Deadland

Tell us about the 001 game you're working on. Show us screenshots. Discuss, promote and share games with others.
Forum rules
If you would like to post about your game, make sure to include screenshots and a long, well-written, thorough description.

Please be positive and understand that not everyone is skilled at using Map001. Games that are similar to other games, or fan games using commercial games' art are perfectly acceptable.

This forum section is dedicated to the discussion of games made with Map001 only.

You must upload your games to above games section of site. Outside links for games are forbidden in this section.
thutman
001 Supporter

Deadland

Postby thutman » Wed Dec 03, 2008 9:41 am

This is a thread for my newest game, Deadland. Its not done yet, but I accidentally posted this thread in the wrong section.
NO POSTS PLEASE UNTIL LATER.
Last edited by thutman on Wed Dec 03, 2008 10:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
don't worry, be happy. Or I'll f**k you up.

Neto
001 Beta Tester

Re: Deadland

Postby Neto » Wed Dec 03, 2008 10:06 am

Forum rules wrote:If you would like to post about your game, make sure to include screenshots and a long, well-written, thorough description.

if you are asking for resources, this topic would fit better in resources section

thutman
001 Supporter

Deadlands 1st demo RELEASED!

Postby thutman » Wed Dec 03, 2008 10:46 am

Oh, sorry.
NO POSTS UNTIL THE GAME IS OUT THEN
i'll use this thread after the game is out.

Thats right, the first demo for my newest, and probably best game is finally available.
Deadlands: A Waster's nightmare is up and running. This thread is for comments, feedback, and suggestions for future content.
Last edited by thutman on Wed Dec 10, 2008 12:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Automatically merged double post.
don't worry, be happy. Or I'll f**k you up.

Return to Games In Progress