Paranormal Discussion

General discussion relating to everything except 001.
Forum rules
Please do not post questions concerning the 001 software in this forum.
Ammohead
Insane 001 Forum Member

Paranormal Discussion

Postby Ammohead » Sat Oct 17, 2009 7:10 pm

Hey guys, its october so lets show some spirit! Please share your stories or personal expiriences!
"Life can get hard, but what I've learned is that, it gets better...Far better. Fall down, become wounded, and you'll be immune to the next situation. Hardtimes are like a pistol, you throw out one and another is right back in the chamber" -Timmy (Ammo)

sinjin48
Ultimate 001 Member

Re: Paranormal Discussion

Postby sinjin48 » Sat Oct 17, 2009 8:15 pm

I dunno if this counts, but every now and again, theese freekey silvery globes keep going past my head; their kinda scarey, I think their wonderful things though, I seen one once while I was playing manhunt with my friends and it scared me into argueing with my friend to not hide behind one rock, I won the arguement and a little later, some one kicked a rock (just a small one) and it fell behind the pile of rocks where we were going to hide , the ledge fell over and went over a cliff, we would have been down there if I haddent seen the globe. so all in all I treat theese little thing as a danger warning now. :)
“The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.” - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Ammohead
Insane 001 Forum Member

Postby Ammohead » Sat Oct 17, 2009 8:31 pm

Wow thats intresting. :D its like an orb! I believ in all that stuff. Even ghosts. That shows theirs someone lookin out for you. :)

My mom and dad saw my stepdads spirit many times even my sister. He died very violently so we believe he comes around. He's seen in his kfc uniform were he used to work in fairbanks alaska.
"Life can get hard, but what I've learned is that, it gets better...Far better. Fall down, become wounded, and you'll be immune to the next situation. Hardtimes are like a pistol, you throw out one and another is right back in the chamber" -Timmy (Ammo)

MIV
Insane 001 Forum Member

Postby MIV » Sat Oct 17, 2009 10:59 pm

I'm pretty sure I'm the only male child in the family. Once when I was walking down the street at night, I saw myself, except a lot paler. His eyes were bloodshot, but besides that, he was exactly like me. Kinda freaked me out.
"Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes."

Apocalypse I Act I: //////////////////// - 25% Done, Demo v0.3
AVAILABLE: http://www.engine001.com/games/Apocalypse+I+-+Act+I_601.htm
Please play through the full game, or PM me for hints and easter eggs.

The M4 Team Salutes You.

Predator King
Ultimate 001 Member

Postby Predator King » Sat Oct 17, 2009 11:08 pm

Whenever I go upstairs in my house at night, I feel a creepy presence. As if something insidious is watching me. It's probably just paranoia, but I have had a couple of strange experiences up there. First of all, I was trying to get to sleep, when I suddenly heard a baby crying for a minute or two. And the second thing is that when I was just up there to get something, suddenly my vision went plain white momentarily and I was filled with a sense of dread. Creepy.
I am bacon.

Fry me in grease and put me on a plate covered in paper towels when you're ready to serve.

Lucifiend
001 Subscriber

Postby Lucifiend » Sat Oct 17, 2009 11:57 pm

My brother, who use to work on night shift, would sometimes stop in at our grandma's house to take a snooze before work. On this night, he found the house empty, so helped himself to the couch and quickly went to sleep. After some time, he was awoken by someone walking down the hall (a common passage to travel down when entering the house). He only saw a glance of a person passing by.

He called out, "Hey, Gram, I stopped it for a quick nap." Our grandparents don't hear all that well, so he got up to let them know he was in the house. After searching the place, he found that he was still alone.

He quickly left and never stopped in for another of his quick rests when no one was around.

Oddly enough, quite of few people have 'seen' someone moving around in that house. My brother, all four of his kids, my mother, and myself, but we didn't realize we had all seen this event until my brother told me that story. Then my nephews all piped up that they had told their (great) grandma about seeing glances of someone moving around the house, and grandma said it was just Dutchy watching over everyone. Long story on Dutchy is she was an aunt that lived with my grandparents for quite a few decades and eventually died in the house. I don't have much faith in ghosts and such, but to have so many folks witnessing the same thing without the others' knowledge is kind of creepy.

