Inside Map trigger no longer works

Have any questions or problems in making your game, subscribing and/or using our software? Post here.
Forum rules
Make sure you are using the newest version. This can be downloaded at the top of the site via the "downloads" link.

Use a very good subject. "Problem" or "Help" are unacceptable titles.

Use the search feature before posting a question, as the answer is probably already here.

Subscript out of range error 9: This is a generic error, and we'll need way more information than that to figure out the problem. If you get this, strongly consider following the instructions of submitting your project through the Submit Bug feature within the editor.
fma_lvr
001 Subscriber

Inside Map trigger no longer works

Postby fma_lvr » Wed Jan 13, 2016 8:28 am

I was running through a custom event I made a while back, which checked for the player character being inside the map. Without changing the event, I went to use it in testing, only to find that the check failed. Basically, I used a comparison branch to check whether or not the player is inside the map, but it is always acting as if the actor is outside of the map. This is something that has changed within the last couple of Ultimate updates. I tried tinkering with settings but I am nw quite sure that the issue lies in the Inside Map trigger.

Lee
001 Support

Re: Inside Map trigger no longer works

Postby Lee » Wed Jan 13, 2016 8:46 am

I've confirmed this is an issue and have sent a bug report to have this looked into. Thanks for reporting! :)
Lee - 001 Community Manager

Return to Technical Support Questions