King Cassius' Island *New screenies see latest posts

Tell us about the 001 game you're working on. Show us screenshots. Discuss, promote and share games with others.
Forum rules
If you would like to post about your game, make sure to include screenshots and a long, well-written, thorough description.

Please be positive and understand that not everyone is skilled at using Map001. Games that are similar to other games, or fan games using commercial games' art are perfectly acceptable.

This forum section is dedicated to the discussion of games made with Map001 only.

You must upload your games to above games section of site. Outside links for games are forbidden in this section.
iOrc
001 Admirer

King Cassius' Island *New screenies see latest posts

Postby iOrc » Sun Nov 09, 2008 3:42 pm

King Cassius' Island (name change still possible)

Ok for now i will keep this pretty short

you start off in a little room and are advised to take the game tutorial which runs through basic controls and how to use the party.

you are 2 characters (you choose the names)

it is your basic rpg game, large open maps, many towns to explore, some gates may only open to you if you do certain quests. each town you go too will sell different types of armour/weapons etc

as for a story line there isnt much of one yet, basically you belong to the lands of King Cassius, but the king himself is mute, there has been corruption across the land. you start off by doing small little deeds then one day you decide to leave the lands of king cassius and seek victory across the lands

game features
- a couple hundred of items, armour, weapons etc (only 96 complete atm, some are from the resource page)
- the chance to add remove people from your party in your quests
- unlockable towns/shops
- many maps (no number as of yet, aiming for 100)

thats just some stuff, atm im keeping it simple and a strong quest based game

heres a screenie of the starting town

thanks for reading

post feedback

the HUD is not finished yet so dont make fun haha :P

-----
riccy
screenie.GIF
main town
Last edited by iOrc on Fri Jan 16, 2009 4:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.
iOrc Production

Blood Raven
Ultimate 001 Member

Re: King Cassius' Island

Postby Blood Raven » Sun Nov 09, 2008 3:55 pm

Looks good, map layout is nice...the HUD is going in a nice direction, the game looks fun...hope it turns out awesome!
...I wanna be the very best, like no one ever was

SOCAS

iOrc
001 Admirer

Postby iOrc » Sun Nov 09, 2008 3:58 pm

thanks, its my first real attempy at a HUD, i am hoping to neaten it up later on, for now i am trying to get my item database up to date

thanks for the feedback :)
iOrc Production

Mike
001 Co-Founder

Postby Mike » Sun Nov 09, 2008 4:15 pm

Yar might want to put the names of the characters as center aligned and place it in the middle of the interface, similar to the way the health is. And perhaps make a smaller font for it.

Lighting that map would be cool too.

But I do like where this is headed!

iOrc
001 Admirer

Postby iOrc » Sun Nov 09, 2008 4:24 pm

yeah i have to have a play around with the character names

thanks for the advice!!

yeah i have played around with the dimming in dungeons, i think i will put in a bit of lighting actually.

thanks for the feedback, its cool you have time to give it :)

edit

here are the new character names
hope you like it
Attachments
screenie2.GIF
new
iOrc Production

C0c1
001 Forum Master

Postby C0c1 » Sun Nov 09, 2008 8:12 pm

Much nicer. I think you should put more custom tiles in the village but everything else looks good :)
I'm Back! :D

Add me on xbox dalek124

Games:
Life As A Kid IIIIIIIIII 5%

MIV
Insane 001 Forum Member

Postby MIV » Mon Nov 10, 2008 2:04 am

Looks good now, and you've definitely got potential with the HUD. Work on it a little to make it dynamic.
And yeah, use some custom tiles.
"Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes."

Apocalypse I Act I: //////////////////// - 25% Done, Demo v0.3
AVAILABLE: http://www.engine001.com/games/Apocalypse+I+-+Act+I_601.htm
Please play through the full game, or PM me for hints and easter eggs.

