Poop Clicker

Tell us about the 001 game you're working on. Show us screenshots. Discuss, promote and share games with others.
Forum rules
If you would like to post about your game, make sure to include screenshots and a long, well-written, thorough description.

Please be positive and understand that not everyone is skilled at using Map001. Games that are similar to other games, or fan games using commercial games' art are perfectly acceptable.

This forum section is dedicated to the discussion of games made with Map001 only.

You must upload your games to above games section of site. Outside links for games are forbidden in this section.
kararty
Ultimate 001 Member

Poop Clicker

Postby kararty » Wed Oct 16, 2013 12:12 pm

So...ahem... Poop Clicker! Yes!

Poop Clicker! It's an game!
It's out! Go and download!

What is this Poop Clicker?
The game is about earning more and more poop and of course this will be hard to do.
To earn poop you'll have to click the brown thing called 'poop'.
Each time you click on it you'll receive 1 poop or if you have upgraded your cursor to max you'll receive 10 poop per click (ppc).
When you've clicked all day long you'll have lots of money, err poop...use the poop to purchase new upgrades.
The upgrades all give poop per second (pps).
The more you purchase the more they cost.

The following upgrades are going to be in the beta version:

Cursor (limited upgrades):
1st upgrade= 2ppc
2nd upgrade= 3ppc
3rd upgrade= 4ppc

Butt:
Each time it's upgraded it gives 1 pps.

Public Toilet:
Each time it's upgraded it gives 3 pps.

Poop Condenser (P. Condenser):
Each time it's upgraded it gives 25 pps.
When this upgrade is purchased the background will turn brown and the brown thing called 'poop' will become black-ish.

Toilet Tardis:
Each time it's upgraded it gives 100 pps.
When this upgrade is purchased the background will turn cyan blue and the brown thing called 'poop' will become blue-ish.

Poop Factory:
Each time it's upgraded it gives 402 pps.
When this upgrade is purchased the background will turn gray/grey and the brown thing called 'poop' will become black.

Nuclear Poop Plant (Nuclear P. Plant):
Each time it's upgraded it gives 1000 pps.
When this upgrade is purchased the background will turn green and the brown thing called 'poop' will become green-ish.
If purchased for the 6th time something will happen...

Hidden Upgrades:
The following upgrades may occasionally pop up:
    Diarrhea rush
    Destroy the Cookie! (Boss)

Why?
I got this idea from my friends where I would make a poop version of games they like to play.
So, they told me to make a poop version out of Cookie Clicker and here it is...
Don't expect more poop version games to come out... o.o

How?
Just some variables and-
No...I mean HOW much?
Free...duh. No advertisements! Non-commercial project to the max!
Not even donations!
Don't worry! I'll add ENGINE001 to the credits!

Where?
Go to the Games section and search for Poop Clicker and voila!

OMG! GIMME PICTURES
That is one of your best quotes, user.
Here are some pictures:
v050
poop055.png

v080
pic3.png
Last edited by kararty on Thu Oct 31, 2013 2:57 pm, edited 8 times in total.
Mike wrote:...

Image<~~~|Get over here!

Eclectic gaming
001 Admirer

Re: Poop Clicker

Postby Eclectic gaming » Wed Oct 16, 2013 2:20 pm

Hahahahaha, brilliant idea, game of the year edition better include different tones of excrement. Paint simulator has competiton. I await the feces fest.
Google Eclectic Gaming....I dare you. Or Sharpened Steel, you can google that too. Hehehehe.

eclectic-gaming.weebly.com/

rulegram
001 Enthusiast

Postby rulegram » Sat Oct 19, 2013 6:32 pm

This game looks brilliant. It is completely stupid ... but in a brilliant sort of way; such a childish endeavour that I imagine if it were released on something like Android or iPhone kids, teens and adults who haven't forgotten what's it like to be seven years old again will use it loads. Showing their friends the game, wanting to do something entertaining while waiting in a long queue. It's so stupid ... and yet so catchy. Genius!
Best 001 quote ever: "this is a HUGE GAME. It has a file of 68.59MB." - dude

kararty
Ultimate 001 Member

Postby kararty » Fri Oct 25, 2013 10:33 am

rulegram wrote:This game looks brilliant. It is completely stupid ... but in a brilliant sort of way; such a childish endeavour that I imagine if it were released on something like Android or iPhone kids, teens and adults who haven't forgotten what's it like to be seven years old again will use it loads. Showing their friends the game, wanting to do something entertaining while waiting in a long queue. It's so stupid ... and yet so catchy. Genius!

You should tell that to the original idea founder, Orteil. ^^ He created the original "clicker"...
anyways... thank you for those kind words!

The game will be soon available in Engine001 and that is whenever the 1.0.0 version is released!
Current Version: v.099

Updates!!
Fixed more bugs!
Notice: There is 1 known bug and it's called 'Overflow exception', Do not keep upgrading 1 single thing!

(Click here! and then click on PoopClicker)

Image<~~~|Get over here!

Danny
001 Forum Master

Postby Danny » Thu Nov 28, 2013 1:18 pm

Amazing game, didn't think this game would actually be good due to doing nothing but click, i was wrong. Very addictive, though poo isn't something i would have chose, but whatever makes you happy i suppose. Anyway defo a great game. 10/10 the graphics are okay considering all you do is click, no bugs found, no lag and very addicting. Well done.

kararty
Ultimate 001 Member

Postby kararty » Thu Nov 28, 2013 2:10 pm

Danny wrote:Amazing game, didn't think this game would actually be good due to doing nothing but click, i was wrong. Very addictive, though poo isn't something i would aver chose, but whatever makes you happy i suppose. Anyway defo a great game even though its simple. 10/10 the graphics are okay conciedring all you do is click, no bugs found, no lag and very addicting. Well done.

This game will be considered for rework. I have new ideas for this game and I hope people will realise that this project will be in fact a dead serious project. (No poop but stay tuned!)

Image<~~~|Get over here!

Danny
001 Forum Master

Postby Danny » Thu Nov 28, 2013 3:33 pm

Your games no longer on the first page, you may wish to bump it to the top to get more downloads. :D

Return to Games In Progress