Aggromonga (The world of ARRGH!)

Tell us about the 001 game you're working on. Show us screenshots. Discuss, promote and share games with others.
Forum rules
If you would like to post about your game, make sure to include screenshots and a long, well-written, thorough description.

Please be positive and understand that not everyone is skilled at using Map001. Games that are similar to other games, or fan games using commercial games' art are perfectly acceptable.

This forum section is dedicated to the discussion of games made with Map001 only.

You must upload your games to above games section of site. Outside links for games are forbidden in this section.
JilutheFang
Distinguished 001 Member

Aggromonga (The world of ARRGH!)

Postby JilutheFang » Sat Dec 26, 2009 10:24 pm

Aggromonga is the first game I'm making with 001. I called it so, because I have that crazy word flying through my head since weeks and dunno where it comes from. So Aggromonga is a totaly insane para-dimension now. :)

•Made by:
JilutheFang

•Game type:
Action-Adventure

•Special things:
- It has Bossfights!
- Customize your chara in:
#Male/Female
#Skin:
European
African
Asian
Computer cellar pale
Alien purple
#Hairstyle: Well, that sample hairstyles, yet.
#Color of hairs:
Brown
Black
Blonde
Red
White

-You can interact with every single objects in the map. From persons to background design.
-That contains a lot of easteggs!

•Story (so far...):
Someone beat you K.O. with an baseball bat and you loose every memory. You suddenly wake up in a very stange world where anything seems to be totaly chaotical. Fridges become hot, Food turns to ironmongery and so on.
What you don't know is, that you have been positioned in your own mind wich is, because of the baseball bat impact realy crazed up, and that your body in the real world lies in a comata.
Your mission is to order your mind and get your memorys back, because otherwise you will weak up as totaly
maniac and forget everything for ever.
To do so, you have to solve problems and unlogical situations in your mind world and make it normal again. Or at least as normal as possible. For example cool down the fridge again.

•Things I made myself:

-The Spoon
Well, everybody can fight with a knife. A fork.. okay... But only heros can do so with a spoon!

-The Froster
It lowers the enemys agility and sure deals some damage, but is a bit slow, of course.

-Some little Tileset parts...

Spoon.JPG
Yay! The best weapon to defend yourself!
Spoon.JPG (1.59 KiB) Viewed 1091 times

Screen.JPG
Hitting the cook too often will cause you trouble.
Screen.JPG (9.97 KiB) Viewed 1091 times

FrosterLogo.JPG
Its a frozen water gun! :O
FrosterLogo.JPG (2.59 KiB) Viewed 1066 times
Last edited by JilutheFang on Sun Jan 03, 2010 1:17 am, edited 4 times in total.
90% of teenagers today would die if Myspace was completely destroyed. If you are one of the 10% who would be laughing their heads off, add this to your signature.

ImageTake the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.
Why should fire be the enemie of the sun? Hello? Sun = ultimate fire? :?

MIV
Insane 001 Forum Member

Re: Aggromonga (The world of ARRGH!)

Postby MIV » Wed Dec 30, 2009 9:06 am

Like your graphic style. Looks cute.
The story has creative elements, but the main plotline is kinda default; stopping something from destroying another world. Perhaps you might want to integrate your character fully with the world first, like get to understand the characters involved (perhaps treat them as hostile until some misunderstandings are cleared up), and perhaps you might want to justify the Melters' need to destroy the world.
"Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes."

Apocalypse I Act I: //////////////////// - 25% Done, Demo v0.3
AVAILABLE: http://www.engine001.com/games/Apocalypse+I+-+Act+I_601.htm
Please play through the full game, or PM me for hints and easter eggs.

The M4 Team Salutes You.

JilutheFang
Distinguished 001 Member

Postby JilutheFang » Wed Dec 30, 2009 7:24 pm

Well, actually Frigeopia is lvl. 1...
I remade the Story line^^

And the Melters are the enmeis in the fridge.

And thx :D
Last edited by JilutheFang on Fri Jan 01, 2010 12:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
90% of teenagers today would die if Myspace was completely destroyed. If you are one of the 10% who would be laughing their heads off, add this to your signature.

RPGking
001 Forum Master

Postby RPGking » Wed Dec 30, 2009 8:03 pm

\Inside a fridge huh, thi sounds unique, very unique, altho miv is somewhat right, it is generic but if yo can pull of the gameplay aspect and introdice something fun and enjoyable, you've doen a great job by my standards. :D Keep up the good work.

JilutheFang
Distinguished 001 Member

Postby JilutheFang » Fri Jan 01, 2010 11:58 am

I'll do my best, thx :D

metomunc
001 Forum Master

Postby metomunc » Mon Jan 18, 2010 1:59 am

Sounds pretty funny.
Who should I really listen to?

JilutheFang
Distinguished 001 Member

Postby JilutheFang » Sun Feb 14, 2010 8:44 am

I'm redoing some maps. Got some better Ideas for them. :)

Return to Games In Progress