The M4 Team Salutes You.

sinjin48
Ultimate 001 Member

Postby sinjin48 » Mon Nov 10, 2008 1:27 pm

looks good and do what they said... :D
“The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.” - Ralph Waldo Emerson

iOrc
001 Admirer

Postby iOrc » Mon Nov 10, 2008 2:24 pm

thanks guys!

yeah i need to add a bit more texture but i see that as a finishing touch at this current time

as for the HUD as you can tell it shows you what items you are wearing. i need to get a slightly neater layout

i am hoping to make it slightly more compact so i dont cut off to much top screen, but it still needs some general tidying

hope you like the wood texture (took me a while haha)

----
riccy
iOrc Production

metomunc
001 Forum Master

Postby metomunc » Mon Nov 10, 2008 2:53 pm

Looks really good. Throw a story in and it'll be really good. Do you have sound effects for all those weapons?
Who should I really listen to?

iOrc
001 Admirer

Postby iOrc » Mon Nov 10, 2008 3:04 pm

well atm i have the basic weapons plus a few i made in copper, iron, steel and gold

they all make the default slashing noise atm

i am hoping to find some more to make it more unique

as for the story line i am just doing short quests and hoping to build one up as i go but you are right i should really get one going now

basically you are a party of two who belong to the pride lands of king cassius. everyone who lives there have never been outside because all they have and need is within the pride lands, but you want to explore. there will be a twist at the end i hope

more story and screens to come!!

----
riccy
iOrc Production

sinjin48
Ultimate 001 Member

Postby sinjin48 » Mon Dec 08, 2008 5:50 pm

sorry to revive this but have you made any more progress?
“The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.” - Ralph Waldo Emerson

MIV
Insane 001 Forum Member

Postby MIV » Tue Dec 09, 2008 5:06 am

They haven't been on for quite a while.
I'd say not very likely, in my opinion.
"Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes."

The M4 Team Salutes You.

sinjin48
Ultimate 001 Member

Postby sinjin48 » Tue Dec 09, 2008 11:57 am

oh to bad it sounded good

iOrc
001 Admirer

Postby iOrc » Thu Dec 18, 2008 8:30 pm

sorry was busy with school work

but i have made some progress

i have tradeskills in the game now such as mining, smithing, cooking

ive made quite a few custom items, and everything is going according to plan

sorry for the innactiveness of this post

feel free to ask questions

gonna put up some screenies tomorrow

here are some screenies

1) another main town in the making

2) outside an iron mine (the orcs would attack if i didnt test behind them, hope you like the orc ears i made haha)

3) inside the mine, rocks looka but oit of place, might look for a different type
Attachments
screen 5.JPG
iron mine
screen 4.JPG
outside gates of Growlandor which is being attacked
screen 3.JPG
City of Growlandor (in the making)
iOrc Production

C0c1
001 Forum Master

Postby C0c1 » Fri Dec 19, 2008 10:37 am

NCie job! :) however the Hud uptop looks empty you should fill it with more stuff like XP time played ECT. ;)

Add me on xbox dalek124

Games:

iOrc
001 Admirer

Postby iOrc » Fri Dec 19, 2008 1:56 pm

as it was a test the exp bar doesnt show up until something is killed, but it is there :)

also the rest of the HUD fills up with stuff you character is wearing, see screen shot 1 :)

but total time played and gold would be a nice addition

:)
iOrc Production

MIV
Insane 001 Forum Member

Postby MIV » Fri Dec 19, 2008 11:59 pm

The Growlandor map looks plain on the outside. Add more varieties of resources there.

The M4 Team Salutes You.

iOrc
001 Admirer

Postby iOrc » Fri Jan 09, 2009 7:13 pm

yeah its a huge map and ive only just put in a high street of shops

i will be looking at lighting and varitey of textures once i get all the main content in

but yeah good advice

hey guys, im lacking some ideas, i am having second thoughts about the game name

Medevil Banquet?
A Knight's Story?

not sure, any ideas, it will help me central the story of the game by basing it around the title, the current one gives me no ideas.

is there a way to bump this?

EDIT

Just bumping this thread

As for progress, I have done quite a bit.

I have a story line now

You start off in a small port. Yo can decide whether you are male or female. The story starts that you have been bumped on the head and asks you to remember your name. Then the input box comes up. You speak to your mother and she does no believe you that an orc attacked you. The thought of orcs in their peaceful town is mad. You leave your house and supprise supprise and orc jumps out of the trees and attacks your father. Depending whether or not you save your dad changes how the stroy begins. Either way you are sent to the East to King Cassius' Island to seek for aid but also a new life to prosper.

There will be a slight storyline but i want to keep the game free aswell. Just talk to town people, fight where ever is good for your level, you will need to unlock dungeons though.

Various bosses, many custon items done and more to come.

Currently working on
* Medevil type boat
* Custom items
* Hopefully move onto custon tile sets

From now on i will update my first post.