And we all agreed that we had seen a woman.

Gamerdude
001 Support

Postby Gamerdude » Sun Oct 18, 2009 1:40 am

I keep seeing these white figures walk across the hall out of the corner of my eye when I'm on the computer. It's quite nerve-wracking. :?

Ammohead
Insane 001 Forum Member

Postby Ammohead » Sun Oct 18, 2009 4:28 am

All interesting stories guys. :D'

Lucifid- Have you tried setting up cameras and tape recorders to get evp? What about tempature? Does it get cold or sudden drop at tempature in times? If you arent fond of believing in ghost, go in the house when your sure everyone is gone then turn on a camera. You should do this at night too. :lol: Then you could check the camera after your done and share it with your family and you guys can decide if that is what you have all seen. Just dont tempt or challenge ghosts. I must also warn you, your findings can be eary. We are still discovering things in this world! Back in the 80's it was said to be impossible to have a small device the size of a keychain be able to fit 500 song on it. Little did they know it would later be true. You know there are still things that have not been discovered. Who new in the civil war a handgun could fire and have gasses eject and chamber around? My point is you see the existence of ghosts may well exist and be unexplained...
*plays scary music*

MIV- hmm thats interesting has this reoccured?

Predator- wow thats gotta be something whens the last time its happend? Whats your homes history?

Gamer- Has it happend recent? You should definitly pay more attension to it.

Scaveleon
001 Translator

Postby Scaveleon » Sun Oct 18, 2009 4:51 am

Once, I me and my family took a trip to Thailand. Since we're four people, we have to reserve two rooms. Now, it's usually me and my brother for one room, my parents for the other one. My brother was sleeping like a stone, but I couldn't fall asleep. Then, noises could be heard from a cat in the hallway outside the room. It sounded like it was in pain, it could be heard throughout the night. My mom and dad was up late, but nobody else heard those noises when I brought it up. How could've none hear it when I could hear it clearly?
MIV wrote:It's definitely not The Epic Game of Loladin as the screenshot said.
Nor is it The Epic Game of Loladin Happy Face.

SoundCloud
Project blog

TheSchmittMeister
Ultimate 001 Member

Postby TheSchmittMeister » Sun Oct 18, 2009 5:32 am

i have had quite a lot... my first experiance was when i went to a place in exeter called horner woods... as we were walking through the forest, i was jumping on the rocks in the river (i was about 6-7) then another boy started jumping across the river and sat himself on the other side of it and, if my memory is correct, he started playing the harmonica. when he wasn't in sight... i said to my nan and my mum i wonder where that boys parents are... she said back to me... what boy? i ran back to the river... and there was no one there.....

another incident.... as i am part of the english civil war society we go to historical places and one is the powder mills, there are several abandoned buildings. me and my mates usually look through the buildings and even when its light outside, its practicly pitch black in there so i brought a torch... we went inside and looked around and when i shon my torch around i went past what looked like a pale white face, i shon the light in that direction, and there was no one... in another building, pots and pans that were hanging up started clattering together when there was no wind whatsoever, outside another building, there was a flash of light in one of the windows... and when walking through the forest there was a clear figure walking through the trees. of coarse these were all spread out through the times we'd been there... sometimes nothing happened at all...

anyway... i'm not going to say all of my experiences all at once... otherwise i'd have nothing to talk about this whole topic...
ಠ_ರೃ Quite...

I AM The Schmitt Meister!!!
I HAVE A DEMO! I HAVE A COOL 5 MINUTE DEMO! GO ME!!!
http://www.engine001.com/games/The+Xeron+Project_1324.htm
The Xeron ProjectDisscusion:http://www.engine001.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=15511
I plan on living forever... So far, so good...
My Website:
http://schmittshack.weebly.com/
My Animations/movies/youtube:http://www.youtube.com/user/Schmitty59#p/a/u/1/2c3EJkWRNEI
Game in progress:The Xeron Project----------5%

Predator King
Ultimate 001 Member

Postby Predator King » Sun Oct 18, 2009 5:34 am

ammohead213 wrote:Predator- wow thats gotta be something whens the last time its happend? Whats your homes history?

