The Midnights

Tell us about the 001 game you're working on. Show us screenshots. Discuss, promote and share games with others.
Forum rules
If you would like to post about your game, make sure to include screenshots and a long, well-written, thorough description.

Please be positive and understand that not everyone is skilled at using Map001. Games that are similar to other games, or fan games using commercial games' art are perfectly acceptable.

This forum section is dedicated to the discussion of games made with Map001 only.

You must upload your games to above games section of site. Outside links for games are forbidden in this section.
Boblifey
001 Enthusiast

The Midnights

Postby Boblifey » Fri Aug 22, 2014 1:32 am

What is The Midnights?

The Midnights is a point a click horror adventure game that deals with strategy. You play as one of the last survivors surviving in the city of Hornrock. You struggle on surviving down to the bare bone. There is no escaping the city. The Midnight are everywhere. Resource are scares, while the infection crawls through the fog in the streets. The sky is covered with it, no sun, or moon. It will be a challenge but surviving is your only hope.

Check Out the Official Video: [YouTube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vkT4Z9MhQIY[/YouTube]

The darkest hour of the world has engaged, it is the year 1992. The world is not what it was years ago. The sun is no longer with us. It will never be morning again the end is near as humanity knows it.

Campaign Photo.png

Engine001 2014-08-20 15-56-13-84.png

Engine001 2014-08-20 15-57-12-77.png

Engine001 2014-08-20 15-57-48-09.png

Crafting

We added crafting system to create items to help you complete the game and make surviving more of a challenge. Making different ways to complete the game in a timely manner or different item combination.

Engine001 2014-08-20 17-07-33-45.png

So Far the game is almost built can wait to get it done. Its a full game It will last more than 8 hours.

Gamerdude
001 Support

Re: The Midnights

Postby Gamerdude » Fri Aug 22, 2014 1:34 am

Wow man, that looks neat.

Dunce
001 Forum Master

Postby Dunce » Fri Aug 22, 2014 3:17 am

Awesome, very interesting style and mapping.

archlord666
001 Admirer

Postby archlord666 » Fri Aug 22, 2014 3:40 am

Pretty nice graphics and atmosphere + 8 hours of gaming ... Good :) . Will it work with android devices or only with PC?

Wonderland
001 Forum Master

Postby Wonderland » Fri Aug 22, 2014 6:13 am

Beautiful, and something different. Great!

Boblifey
001 Enthusiast

Postby Boblifey » Fri Aug 22, 2014 1:34 pm

I'm having a Kickstarter Campaign. I'm making a public demo available on the site, Is should be out in a couple days. If you like zombie games you will love this one. Its a strategy game, one bite and your infected it you don't get cured in time. I cant wait to get it out to you all! I need proper funding to get it on mobile but I'm really want to make it for iOS & Android. But it will :lol:

Projects Working On

Last Heroes (RPG) Over 80 hours of game-play (Full 3D)
Fuse (Metroid Style Game) Over 12 hours of game-play (Full 3D)
Dungeon Divers (Adventure & Dungeons) Over 40 hours of game-play (Full 3D)
Little Craft (Minecraft 3D Type & Random Generated Worlds) Infant hours of game-play (Full 3D)
Room (Survival Horror Game & Outlast Type Game) Over 8 hours of game-play (Full 3D)
Cell Form (Bactria Space type Game & Random Generated Worlds). Infant hours of game-play (Full 3D)

Feel Free to ask me for screen shot for these games There all in development and amazing I'm change how the 001 engine is looked at. Showing to full penitential of it.

Danny
001 Forum Master

Postby Danny » Fri Aug 22, 2014 1:49 pm

Excellent work! 3D to :D Can't wait until this is completed.

P.S Only add the code vkT4Z9MhQIY between your youtube tags and not the full video url.

Boblifey
001 Enthusiast

Postby Boblifey » Fri Aug 22, 2014 1:56 pm

Thanks Man! Your awesome :D I cant wait to get the game done too! Plenty of projects that im excited to make. Long as I make my Kickstarter goal you will see this fantastic game. It would mean a lot to me it you all help this way we can get some recetnition for this engine on kickstarter!

Check Out My Campaign for the Midnights at Kickstarter.

Sorry for no link Cant put one up :(

Please lend me your feed back.

SBG
001 Subscriber

Postby SBG » Sat Aug 23, 2014 3:10 pm

I'm in love with this. I LOVE those graphics, love the 3D platform style, love the atmosphere, just everything about it. I wish you the best of luck with this endeavor.

Merlin_Kalkinput
001 Enthusiast

Postby Merlin_Kalkinput » Mon Dec 08, 2014 3:03 pm

This looks really great!
My Youtube channel for 001 tutorials:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2hlOjF4uoW_WHEdPbs23wg/videos

Game I'm currently focused on getting done
Raise an Epic Crab!

coffeennicotine
001 Fanatic

Postby coffeennicotine » Fri Jan 16, 2015 2:00 pm

I remember how cool I thought this game was when I first saw it. Getting ready to leave the house and skimming the forums at the moment, as there is no time today to work on my own game, and came across The Midnights again.

Really like the way the graphics have been put together.

It's too bad nothing new has been posted about this title. Hoping it's still in development.

Boblifey
001 Enthusiast

Postby Boblifey » Sat Jan 17, 2015 8:55 pm

Sorry Im working on lots of Title right now the games are being devolved.

Midnight
Bite Rate

Return to Games In Progress