Feedback please, I recently changed my name as my partner seems to be unavailable and my team is down to one. :|

Thanks for your time!
Last edited by iOrc on Fri Jan 09, 2009 7:13 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Reason: Automatically merged double post.
iOrc Production

C0c1
001 Forum Master

Postby C0c1 » Fri Jan 09, 2009 7:47 pm

ihe choices idea sounds like its coming along nicely :D

Add me on xbox dalek124

Games:

MIV
Insane 001 Forum Member

Postby MIV » Sat Jan 10, 2009 6:04 am

The choices sounds good, but the story sounds underdeveloped.
Care to reveal a little deeper into the storyline/background?

The M4 Team Salutes You.

iOrc
001 Admirer

Postby iOrc » Sat Jan 10, 2009 6:55 am

Well you find out litte about yourself. You star off just as a son/daughter of a carpenter and his wife. They lived on a little port of an island. Unfortunatly Western orcs have been advancing to their eastern port. THe villagers are stubburn and refuse to believe they are in any reall danger. There have been some cases of missing villagers.

The sotry begins with you waking up just after an orc attack. When you leave the house there is a trigger which sets an orc onto your dad. If you save him the game story is a confquest. You take your fathers boat ticket and sail to the islands of Kind Cassius for aid. However King Cassius himself has been acting strangely and such. There wll be various quests, story lines, and maps to go through. I dont want to give away my ending though ;) Your main quest is to become a knight because that will be the only way to talk to king cassius yourself. Until then all you will get are rumours. To become a knight you will need to visit every wilderness, every dungeon and do all the knight quests.

If you fail to save your father it will be slightly different. Instead of seeking east by boat to King Cassius you will trek west and kill the whole party of orcs inwhich the orc which killed your dad came from. there is a darker side to your character in this. you come home with blood on your shirt and are accused of the murder of your dad. You are sentenced to a prison On King Cassius Island. From there you will first have to earn your freedom and then try and become a knight.

thats the main jist of it. this game will be free play thogh, you will not have to do the storyline traight away if you wish.
iOrc Production

C0c1
001 Forum Master

Postby C0c1 » Sat Jan 10, 2009 9:26 am

I like the choice idea it sounds really neat. There should be some advantages of being in jail to like you can get better wepons earn money ect.

Add me on xbox dalek124

Games:

MIV
Insane 001 Forum Member

Postby MIV » Sat Jan 10, 2009 9:44 am

The way you're describing it, it's not exactly free roam, but more of a less 'fixed' progression - the story is linear, but you can explore a bit. Like Mass Effect.
It's not a bad idea, but remember to stick to the plot.

The M4 Team Salutes You.

iOrc
001 Admirer

Postby iOrc » Sat Jan 10, 2009 7:47 pm

yeah i see what you mean but what i mean is there is a plot but at no point in the game will you e forced to follow it. Say you had a mission but you feel like going to the barbarian villages to train up your character, maybe farm some items to sell to make some gold, you will have the freedom.

the only way to complete the game is to follow the story line obviously. although even when the game is completed i want it to be 'endless' as such. not that you would want to play it forever but i will leave various maps with high level monsters and items to find. there would be little to gain but it lets you play around with your character

yeah i like the idea of if you end up in prison you could gain an advantage. although it will be harder to start off, you will gain a weapon that if you didnt go to prison you wouldnt otherwise have obtained.
iOrc Production

C0c1
001 Forum Master

Postby C0c1 » Sat Jan 10, 2009 9:49 pm

Its very important in game making that both choices offer realistic, a nd rewarding choices. Both sides have to have there own rewards but in a differnt way. For example in jail you could meet contacts that you can see later on that get you into places easyer but you have to do a realy hard/annoying quest. if you don't go to jail you don't have to do the quest and you may get a wepon faster but you don't get the contacts.

Add me on xbox dalek124

Games:

Jegar
Ultimate 001 Member

Postby Jegar » Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:33 am

Have you considered day night cycles for characters? That would add to the imersion.

iOrc
001 Admirer

Postby iOrc » Sun Jan 11, 2009 4:07 am

C0c1 thats a good idea :)

maybe you ned up in jail with this old guy. he knows how to break out but is too old to even bother he helps you get out but he says if you ever need such and such for something come back to visit me.

if you didnt end up in prison you will start off by meeting a knight which starts your passion to be one.

