Website 001 GC version VS Steam 001 GC version?

Have any questions or problems in making your game, subscribing and/or using our software? Post here.
Forum rules
Make sure you are using the newest version. This can be downloaded at the top of the site via the "downloads" link.

Use a very good subject. "Problem" or "Help" are unacceptable titles.

Use the search feature before posting a question, as the answer is probably already here.

Subscript out of range error 9: This is a generic error, and we'll need way more information than that to figure out the problem. If you get this, strongly consider following the instructions of submitting your project through the Submit Bug feature within the editor.
RifleFire

Website 001 GC version VS Steam 001 GC version?

Postby RifleFire » Wed Mar 14, 2018 11:02 pm

Currently i have the website subscription version. Its great so far. However, if i ever wanted to switch to the Steam version, would there be ANY conflicts or differences that i need to be aware of for using the Steam version? I do know the premium DLC is extra cost on Steam but is there any other problems i could run into when switching to the Steam version?
Thank You,
RF

Lee
001 Support

Re: Website 001 GC version VS Steam 001 GC version?

Postby Lee » Thu Mar 15, 2018 5:07 am

Feature sets are identical between the two versions so you should have no problems opening/editing your projects in either version.
Lee - 001 Community Manager

Return to Technical Support Questions