The house doesn't really have that much history, and the only history I've been able to get from my parents are the general description of the families who lived here previously, who were all happy families, apart from the last occupants, a prison warden and (I assume) his family. My parents believe that this house is haunted by a ghost who really loves children and ended up moving to my room. But with what I've experienced, then if there is a ghost, I doubt it's actually like how my parents describe it. A ghost couldn't have just been in the second floor all the time, though, since it has only been here for the last four or five years.

Oh, and my dad just accidentally cut out the lights in the house. :) But then he went and ruined the fun by turning the system back on. :(

Edit: Forgot to tell you when those two events occurred. I think the crying noise was a a few months back, and the vision turned pure white was a couple of weeks ago.
I am bacon.

Fry me in grease and put me on a plate covered in paper towels when you're ready to serve.

Ammohead
Insane 001 Forum Member

Postby Ammohead » Sun Oct 18, 2009 9:02 am

Oh i see. :)
Maybe it feels your invading its territory.

Peppy2006
001 Subscriber

Postby Peppy2006 » Sun Oct 18, 2009 1:35 pm

That could be worse than just a friendly visitor, if that's the case... If things get worse, get rid of it.

serrafina
001 Forum Master

Postby serrafina » Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:06 pm

Sometimes if your senses is really high, your temperture can be alter really easy, even if the room temperture stays the same, your hands could get really cold by doing, I don't know exactly, something.

Ammohead
Insane 001 Forum Member

Postby Ammohead » Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:44 pm

what about a camera...
the indians say pictures capture peoples soul!

serrafina
001 Forum Master

Postby serrafina » Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:45 pm

I thought it was mountain people who were scared of cameras! o.o

dragon keyblade
Ultimate 001 Member

Location: Mars, Earth A, Earth B, or Io. Depending on the timeline you're in.

Postby dragon keyblade » Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:47 pm

I remember.... I used to see a blur in the top of the corner of the bathroom in my old school.... everyone did.... we joked and said it was the founder of the place.
Rod Serling wrote:You unlock this door with the key of imagination. Beyond it is another dimension: a dimension of sound, a dimension of sight, a dimension of mind. You're moving into a land of both shadow and substance, of things and ideas; you've just crossed over into the Twilight Zone.

Ammohead
Insane 001 Forum Member

Postby Ammohead » Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:53 pm

dragon keyblade wrote:I remember.... I used to see a blur in the top of the corner of the bathroom in my old school.... everyone did.... we joked and said it was the founder of the place.

Could be. You here of that old colledge dorm story?
serrafina wrote:I thought it was mountain people who were scared of cameras! o.o

Eskimo's? :lol:

dragon keyblade
Ultimate 001 Member

Postby dragon keyblade » Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:59 pm

Peskyo eskimos.... my teacher told me a strange ghost story...
Rod Serling wrote:You unlock this door with the key of imagination. Beyond it is another dimension: a dimension of sound, a dimension of sight, a dimension of mind. You're moving into a land of both shadow and substance, of things and ideas; you've just crossed over into the Twilight Zone.

Ammohead
Insane 001 Forum Member

Postby Ammohead » Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:59 pm

dragon keyblade wrote:Peskyo eskimos.... my teacher told me a strange ghost story...

What about? :)

serrafina
001 Forum Master

Postby serrafina » Sun Oct 18, 2009 9:02 pm

So it was eskemos that are afraid of cameras? D:

Ammohead
Insane 001 Forum Member

Postby Ammohead » Sun Oct 18, 2009 9:04 pm

Na but possesed people are.

dragon keyblade
Ultimate 001 Member

Postby dragon keyblade » Sun Oct 18, 2009 9:06 pm

He was sleeping (When he was a kid) when he heard a littler kid come in so he said "----, What do you want?" (---- Being his sister)
The kid just was quiet, so he said it again, and his sister said, "---- what do you want? Im sleeping!" (---- Being his name) So he got up and saw a small grayish boy dripping wet, but the floor wasn't wet. The next day he told his friend and his friends dad was listening, and he told them, "Your not going to believe this, but one of my friends drowned in that river near your house when we where younger."
They didn't at first, but he proved it... So yeah...

