"There's trouble ahead"

New to the forums? Going on vacation? Leaving forever? Tell us!
Scaveleon
001 Translator

"There's trouble ahead"

Postby Scaveleon » Wed Jun 10, 2009 9:22 am

I believe it's not a good idea to post when you're in a bad mood. That's why I'm going away. This will probably be one of the few exceptions, because I'll let you know. You don't need to read the whole thing, only if you want some details.

My brother have failed in english during his exam, and he's probably around my level. The whole class in got shit grades, and this helps preventing him from coming to high school. So my daddy is really pissed, and the rest of the family is the victim of his anger and rage. That's the problem. My brother has been forced to read constantly at home when he can. But even if he does that, I'm still afraid he's going to fail. It's tommorow he's gonna take his last exam at chemistry/physics. The worst part is - I can't solve this problem. I would rather bet my money on that he would fail, but I hope not.

Another problem at school is concerning my feelings in general at school. Because of the problem above, I've somewhat entered a depression - Which clearly lowers my effeciency at both school at home. I have a hard time sleeping, I eat very little, I am almost never happy anymore...It's like everybody is chasing me around asking me what the family problem is, and this ended up with causing yet another problem at school. I don't want to go into more details, it's a somewhat complex matter. I doubt you would agree with my actions and intentions.

I've decided no longer to work on an RTS game as seeing others probably will come out first, thus making the breakthrough, like I did with platformers - I don't want to ring my own bell, but I think Belatucadrus is overrated. I'm not going to work on my projects for a while, and I'm also staying away from the forums for that reason.

I don't want advice from the forum about my problems at school, so please don't ask. I think I predict who cares, and what they're going to say about my problems. So until things go right or wrong, I'm going to be away. I'll be back at the summer holiday, which is about 2 weeks and a half away. If my problems takes the turn I want it to, the reward alone will keep me busy from being here. I want to apologize to the forum, but I don't know if I did anything wrong here.

Goodbye. I'll see you someday...
MIV wrote:It's definitely not The Epic Game of Loladin as the screenshot said.
Nor is it The Epic Game of Loladin Happy Face.

SoundCloud
Project blog

Zhuge
Insane 001 Forum Member

Re: "There's trouble ahead"

Postby Zhuge » Wed Jun 10, 2009 3:13 pm

I know exactly how you feel. The same thing happened to me a couple of years ago with school - even this year actually. Well, I hope things get better. See you later man. :)

Blood Raven
Ultimate 001 Member

Postby Blood Raven » Wed Jun 10, 2009 3:51 pm

Ah well. See ya scav, hope you come back soon.
...I wanna be the very best, like no one ever was

SOCAS

Partysofa
001 Support

Postby Partysofa » Wed Jun 10, 2009 4:05 pm

It might not help, but I kinda failed mathematics test this year...
001 Discord server Image
Twitter Image
Tales of Astya (WIP) Development Blog

Ammohead
Insane 001 Forum Member

Postby Ammohead » Thu Jun 11, 2009 8:00 pm

sorry about that scalv. :( well you can always talk to me anytime. See I'm suffering from moderate depression, so I know how you feel about being depressed. ;) Some time it be okay, then other days I'd feel like ending it all. I'm barley hangin in there but I try to find things in life daily to live for. My advice to you my friend is, dont let deppression conquer you. You dont wanna end up like me cryin just about everyday from constant pain. Try to let go of problems that happen to you , and dont let your fathers anger take you over. Still respect him but dont let it bother you too much. ;)
"Life can get hard, but what I've learned is that, it gets better...Far better. Fall down, become wounded, and you'll be immune to the next situation. Hardtimes are like a pistol, you throw out one and another is right back in the chamber" -Timmy (Ammo)

evergreen
Ultimate 001 Member

Postby evergreen » Fri Jun 12, 2009 2:40 am

I hope you do come back.
Game Coming Soon. Click Here to read about it.

MIV
Insane 001 Forum Member

Postby MIV » Fri Jun 12, 2009 5:58 am

Sorry to hear about it.
I'm not here to offer words of sympathy, but as much as I want to restrain myself, I sympathise with you.
Try to cool off a bit, and when things get better, post to let us know.
We worry about you as much as you worry about your family, so we hope it gets better ASAP.

I wish your brother good luck, and I wish you a safe return.

MIV
"Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes."

Apocalypse I Act I: //////////////////// - 25% Done, Demo v0.3
AVAILABLE: http://www.engine001.com/games/Apocalypse+I+-+Act+I_601.htm
Please play through the full game, or PM me for hints and easter eggs.

The M4 Team Salutes You.

serrafina
001 Forum Master

Postby serrafina » Sat Jun 13, 2009 12:24 pm

Man, I knew you have been gone for awhile, but I didn't think it would be something like this. Either way, your presence was always comforting to me, so I'll really miss you. I'll pray to see ya happy again and to see you soon.

Lach
001 Fanatic

Postby Lach » Tue Jun 16, 2009 11:41 pm

Sad to read this Scav. I really do hope everything turns out well for you and your family.

Peppy2006
001 Subscriber

Postby Peppy2006 » Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:26 am

Yeah, I do too. :(

Scaveleon
001 Translator

Postby Scaveleon » Fri Jun 26, 2009 2:00 pm

Well, I'm officially back, but I can't say it's been better than it was before. I'll just try my best and hope that the summer vacation will mend some mental scars.

SoundCloud
Project blog

serrafina
001 Forum Master

Postby serrafina » Fri Jun 26, 2009 2:10 pm

I don't know what else to say, but I'm glad you're back man! I really hope we can take your mind off of some things. :]

Scaveleon
001 Translator

Postby Scaveleon » Fri Jun 26, 2009 3:07 pm

Yeah, I'm trying my best not to think about school one single bit, although I want to get back there just to fix this for once and all.

SoundCloud
Project blog

Ammohead
Insane 001 Forum Member

Postby Ammohead » Fri Jun 26, 2009 3:13 pm

dont worry man, just let it go. ;)
I'm here if you need anythang.
"Life can get hard, but what I've learned is that, it gets better...Far better. Fall down, become wounded, and you'll be immune to the next situation. Hardtimes are like a pistol, you throw out one and another is right back in the chamber" -Timmy (Ammo)

MIV
Insane 001 Forum Member

Postby MIV » Sat Jun 27, 2009 2:59 am

All of us are here, buddy. And we're really glad you're back... you made us worried sick.
Anyway, just take some time off to relax. Don't let it get on you too long.
"Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes."

Apocalypse I Act I: //////////////////// - 25% Done, Demo v0.3
AVAILABLE: http://www.engine001.com/games/Apocalypse+I+-+Act+I_601.htm
Please play through the full game, or PM me for hints and easter eggs.

The M4 Team Salutes You.

Ammohead
Insane 001 Forum Member

Postby Ammohead » Sat Jun 27, 2009 3:12 am

yeah, go out and buy yourself an berreta 92 fs airsoft gun and have some fun :lol: . And stay here with us. :D

Return to Hello, Away, Goodbye