No Name Yet :(

Tell us about the 001 game you're working on. Show us screenshots. Discuss, promote and share games with others.
Forum rules
If you would like to post about your game, make sure to include screenshots and a long, well-written, thorough description.

Please be positive and understand that not everyone is skilled at using Map001. Games that are similar to other games, or fan games using commercial games' art are perfectly acceptable.

This forum section is dedicated to the discussion of games made with Map001 only.

You must upload your games to above games section of site. Outside links for games are forbidden in this section.
robbyiscool

No Name Yet :(

Postby robbyiscool » Sat Oct 24, 2009 10:45 am

To start off, I havent gotten a name for this game, nor have I gotten any graphics other than the default ones.

Secondary Skills:

Logging:

Two levels made, regular logs and willow logs.
You need an axe to log.
And a quest corresponds to it.

Harvesting:

You need a scythe.
You get crops for harvesting and a quest corresponds to it.

Two Quests, one you can repeat and one you do once.

Money bank, fully working.

One tutorial and one boss event.

Here are some pictures:

Bank:
Harvesting Quest:
Beginning Quest:
Secondary Skills & Level Status:

I'd also like some help from the following:

Graphics Artist: 0/1
Mapper: 0/2

I like working on these games it's pretty cool, I hope you guys can help me out :D!

Mr.Numbers
001 Support

Re: No Name Yet :(

Postby Mr.Numbers » Sat Oct 24, 2009 6:29 pm

good start i guess... but please change the hud! D:
I AM THE ALL MIGHTY SCRIPTING MASTER
Please do not PM me with Engine 001 related questions, rather post on the forums. ;)

Lucifiend
001 Subscriber

Postby Lucifiend » Sat Oct 24, 2009 7:14 pm

In the grander scheme of things, what's this game going to be about? Beyond tending crops and sawing logs I mean.

Stephen Chapman
001 Forum Master

Postby Stephen Chapman » Sat Oct 24, 2009 8:11 pm

Sounds like a bit of a Farming game if you ask me. :?

sinjin48
Ultimate 001 Member

Postby sinjin48 » Sat Oct 24, 2009 8:34 pm

I was going to post this earlyer but I smelled supper and had to get it before the dog did...
But does this game have a set story line? If not I figure you would do good to make one, Seeing that first post I think it should be easy enoguh to inplement one .
And Now I think your graphics could use a over haul, See the resource section or request some resources if you are inept at graphic creation :) . Those defaults are good, but you need some thing to help it along, now that doesn`t mean use full costoms, but kinda add a costom here and there... :) and please change that scyth! It sticks out like a sore thumb! there are dozens of scyths in the resource section of the site. :)
“The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.” - Ralph Waldo Emerson

pushpeshranchi
001 Supporter

Postby pushpeshranchi » Sat Oct 24, 2009 8:40 pm

A good name:-
The agro-Adventure?
My name is Jond ,Thames Jond!!!

Your time is up, my time is now(now)
You can't see me, my time is now
It's the franchise, boy I'm shinin' now
You can't see me, my time is now!

kcreddevil
001 Fanatic

Postby kcreddevil » Sat Oct 24, 2009 11:18 pm

What's going on this game? Is it a Harvest Moon type?
ImageImage

MIV
Insane 001 Forum Member

Postby MIV » Fri Oct 30, 2009 9:34 am

Firstly, before you recruit anyone, make sure they know what they're doing first. We need some details for the game, what story (if any), characters involved, setting, gameplay mechanisms etc.
Furthermore, do understand that your teammates cannot help you all the time. We have commitments too. However, you're welcome to ask away for help on the Engine001 website's community.
Lastly, I understand this may be a little tough, but before anyone joins, we'll need to gauge somebody's calibre. Thus, it would be safer if you could work on the aforementioned aspects and get the basics done right, release a working demo and give others a rough gauge of how your graphic style is, how the game works and all. Otherwise, you may have the best scripters and graphic artists clueless as to what to do. We may be capable of handling other aspects, but the critical ones are for you to complete first.

When you have these details ready, do contact us again.
"Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes."

Apocalypse I Act I: //////////////////// - 25% Done, Demo v0.3
AVAILABLE: http://www.engine001.com/games/Apocalypse+I+-+Act+I_601.htm
Please play through the full game, or PM me for hints and easter eggs.

The M4 Team Salutes You.

Return to Games In Progress