Ammohead
Insane 001 Forum Member

Postby Ammohead » Sun Oct 18, 2009 9:07 pm

wow! :shock:

dragon keyblade
Ultimate 001 Member

Postby dragon keyblade » Sun Oct 18, 2009 9:08 pm

yep.... can't beat that

Ammohead
Insane 001 Forum Member

Postby Ammohead » Sun Oct 18, 2009 9:16 pm

You and some friends should conduct an investigation. :D

MIV
Insane 001 Forum Member

Postby MIV » Sun Oct 18, 2009 10:31 pm

serrafina wrote:Sometimes if your senses is really high, your temperture can be alter really easy, even if the room temperture stays the same, your hands could get really cold by doing, I don't know exactly, something.

That reminds me. Once I came back from Beijing in the Summer, the officers scanning my body heat (because of the H1N1 outbreak) literally freaked out. Because according to the scanner, I had a body temperature of less than 59 degrees Fahrenheit (the temperature of the airport's air-conditioning).
And worse part was, everyone around me was normal. I showed up dark blue.
"Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes."

Apocalypse I Act I: //////////////////// - 25% Done, Demo v0.3
AVAILABLE: http://www.engine001.com/games/Apocalypse+I+-+Act+I_601.htm
Please play through the full game, or PM me for hints and easter eggs.

The M4 Team Salutes You.

serrafina
001 Forum Master

Postby serrafina » Mon Oct 19, 2009 6:33 pm

Yeah, that means you may taken in more to your senses, not just based off of the five senses. It's an odd thing, the body of a human, but then we know that, even animals too.

TheSchmittMeister
Ultimate 001 Member

Postby TheSchmittMeister » Tue Oct 20, 2009 3:01 am

one that i've had, in my house, we were watching, believe it or not....most haunted, and the computer turned on... no-one was near it, the dog was infront of the fireplace.... O_o

and MIV i had something like that once, on a boiling hot day....
ಠ_ರೃ Quite...

I AM The Schmitt Meister!!!
I HAVE A DEMO! I HAVE A COOL 5 MINUTE DEMO! GO ME!!!
http://www.engine001.com/games/The+Xeron+Project_1324.htm
The Xeron ProjectDisscusion:http://www.engine001.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=15511
I plan on living forever... So far, so good...
My Website:
http://schmittshack.weebly.com/
My Animations/movies/youtube:http://www.youtube.com/user/Schmitty59#p/a/u/1/2c3EJkWRNEI
Game in progress:The Xeron Project----------5%

Predator King
Ultimate 001 Member

Postby Predator King » Tue Oct 20, 2009 3:54 am

ammohead213 wrote:Oh i see. :)
Maybe it feels your invading its territory.

I doubt it could be that simple. It just feels weird to me to treat the deceased as being like a territorial dog.
I am bacon.

serrafina
001 Forum Master

Postby serrafina » Tue Oct 20, 2009 6:50 pm

Don't think of dog, think of owning a house. :]

dragon keyblade
Ultimate 001 Member

Postby dragon keyblade » Tue Oct 20, 2009 7:12 pm

Actuly i have a non-ghostly experience myself...
I was in a car driving along a highway, and I saw two lights jumping around, following us. I thought they were spotlights at first, but they kept going and going and going...