One story will be your journey of freedom and one will be a journey og honour.

the had bit is to get both story lines to exist without clashing. after that im hoping to free up the game so its not so ''do this then do that then do this'' if you get me.

night and day cycle sounds good, is it easy to script?
iOrc Production

C0c1
001 Forum Master

Postby C0c1 » Sun Jan 11, 2009 8:24 am

Its not a easy script but there are many ways to do it. Some easyer than ofthers. If you use search you'll find alot of results ;)

Add me on xbox dalek124

Games:

iOrc
001 Admirer

Postby iOrc » Sun Jan 11, 2009 8:37 am

ahh thanks, i will put it on my list of things to find out :)

are there any more questions about the storyline?
iOrc Production

MIV
Insane 001 Forum Member

Postby MIV » Sun Jan 11, 2009 9:57 am

Not much, but since you're making it a wee bit Mass Effect-ish, you can consider the usage of various plot twists and decision-making. Maybe an alignment system (Good, Evil, etc.)

The M4 Team Salutes You.

C0c1
001 Forum Master

Postby C0c1 » Sun Jan 11, 2009 10:05 am

alinment system= my idea! (jk)

I don't think it sounds anything like mass effect except for the free roam.

Add me on xbox dalek124

Games:

iOrc
001 Admirer

Postby iOrc » Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:51 pm

well i have a few large maps and groups of monsters which respawn.

i have one main twist which i dont not want to reveal haha

good/evil could you expand on what you mean? as in what side you are on?
iOrc Production

C0c1
001 Forum Master

Postby C0c1 » Sun Jan 11, 2009 1:25 pm

Well the character makes choices that determin his alignment. Depending on how many points he has on the "bad" side or on the "good" people treat him differntly.

Add me on xbox dalek124

Games:

iOrc
001 Admirer

Postby iOrc » Sun Jan 11, 2009 1:42 pm

actually this reminds me on an earlier idea

''karma'' points

after your recieve quest points, depending on what quest you did you would recieve positive or negative karma points.

depending on how high or low your karma is you can access different NPCs, get different information, weapons and even shops

i never expanded the idea though..
iOrc Production

C0c1
001 Forum Master

Postby C0c1 » Sun Jan 11, 2009 1:45 pm

That is exactly what a good and bad system is

Add me on xbox dalek124

Games:

iOrc
001 Admirer

Postby iOrc » Sun Jan 11, 2009 1:48 pm

ahhh

in my head it seems faily simple to do, it will need extreme planning, i might have to redo all quests already done.

the thing is with the system i want to main morals of the character to be 'good' if you decided to take bad karma i think you will still have good morals but with a bad side.

e.g. you have a quest to get somethine, a good guy would find an item of invisibility, the other would slaughter anything in his/her path, enemy or no enemy, but both doing it for a good cause

not very clear but you get my drift?
iOrc Production

C0c1
001 Forum Master

Postby C0c1 » Sun Jan 11, 2009 1:55 pm

Yeah. You don't have to add good and bad by the way.

Add me on xbox dalek124

Games:

iOrc
001 Admirer

Postby iOrc » Sun Jan 11, 2009 2:03 pm

yeah i know :)

i would like to give the gamer some option though, sometimes 'one track minded' games can be frustrating. it doesnt hurt to add a little option.

Updates - Custom items

Tusked Helm
Full Face Helm
Full Face Helm with feather
2 new hair styles
socks
Orc/ Elf ears

HUD

Time played
Amount of Gold
Shows all wquipped items at the top of the screen

Music
Some new sound tracks, not written by me and double checked that original artists have alowed usage of their music for people to use publically...
iOrc Production

C0c1
001 Forum Master

Postby C0c1 » Sun Jan 11, 2009 6:20 pm

Nice. Any new screens?

Add me on xbox dalek124

Games:

iOrc
001 Admirer

Postby iOrc » Sun Jan 11, 2009 6:56 pm

i will harvest some tomorrow, where i am now its coming up to 11pm haha

have college in the morning so i tend to slow down on week days, but i will be remaining active :)

screenies of the start of the game or just general bits and bobs?

thanks for the support C0c1, you have been very helpful so far :)
iOrc Production

C0c1
001 Forum Master

Postby C0c1 » Sun Jan 11, 2009 7:15 pm

Add me on xbox dalek124

Games:

MIV
Insane 001 Forum Member

Postby MIV » Mon Jan 12, 2009 11:12 am

iOrc wrote:the thing is with the system i want to main morals of the character to be 'good' if you decided to take bad karma i think you will still have good morals but with a bad side.

e.g. you have a quest to get somethine, a good guy would find an item of invisibility, the other would slaughter anything in his/her path, enemy or no enemy, but both doing it for a good cause

You still have to make endings/quests available for the bad side.

