Me Again

New to the forums? Going on vacation? Leaving forever? Tell us!
Jek
001 Enthusiast

Me Again

Postby Jek » Fri Jul 31, 2009 5:33 pm

Yes, it is me. Ive been trying hard to find what maty motivate me to make and finish a project. I decided to do a simple one. That is why im here. I have decided to return to this program. I dont exactly know why I like to make stuff like this. Its kinda fun though. 001 seems to be doing very good. I feel bad that now it costs money to have the latest and best version. I finally get a job, which I would have used some of the money to donate. Now, I have to pay full price. Especially the $126 per year. Frankly, that is absurd. Canadians dont have the right to pay equal to people from the US? Its rediculous how people make Canadians pay more for products than the US. Not only that, but people get paid more in the US. Its harder to pay for things in Canada. Wait, Im rambling... Now, onto who I am.
I am Jek. The name comed from my initials. J E K. My name will not be revealed at this time. I love to make things. Websites, games, art, etc. I dont like coding, but I do like eventing. My favorite music is the Rock from 1960s to 1980s. My favorite band is Led Zeppelin. My favorite game would have to be Fallout 3.
Id love to help with other peoples game projects.

Adam
001 Forum Master

Re: Me Again

Postby Adam » Sat Aug 01, 2009 2:34 pm

Welcome back :)
Somewhere out there, is a planet with no war, no hunger, no poverty, no killing, and no evil.
It also has no oxygen

Mike
001 Co-Founder

Postby Mike » Sun Aug 02, 2009 3:13 pm

You can be patient and wait for the latest version. The betas allow me to release things with known bugs and get feedback still. It's a give and take thing that has been helping this project greatly.

serrafina
001 Forum Master

Postby serrafina » Sun Aug 02, 2009 3:36 pm

Welcome back!

Jek
001 Enthusiast

Postby Jek » Mon Aug 03, 2009 5:29 pm

Heh, Mike, you forgot to say "Welcome back!" Thats an important part of this topic. Heh heh.

Return to Hello, Away, Goodbye