Peppy2006
001 Subscriber

Postby Peppy2006 » Fri Oct 30, 2009 11:55 pm

I've had things follow me before... I could smell them, oddly enough. See, we live near a victorian town. In that town, due north, there is a WWI and II era fort. It's got a lot of buildings, still. And bunkers. Anyhow, in the commanding officer's house, my grandma used to work there, I went walking around... I went into the dining room, and suddenly smelled... Fruit. Fresh fruit, in a museum... Then I could smell, perfume. No perfume anyone I know wears. We were alone in the building, and it was still daylight. So I turned around and there was nothing there. Then I walked into the parlor, trying to avoid any more contact with this phantom smell, and smelled cologne. No men (other than me) were in the building. I finally asked what they wanted, and the smells left. Then I walked down the hall to the butler's pantry, where they would've made coffee and stuff, and smelled freshly brewed coffee. That place is haunted, but not in a really bad way... Then there were some times when doors would open, in front of my grandma and tour groups. And the time when Ulysses S. Grant's picture got thrown off the wall, when the hook it was on was in perfectly good condition... Still. Strange. :|

There's also been, almost always, when one of our dogs, "passes on", they come back to say goodbye. Like Peppy. And my last Golden, Sharra. :) But it is nice to know that they still care about you, and they'll be waiting for you.

Ammohead
Insane 001 Forum Member

Postby Ammohead » Sat Oct 31, 2009 6:37 am

Thats a interesting story and touching man. :cry:
That is true though. Pherhaps they come to see us or watch over us when we are upset.

Peppy2006
001 Subscriber

Postby Peppy2006 » Sat Oct 31, 2009 4:38 pm

Yeah, that seems like that's all it was... Not too spooky, either. Then again, there's a really awful story I've got too... But we never talk about that one, but I wasn't the one all the bad stuff happened to, because I wasn't even born yet.

Ammohead
Insane 001 Forum Member

Postby Ammohead » Sun Nov 01, 2009 1:30 am

oh. :( if you ever wanna talk about it, go ahead!

dragon keyblade
Ultimate 001 Member

Postby dragon keyblade » Mon Nov 09, 2009 9:02 pm

No new stories huh?

serrafina
001 Forum Master

Postby serrafina » Tue Nov 10, 2009 8:59 am

Has any try the ouji board?

Ammohead
Insane 001 Forum Member

Postby Ammohead » Tue Nov 10, 2009 2:47 pm

goodness sake your a daring gurl. my parents did, remember when we first met we talked about those stories. :lol:

Mike
001 Co-Founder

Postby Mike » Tue Nov 10, 2009 3:08 pm

Not nearly as interesting, and somewhat funny. I mentioned it before.

Every time I dream about the forums, which has only happened three times, ever, I always dream of the user "Tayuke". Every time I did, that user would come out of hiding, post on the forums and leave again, the VERY morning of.

I generally have dreams where the next day something happens, with very specific people (like one of my old roommates, for example).

Deeds would know, and could confirm this, on way too many occasions, I've MSN'd him right when he sat down.

serrafina
001 Forum Master

Postby serrafina » Tue Nov 10, 2009 4:20 pm

lol. Yeah, I remember.

I have something similiar to your case, Mike, however, it's when I randomly think of someone and talk about them from my memories or dreams, I see them the next day. Like my old priest, he moved to New England after several months went by, ironically, he came back the next day. And I have too many day ju vos...

Peppy2006
001 Subscriber

Postby Peppy2006 » Tue Nov 10, 2009 7:26 pm

Very interesting, both of you! :o

StarBeef
001 Enthusiast

Location: Lost in my own little world. And the UK, but I'm not lost there.

Postby StarBeef » Tue Nov 10, 2009 8:42 pm

serrafina wrote:Has any try the ouji board?

lol, I don't need to, if I want to commune with the dead I just open my bedroom window - it's overlooked by a graveyard, woohoo!

:mrgreen:

Ammohead
Insane 001 Forum Member

Postby Ammohead » Tue Nov 10, 2009 8:59 pm

you experience any hauntings? :shock:

StarBeef
001 Enthusiast

Location: Lost in my own little world. And the UK, but I'm not lost there.

