how to make your own menu?

Have any questions or problems in making your game, subscribing and/or using our software? Post here.
Forum rules
Make sure you are using the newest version. This can be downloaded at the top of the site via the "downloads" link.

Use a very good subject. "Problem" or "Help" are unacceptable titles.

Use the search feature before posting a question, as the answer is probably already here.

Subscript out of range error 9: This is a generic error, and we'll need way more information than that to figure out the problem. If you get this, strongly consider following the instructions of submitting your project through the Submit Bug feature within the editor.
vinurd7

how to make your own menu?

Postby vinurd7 » Thu Jan 05, 2017 2:59 am

Hi all. There is a very global question. The creation of the interface. Can't understand how to do that would pick up dropped items in field items and it was possible to place them in the cells -which are responsible for the stats of a player.

It seems an insoluble question, because it seems to me that part of the written code. If there is a tutorial or topic where someone shows step by step how to do the interface with objects -I would be very grateful.

dragonnutds
001 Subscriber

Re: how to make your own menu?

Postby dragonnutds » Thu Jan 05, 2017 4:38 pm

just to be clear, are you asking how to show a characters inventory in a interface?

vinurd7

Re: how to make your own menu?

Postby vinurd7 » Fri Jan 06, 2017 9:33 pm

I basically figured out how to make the menu hide show. Bars. But how to make so when the player picks up the object, he got into the menu area - where lie the objects and how to make so that this object can be used by moving it into the corresponding window.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dlDv0Rdr5QM

done adding items to inventory. But I can not understand why I have all the items added in the middle of the inventory, rather than from the top.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xcb2zw79-MA

would love the opportunity to copy the interface from other games. Have to go, to go, to copy parts, paste.
Last edited by vinurd7 on Sat Jan 07, 2017 7:42 am, edited 3 times in total.
Reason: Automatically merged double post.

Return to Technical Support Questions