Northern Rebellion

Tell us about the 001 game you're working on. Show us screenshots. Discuss, promote and share games with others.
Forum rules
If you would like to post about your game, make sure to include screenshots and a long, well-written, thorough description.

Please be positive and understand that not everyone is skilled at using Map001. Games that are similar to other games, or fan games using commercial games' art are perfectly acceptable.

This forum section is dedicated to the discussion of games made with Map001 only.

You must upload your games to above games section of site. Outside links for games are forbidden in this section.
sinjin48
Ultimate 001 Member

Northern Rebellion

Postby sinjin48 » Sun May 03, 2009 8:13 pm

Story: Czech has fallen, the [insert nationality here. i havn`t thought of one yet] has won the last battle. allied troops are withdrawling.
after a 3 year war for europe the [insert nationality here. i havn`t thought of one yet] has won. you and a bunch of friends are in a cabin when your brother shows up with some weaponary. the bunch of you decide to start a partisan movement. (poor i know)

features:
-mostly costom weaponary
-mostly costom music (some final fantasy stuff though)
- sound effects to burn! ( for the past week i have been searching findsounds.com for sound effects)
-detailed maps
- playable insturments ( if you find a lets say a viloin you can learn to play i. raises moral but outher then that, it don`t do much)
- missions
i`ll add more to this list as i add things

weapons:
-Desart eagle
-AK-47
-sniper
- dragnov
-grenade
-prox mine
-rocket launcher
-timed mine
-uz1
-RPG-7 (rocket propelled gernade launcher)
-10 gauge
-beretta M9 elite
-Ruger
-scoremaster
-cern 15 AR
-HJPF R4
-colt M4
-SAW
-Knife
-Axe
-Baseball bat
-hammer
- crowbar
-3 sticks
- survivel knife
-wild darrger
-2 pocket knifes
-cane
-rake
-kitchen knife
-lead pipe
-spear
-molotov cocktail
will be adding more later

music:
-town.mid
-banks of Newfoundland.mid
-castlevillage music.mid
-loke.mid
-edgar and sabin.mid
-shadow.mid
-terra.mid
-aria.mid
-jonny_c_bad.mid
-mog.mid
-castrophy.mid
-wildy.mid
-surge;rush to the ground.mid
-march of the retarded ducks.mid
-ttt.mid
-amazeing grace.mid
-rip.mid
-bombem.mid
-spooky toon.mid
will ad more later

olny one screen worth showing ( NOTE: i will finnish this! a demo will be soon)
Attachments
cabin screen.PNG
the cabin
“The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.” - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Lach
001 Fanatic

Re: Northern Rebellion

Postby Lach » Sun May 03, 2009 8:43 pm

Needs a little work and you've got a lot of spelling mistakes but it has good potential. Good luck with the game!

Zhuge
Insane 001 Forum Member

Postby Zhuge » Sun May 03, 2009 8:50 pm

sinjin48 wrote:Story: Czech has fallen, the Germans won the last battle. allied troops are withdrawling.
after a 3 year war for europe the Germans have won. you and a bunch of friends are in a cabin when your brother shows up with some weaponary. the bunch of you decide to start a partisan movement. (poor i know)

Hehe.
I didn't pick any other European nation because most of them are Allies.

Is this going to be a past, future or present game? 'Cause if it's present or future you don't want to use Germany. I don't think they want to be involved in any more wars soon. World War one and two had large effects on Germany, if they got into another war, they would be screwed forever.

coffeennicotine
001 Fanatic

Postby coffeennicotine » Sun May 03, 2009 11:54 pm

If it's set in the present, I have only one word... "WOLVERINES!!!"... (Russians, Germans, whatever.) :lol:

Seriously though, it could be a really cool idea if well actualized... I'll be keeping an eye on this one.

metomunc
001 Forum Master

Postby metomunc » Mon May 04, 2009 12:07 am

Music from FF6 I see. Is this anything like a final fantasy game?
Who should I really listen to?

sinjin48
Ultimate 001 Member

Postby sinjin48 » Mon May 04, 2009 10:42 am

nope nothing like final fantasy (i never played it before) i just think that the music would fit well
“The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.” - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Deedasmi
001 Forum Master

Postby Deedasmi » Mon May 04, 2009 10:51 am

consedering germany is still paying reps from world war 2 :P

Return to Games In Progress