Postby StarBeef » Wed Nov 11, 2009 9:01 am

ammohead213 wrote:you experience any hauntings? :shock:

I'm afraid not, I'm much too skeptical for that. However I did see Ghostbusters - does that count? :lol:

dragon keyblade
Ultimate 001 Member

Postby dragon keyblade » Wed Nov 11, 2009 9:55 am

My mom used an Ouija board with her friends... it flew across the room and broke on the wall

Peppy2006
001 Subscriber

Postby Peppy2006 » Wed Nov 11, 2009 6:41 pm

Ouija boards are evil... You never know what you may, open...

Ammohead
Insane 001 Forum Member

Postby Ammohead » Wed Nov 11, 2009 6:43 pm

starbeef- ROFL :lol: Your hilarious!

peppy- True man so true, You open a portal you cannot close.

Peppy2006
001 Subscriber

Postby Peppy2006 » Wed Nov 11, 2009 6:53 pm

ammohead213 wrote:peppy- True man so true, You open a portal you cannot close.

Well, I wouldn't say you CAN'T close it... It's just er... Hard.

dragon keyblade
Ultimate 001 Member

Postby dragon keyblade » Mon Dec 28, 2009 8:18 pm

hey... im a ghost... boo

Fizi
001 Fanatic

Postby Fizi » Mon Dec 28, 2009 8:38 pm

there's a lot of ghost things in my country...
and there's a lot too movies about them...
make me goosebumps :shock:

Ammohead
Insane 001 Forum Member

Postby Ammohead » Mon Dec 28, 2009 8:40 pm

Share um. :D :D :D

JilutheFang
Distinguished 001 Member

Postby JilutheFang » Sat Jan 02, 2010 1:00 am

Ghost are cool^^
90% of teenagers today would die if Myspace was completely destroyed. If you are one of the 10% who would be laughing their heads off, add this to your signature.

ImageTake the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.
Why should fire be the enemie of the sun? Hello? Sun = ultimate fire? :?

serrafina
001 Forum Master

Postby serrafina » Mon Jan 04, 2010 1:12 am

So are ghost monitors where they can track them! 8)

Ammohead
Insane 001 Forum Member

Postby Ammohead » Fri Jan 08, 2010 8:38 pm

Tss my blackberry could do that! :twisted:
Ghosts encounters are nerve racking...

Gamerdude
001 Support

Postby Gamerdude » Sat Jan 09, 2010 11:17 pm

Recently I have been hearing the mouse of my computer clicking, when nobody is on it. And last night, around 12:30, as I turned my light out, I noticed my sister's bedroom lamp was on. Thing is, my sister has been away at the beach since Thursday. I turned off the lamp and tried to put it out of my mind.

This morning, when I woke up, I noticed her lamp was on again...

Ammohead
Insane 001 Forum Member

Postby Ammohead » Sat Jan 09, 2010 11:58 pm

You have a camera?

Gamerdude
001 Support

Postby Gamerdude » Sun Jan 10, 2010 12:03 am

It's never on me when stuff like this happens.

Ammohead
Insane 001 Forum Member

Postby Ammohead » Sun Jan 10, 2010 12:14 am

you should set it up for a night.

Gamerdude
001 Support

Postby Gamerdude » Sun Jan 10, 2010 12:21 am

Hah. Perhaps it would be better not to see something if it were there. That and I wouldn't be able to sleep because it would feel like someone was watching me.

Ammohead
Insane 001 Forum Member

Postby Ammohead » Sun Jan 10, 2010 12:47 am

I'd pray about it. :D

JilutheFang
Distinguished 001 Member

Postby JilutheFang » Mon Jan 11, 2010 4:30 pm

Ghosts are only hostile in horror-movies...
I wish I could talk to douglas adams... :)
90% of teenagers today would die if Myspace was completely destroyed. If you are one of the 10% who would be laughing their heads off, add this to your signature.

serrafina
001 Forum Master

Postby serrafina » Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:02 pm

U know ghosts, I think, can be very energertic. When I think of spirits, I think of invisible air, like energy.