The M4 Team Salutes You.

iOrc
001 Admirer

Postby iOrc » Mon Jan 12, 2009 2:05 pm

yeah that wouldnt be too hard

just use coparison braches

depending on whether the characters karme is positive or negative you will get a different quest

however if you got given a bad karma quest and reject it you will be then offered the good quest, this will be the more messy part to script..
iOrc Production

sinjin48
Ultimate 001 Member

Postby sinjin48 » Mon Jan 12, 2009 2:53 pm

not so hard...if badd points then chuck a bad quest at um...msg box sayin you want this quest? choice...nah or yep...nah then chuck a good quest at um

iOrc
001 Admirer

Postby iOrc » Mon Jan 12, 2009 2:57 pm

yeah thats what i thought, i was just trying to picture the scriptig in my head which seems a bit messy.

well one step at a time, i am going to carefully plan out quests because this game will need almost perfect balance so no side gets abused.
iOrc Production

MIV
Insane 001 Forum Member

Postby MIV » Tue Jan 13, 2009 7:30 am

Then plan a chart of the quest progression - what quest will lead to the next of its type?

The M4 Team Salutes You.

C0c1
001 Forum Master

Postby C0c1 » Tue Jan 13, 2009 8:35 am

its quite easys actually. (the good and bad) But you can also make some people reject you if you are bad.

Add me on xbox dalek124

Games:

iOrc
001 Admirer

Postby iOrc » Tue Jan 13, 2009 10:54 am

m4nd1ble wrote:Then plan a chart of the quest progression - what quest will lead to the next of its type?

the way im doing is that quests will be open, aslongas you can get to the NPC and can trigger it you can do the quest. then theres the amtter of if your character is strong enough to do the quest.

the disadvantage to this is that if a person trys to start many quests at once they may forget what to do. yes they can talk to the NPC again but they would have to remember where its located. maybe i will play around with the HUD at a ater date.

C0c1 wrote:its quite easys actually. (the good and bad) But you can also make some people reject you if you are bad.

yeah i could have it that some NPCs are offended by your nature and attack, you either kill them or run away and improve your karma..
iOrc Production

sinjin48
Ultimate 001 Member

Postby sinjin48 » Tue Jan 13, 2009 11:55 am

for the forgeting the quest thing just do like rune scape and script an item that when it is used it goes through a pile of switch branches to figure out what quest your on and tell you...simpel really

iOrc
001 Admirer

Postby iOrc » Tue Jan 13, 2009 3:45 pm

haha last time i plated runescape it was the classic version

so every quest will have a specific item which you cannot get rid of?
iOrc Production

sinjin48
Ultimate 001 Member

Postby sinjin48 » Tue Jan 13, 2009 6:11 pm

classic was better...
nah! when you start a quest it flicks on a switch (you have to make a switch for every quest) and the item whitch is default checks whatch switch is on (switch branch) and tells you (script could get a bit confuseing and go screwy so fill in tabs to remind you)

iOrc
001 Admirer

Re: King Cassius' Island *Screenies up

Postby iOrc » Fri Jan 16, 2009 4:34 pm

ahh :S

well it sounds like its an effective method, i dont want to overload my plate yet, so i will put it on my secondary list :)

thanks for the idea

some new screenies of the 1st map...
Attachments
screen 9.JPG
Your dad tells you to leave and take the family cow to start off a new life...
screen 8.JPG
Oh ohh
screen 7.JPG
iOrc Production

C0c1
001 Forum Master

Re: King Cassius' Island *New screenies see latest posts

Postby C0c1 » Fri Jan 16, 2009 5:01 pm

Good: HUD background is nice, love the walls
Bad: HUD and maps are bare.

Add me on xbox dalek124

Games:

iOrc
001 Admirer

Postby iOrc » Fri Jan 16, 2009 5:03 pm

if you look at the 1st page in the forum you can see the HUD displays any equipment that is equipt :)

i agree the health bar itself is boring and i will need to have a play around with that.

but when fully equipped you will find the HUD is pretty jammed up :)

as emptyness of the map, im gonna add a few trees later once i find ones which suit the enviroment i have made.

thanks for the feedback!
iOrc Production

sinjin48
Ultimate 001 Member

Postby sinjin48 » Fri Jan 16, 2009 5:25 pm

cool hud, nice walls, nice costom items and chars, your cow though is kinda clashing, yes work on the map, did you edit the th0 file? for the walls?

iOrc
001 Admirer

Postby iOrc » Fri Jan 16, 2009 5:46 pm

i havnt got a clue what the th0 file is :S lol
iOrc Production

sinjin48
Ultimate 001 Member

Postby sinjin48 » Fri Jan 16, 2009 7:38 pm

wall file...i guess no?

iOrc
001 Admirer

Postby iOrc » Sat Jan 17, 2009 4:16 am

nope

i made an upper tile set

iOrc Production

MIV
Insane 001 Forum Member

Postby MIV » Sat Jan 17, 2009 9:12 am

HUD is barren with pretty little detail, and the cow following you looks very pixelated.

