Chronicles of Soritas I [Cancelled Temporarily]

Tell us about the 001 game you're working on. Show us screenshots. Discuss, promote and share games with others.
Forum rules
If you would like to post about your game, make sure to include screenshots and a long, well-written, thorough description.

Please be positive and understand that not everyone is skilled at using Map001. Games that are similar to other games, or fan games using commercial games' art are perfectly acceptable.

This forum section is dedicated to the discussion of games made with Map001 only.

You must upload your games to above games section of site. Outside links for games are forbidden in this section.
Zaiarogi
001 Enthusiast

Location: Well, there's alot of things this place could be, however I'm not sure which.

Chronicles of Soritas I [Cancelled Temporarily]

Postby Zaiarogi » Fri Mar 29, 2013 7:03 pm

This project has been temporarily cancelled so I can work on another project. Once I get back to this the story, gameplay, etc. will be rewritten.
Last edited by Zaiarogi on Thu Apr 11, 2013 7:08 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Please, take me out of the black hole that Tales of the Abyss has sucked me into...
Alternatively, you can join me in my black hole by clicking that banner.

Tabula Rasa
001 Forum Master

Re: Chronicles of Soritas I

Postby Tabula Rasa » Fri Mar 29, 2013 8:31 pm

It seems like a pretty involved mythos. Clearly it's going to be an RPG, but do you have any idea what the actual gameplay is going to be like?

Zaiarogi
001 Enthusiast

Location: Well, there's alot of things this place could be, however I'm not sure which.

Postby Zaiarogi » Mon Apr 01, 2013 6:21 pm

Zaiarogi wrote:RPG with a skill tree system, classes (including different branches for each class), most likely a TBS (Turn-Based Battle System), and a journal that is added to when you do important things.

That addition might answer your question.
Please, take me out of the black hole that Tales of the Abyss has sucked me into...

Tabula Rasa
001 Forum Master

Postby Tabula Rasa » Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:14 pm

True, but that doesn't really answer my question. There are many types of TBBS's. Are you looking at something like Final Fantasy or Shining Force? Maybe even a bit of Chrono Trigger? Idk. What's your inspiration?

Zaiarogi
001 Enthusiast

Postby Zaiarogi » Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:05 pm

Okay, okay, I see what you mean. It's edited in the first post.
Hopefully the demo will be done soon...

Return to Games In Progress