Ammohead
Insane 001 Forum Member

Postby Ammohead » Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:09 pm

correct, their movement draws energy from any electrical source rather its static or a battery cell.

serrafina
001 Forum Master

Postby serrafina » Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:13 pm

Even from Dave, or my alarm clock?

Ammohead
Insane 001 Forum Member

Postby Ammohead » Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:15 pm

:lol: yep. the area will get cold and anything battery operated as its power source drains strangely.

Peppy2006
001 Subscriber

Postby Peppy2006 » Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:17 pm

JilutheFang wrote:Ghosts are only hostile in horror-movies...

Obviously you've never encountered an evil one. :|

ammohead213 wrote::lol: yep. the area will get cold and anything battery operated as its power source drains strangely.

Yeah, same kind of thing happens in (I think) granite(?) buildings. The stones kinda rub against the other stones and creates electricity, which further allows spirits to manifest themselves. :D Miscellaneous knowledge. :lol:

Ammohead
Insane 001 Forum Member

Postby Ammohead » Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:18 pm

:lol: true. Than thats when its running time. :lol:

serrafina
001 Forum Master

Postby serrafina » Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:24 pm

Snap! I'm moving my alarm clock then! Dear bugger!

Ammohead
Insane 001 Forum Member

Postby Ammohead » Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:31 pm

:lol:
Good luck with that! The'll use that baby up like a wifi hotspot

Peppy2006
001 Subscriber

Postby Peppy2006 » Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:46 pm

:lol: I can totally see that. Some random ghost sipping a Starbucks coffee and using the energy from the clock. "90% charged... That should be enough to scare those darn Jones'!"

But yeah, in the event you encounter an evil presence, get help.

JilutheFang
Distinguished 001 Member

Postby JilutheFang » Tue Jan 12, 2010 2:47 pm

I did not knew that they slurp electrical energy :o

The best way to gt rid of ghosts is telling them who you are, and what you could do for them, if they want to clear up some stuff from theyre old lives, they will do so, or contiune theyre search.
And: A ghost can't kill you. Because he or she is dead... They may cause some spook because of unknowlege or because they are dispared.
Evil ghost are angry ghosts, sad ones or something. If it haunts you, help it going away again. Or call a medium of course...
If there is realy something like demons, concentrate of not having fear. they will lose interesst, I think...

Wonderland
001 Forum Master

Postby Wonderland » Mon Jan 10, 2011 6:29 pm

Our city is filled with stories. Hundreds of them. There's this resteraunt that is supposed to be pretty famous around the world for being haunted. It is called the 5 fisherman. Bloody faces in the mens room mirror and evil ghosts that hurt people. The evil ghost sent a guy and his friend to the hospital I believe. Look it up sometime.

Redemption
Ultimate 001 Member

Postby Redemption » Tue Jan 11, 2011 2:36 am

Hm, well if you called me that I could be a medium (or an easy lol) but I'm sensitive to the feelings of an energy. I can tell if that spirits' evil or good. Well, Wonderland it's the same here in Albuquerque, there's an old WWII era hospital that they're making a hotel out of. I've seen people looking at me and felt them from just driving past it. Of youre not a 'sensitive' you can not feel the total emotions of the being in your prescience. It's frigging scary though. Just we have a ghost town that's haunted by a deranged lunatic guy that killed everyone in the old western times. So yeah, this is one scary place.

Indiana 266
001 Forum Master

Postby Indiana 266 » Tue Jan 11, 2011 11:15 am

Uh this is a year old topic Wonderland..

Personally, I don't believe in ghosts what so ever, because that implies a dead person becoming a ghost or something like that.
I believe in spirits, who always have been spirits.. Ya know what I mean, like the demons, you can't see them, but they have power.
In occult stuff, there is ussually demonic influence, and it probably affects your mind.

Wonderland
001 Forum Master

Postby Wonderland » Sun Sep 11, 2011 5:43 am

Sorry, I know this is getting old. :lol:

But I wanted to say this: Has anyone else been haunted by an object? My grandma got me this pretend PDA toy thing to play with when I was younger, and it got spooky.