The M4 Team Salutes You.

C0c1
001 Forum Master

Postby C0c1 » Sat Jan 17, 2009 10:26 am

even when its full everything is jammed together on one side. try spaceing it out :)

Add me on xbox dalek124

Games:

iOrc
001 Admirer

Postby iOrc » Mon Jan 19, 2009 2:01 pm

i cant space it out because on the HUD editing screen its all squashed up :S

yeah i need to mess around with the cow some more, i only put it in yesterday

HUD is a working process, i dont quite know what i want yet, because all my ideas will clog up screen space..

you guys said i needed more custom tiles

you hated this town last time i showed a screen

hope you like it more now :)
screen 10.JPG
Growlandor updated!!
iOrc Production

sinjin48
Ultimate 001 Member

Postby sinjin48 » Mon Jan 19, 2009 5:39 pm

didn`t hate it
needs more detail, zoom less please, nice walls, needs more costom tile like you said, i like the hud

iOrc
001 Admirer

Postby iOrc » Mon Jan 19, 2009 6:04 pm

well its in the editing screen so it doesnt look as nice as when playing the game but i wantd to cram more into the screenie
iOrc Production

C0c1
001 Forum Master

Postby C0c1 » Mon Jan 19, 2009 6:55 pm

Very nice walls. :)

Add me on xbox dalek124

Games:

iOrc
001 Admirer

Postby iOrc » Tue Jan 20, 2009 1:51 pm

ive gone crazy with custom tiles haha
iOrc Production

MIV
Insane 001 Forum Member

Postby MIV » Fri Jan 23, 2009 6:15 am

Tiles are good. Needs more custom objects.

The M4 Team Salutes You.

iOrc
001 Admirer

Postby iOrc » Fri Jan 23, 2009 8:10 am

yeah objects are a tougher one

i cant find any which are the same quality as 001 objects and ones i draw look shoddy

it is on my list though

i have just finished the 2 alternate beginnings

iOrc Production

MIV
Insane 001 Forum Member

Postby MIV » Sat Jan 24, 2009 1:21 am

Resource section is your best friend.
Alternatively, ask for them.

The M4 Team Salutes You.

iOrc
001 Admirer

Postby iOrc » Sat Jan 24, 2009 4:19 am

yeah i like the resource section but i dont want to rely too much on other peoples work

although some things are really good and must be used! I want to try and keep 90% my own material or something i found myself on the internet to keep it looking unique.

nice name change btw, got me confused! haha
iOrc Production

metomunc
001 Forum Master

Postby metomunc » Sat Jan 24, 2009 5:04 am

It looks very repititious. There are like thirty stoves in one building and none in another one. ??? Does that have something to do with the plot?
Who should I really listen to?

iOrc
001 Admirer

Postby iOrc » Sat Jan 24, 2009 7:35 am

oh those are temp

each stove has a different purpose, cooking, different styles

i am making them all in once place and distributing them later

sorry it does look a bit silly, but it is a bakery lol
iOrc Production

C0c1
001 Forum Master

Postby C0c1 » Sat Jan 24, 2009 9:20 am

Yeah make sure if you have stoves or whatever that go along with differnt skills you can't find them in the same place.

Add me on xbox dalek124

Games:

iOrc
001 Admirer

Postby iOrc » Sun Feb 08, 2009 4:25 am

yep they are together now for testing purposes really

wont be there on release

Creaters log

many bug fixes
more variables used
many once branches
alternate beginnings finishes :)

special shops (wont give away what makes them special :D)

new characters
-Pig
-Cos
-horse (not ridable)
-deamon

soon to come
- dragon
- new type of skeleton
- more animals!

new:HUD
Last edited by iOrc on Sun Feb 08, 2009 4:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Automatically merged double post.

Last bumped by iOrc on Sun Feb 08, 2009 4:25 am.

Return to Games In Progress