 12, 2009 6:09 pm

You should SO TOTALLY PM me a pic of my house!

Zzzz
I AM THE ALL MIGHTY SCRIPTING MASTER
Please do not PM me with Engine 001 related questions, rather post on the forums. ;)

OsumeX
001 Enthusiast

Postby OsumeX » Thu Mar 12, 2009 6:21 pm

Well, you can change it to OsumeX if you want to. Neo Kitai is just... a guy that's half-me in a way. Yeah, that's it.

Need some ideas?

Courtroom
Town Hall
Missions
Mini-games (Arcade system!)
Duels
Racing

And I'll get some more later.
Don't forget to post in my thread! And I will need help with my scripts as well!

Eternal Warrior 001
--------------------
Next release: Estimation, high chance it will not be precise- By the end of the month

C0c1
001 Forum Master

Postby C0c1 » Thu Mar 12, 2009 8:09 pm

I want to see my house too once its done. Take your time though I want it to look good.

Add me on xbox dalek124

Games:

Predator King
Ultimate 001 Member

Postby Predator King » Fri Mar 13, 2009 1:54 am

RPGking wrote:Your welcome, by the way, check the recourses section in a little while, I will be posting some environments.

Excellent! I would like to see my house. :D
I am bacon.

OsumeX
001 Enthusiast

Postby OsumeX » Fri Mar 13, 2009 8:05 pm

We need condos. Why? We need more space for members and not to waste so much space in the game by doing so. And if it's not 1 map-per-apartment, then it'll save a lot of space.

Eternal Warrior 001
--------------------

Predator King
Ultimate 001 Member

Postby Predator King » Fri Mar 13, 2009 8:25 pm

OsumeX wrote:We need condos. Why? We need more space for members and not to waste so much space in the game by doing so. And if it's not 1 map-per-apartment, then it'll save a lot of space.

I just got a great idea! Maybe my house could be a small apartment complex with room for another member. :D
I am bacon.

OsumeX
001 Enthusiast

Postby OsumeX » Fri Mar 13, 2009 8:48 pm

That's weird, because in my earlier post, I asked for a condo. Right beside a huge prosecution office with me being the main prosecutor! Reality and video gaming together at last... except my name isn't Neo.

Eternal Warrior 001
--------------------

Deedasmi
001 Forum Master

Postby Deedasmi » Sat Mar 14, 2009 1:11 pm

OsumeX wrote:We need condos.

It isn't your game. You can stop telling the creator how he should make his game now.

And a condo and a small appartment arn't quite the same thing
Last edited by Deedasmi on Sat Mar 14, 2009 1:12 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Reason: Automatically merged double post.

OsumeX
001 Enthusiast

Postby OsumeX » Sat Mar 14, 2009 2:56 pm

Yeah, I know. But I am not saying that he has to absolutely do that. It IS his game, and it's an idea. He can implent it if he wants to, I'm not stopping him from not doing so, Deedasmi.

Eternal Warrior 001
--------------------

RPGking
001 Forum Master

Postby RPGking » Mon Mar 16, 2009 1:36 pm

Cool offguys, it's okay, it only an idea but thatnks for backing up deeds.
Anyway, the whole town, has your homes, a place where you can customize your dude (a barber, etc.) shops, then theres a place for the big 001 members that have mansions, then there is the industrial area, with more offices, apartments, and a place to buy stuff for your home.
You know, I haven't worked on this game is luike 3 days, I am getting, eh, bored with it, should I quit making it.? :?

sinjin48
Ultimate 001 Member

Postby sinjin48 » Mon Mar 16, 2009 1:58 pm

if you do quit please relese the part that you have done :(
“The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.” - Ralph Waldo Emerson

RPGking
001 Forum Master

Postby RPGking » Tue Mar 17, 2009 1:31 pm

Okay, but I might not quit.

Partysofa
001 Support

Postby Partysofa » Tue Mar 17, 2009 4:06 pm

Please, release the game soon! We want to play it so bad! :D
001 Discord server Image
Twitter Image

Locodude567
001 Supporter

Postby Locodude567 » Tue Mar 17, 2009 5:02 pm

Infact I want A character!

Name:Locodude567
House:In Urban Area Just a regular small house with a paino, bathroom, bedroom, and kitchen.
Pants:Black Pants
Shirt:Dark Blue T-Shirt
Shoes:Black Training Shoes
Hair:Dark Brown Short Hair
Skin colour:Basic white(not pale)

The Average Guy Progress
Rescourses: 76%
Story: 12%
Features: 57%
Demo Area: 100% (Just waiting until I am allowed to add it on.)

Predator King
Ultimate 001 Member

Postby Predator King » Tue Mar 17, 2009 7:50 pm

Please don't quit! :(
I am bacon.

HardcoreHobbit
001 Fanatic

Postby HardcoreHobbit » Wed Mar 18, 2009 10:22 am

I know how you feel. But listen to this: If you quit, no one will take you serious when you try to take another. If you put enough effort into it, then finish it. It's worth it. Take it from a guy who knows. ;)

Mike
001 Co-Founder

Postby Mike » Wed Mar 18, 2009 11:33 am

I think you should quit if you want to. It's better to quit now, than to get really far and quit and disappoint even more people. We see it time and time again where people go back and forth with wanting to quit and wanting to resume. Maybe if you're unsure, you should stop advertising it until you're sure.

RPGking
001 Forum Master

Postby RPGking » Wed Mar 18, 2009 2:05 pm

I won't but quit making the game, just stopping it for a bit. :D

Ammohead
Insane 001 Forum Member

Postby Ammohead » Thu Mar 19, 2009 2:47 am

atleast realease a demo soon to keep people checking in. Ill try my best to make sure this topic dossent go dead. :D

C0c1
001 Forum Master

Postby C0c1 » Thu Mar 19, 2009 5:40 pm

I used to do that. Anyway is my house done? :D

Add me on xbox dalek124

Games:

Adam
001 Forum Master

Postby Adam » Wed Apr 01, 2009 11:41 am

So how does my house look? Can you send me a screen? And sorry if you already did it (in the old posts) Sorry but the last time I checked this topic had 2 pages :?
I really don't want to hurt my eyes reading...sorry...and sorry and again...sorry...No, but seriously......
Somewhere out there, is a planet with no war, no hunger, no poverty, no killing, and no evil.
It also has no oxygen

Locodude567
001 Supporter

Postby Locodude567 » Sat Apr 11, 2009 2:19 pm

Can You send me a screenshot of my character and house please?

The Average Guy Progress
Rescourses: 76%
Story: 12%
Features: 57%
Demo Area: 100% (Just waiting until I am allowed to add it on.)

Return to Games In Progress