Every night at 1:10 in the morning, it would start playing this really errie happy birthday song. After a while, we took the batteries out, but it still played the same song at the same time, somehow... :?

Lonewolf308
001 Fanatic

Postby Lonewolf308 » Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:11 pm

yeah... some black cats and i don't think it woulda done that any more... lol. but yeah my sister used to have a teletubbie doll.. everytime i'd walk by the room it'd go "TWIIIIIIIINKKKKKKKKIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEE WWWWWWWWWWIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNKKKKKKKKKKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEE" in a demonic ass voice... ugh... damn u teletubbies...

Wonderland
001 Forum Master

Postby Wonderland » Sun Sep 11, 2011 7:15 pm

I smashed the toy with a sledgehammer and hid it in the closet to stop the noise. :lol:

Mr.Numbers
001 Support

Postby Mr.Numbers » Fri Sep 16, 2011 6:05 pm

Why not just throw it out? ;)

But my buddy's house is haunted, the phone will ring and 'someone' just randomly picks it up, even though no one else is home :O Then the phone says "Line in use", and then when you pick it up, there is no one else on the line other than you and the person who called, who is saying "Hello?... Hellooooo??" on the other line because the phone stopped ringing :P

And yes, no one else is home. We searched the house afterward :P
I AM THE ALL MIGHTY SCRIPTING MASTER
Please do not PM me with Engine 001 related questions, rather post on the forums. ;)

Wonderland
001 Forum Master

Postby Wonderland » Fri Sep 16, 2011 6:31 pm

Mr.Numbers wrote:Why not just throw it out? ;)

Oh goodness. I am stupid. :shock:
Last edited by Wonderland on Sat Sep 17, 2011 5:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mr.Numbers
001 Support

Postby Mr.Numbers » Fri Sep 16, 2011 7:47 pm

:P
I AM THE ALL MIGHTY SCRIPTING MASTER
Please do not PM me with Engine 001 related questions, rather post on the forums. ;)

zachary0119
Distinguished 001 Member

Postby zachary0119 » Mon Sep 19, 2011 8:54 pm

I hear sounds sometimes from my closet... It sounds like children laughing. At first I thought it might just be the kids next door, but then when I even stick a finger into my closet, the noise stops. I recorded it on my phone and it was pretty clear, but it faded after I played it to static.

There was this one girl last year who said she could see spirits. Nobody believed her, but I think she was pretty legit. Some other guy believed her too, and we can both tell if a day is going to be good or bad. I dont think he even knows he knows.
Currently working on The Battle for Sumthia
http://www.engine001.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=15468

11th Hour
Distinguished 001 Member

Postby 11th Hour » Fri Sep 30, 2011 10:06 am

I can seem to sense the presence of something evil, that's not the person's own evil, at any time I like, within someone.

This might be just something normal but, like I said, I can always know when someone is has a sorta "demonic" evil in them.

This is kinda more for the dream discussion but there was one time when I was dreaming and someone died in my dream (this random girl I imagined) and I suddenly woke up because of a ghostly shriek and I could hear it's echo 3 times after I was very awake. (it was sort of a female child's scream with a deathly shrieking tone to it)
"The most disappointing thing about learning telepathy is finding
out how boring people really are."

Teferi, fourth-level student (-Magic: The Gathering)

Wonderland
001 Forum Master

Postby Wonderland » Fri Sep 30, 2011 3:22 pm

11th Hour wrote:I can seem to sense the presence of something evil, that's not the person's own evil, at any time I like, within someone.

This might be just something normal but, like I said, I can always know when someone is has a sorta "demonic" evil in them.

This is kinda more for the dream discussion but there was one time when I was dreaming and someone died in my dream (this random girl I imagined) and I suddenly woke up because of a ghostly shriek and I could hear it's echo 3 times after I was very awake. (it was sort of a female child's scream with a deathly shrieking tone to it)

Hmm... Perhaps you had a sleep terror, or whatever those are called, when dreams start to blend with reality temporarirly.

Or, perhaps, real life got in your dream...

Return to General Discussion