When can we upload games?

Have any questions or problems in making your game, subscribing and/or using our software? Post here.
Forum rules
Make sure you are using the newest version. This can be downloaded at the top of the site via the "downloads" link.

Use a very good subject. "Problem" or "Help" are unacceptable titles.

Use the search feature before posting a question, as the answer is probably already here.

Subscript out of range error 9: This is a generic error, and we'll need way more information than that to figure out the problem. If you get this, strongly consider following the instructions of submitting your project through the Submit Bug feature within the editor.
Danny
001 Forum Master

When can we upload games?

Postby Danny » Fri May 18, 2012 3:43 pm

I want to upload Biohazard 1.3 for my team to test, i was wondering if theres a rough time scale on when we can upload to 001? If its going to be a long time i will find a host site to upload Beta 1.3, if its going to be soon then i can wait.

Thanks

Deedasmi
001 Forum Master

Re: When can we upload games?

Postby Deedasmi » Fri May 18, 2012 4:27 pm

1. Wrong forum

2. ??

http://www.engine001.com/game_submit_add.htm

We've been able to do this for years dude.

Lee
001 Support

Postby Lee » Fri May 18, 2012 4:45 pm

Deedasmi wrote:http://www.engine001.com/game_submit_add.htm

We've been able to do this for years dude.

I think he is referring to subscribers being able to upload because usually when a new subby version comes out the web site rejects it because it is too new. Not sure if this is still the case as I haven't uploaded to 001 in a while.
Lee - 001 Community Manager

Deedasmi
001 Forum Master

Postby Deedasmi » Fri May 18, 2012 4:53 pm

Why would he post a subby question in Off-beat and Advertisements, instead of, you know, the subby forum?

Mr.Numbers
001 Support

Postby Mr.Numbers » Fri May 18, 2012 5:34 pm

Moved as it does in fact belong here.

And it depends, just try it and if it doesnt work, you would have to wait for Mike to update the game section.
I AM THE ALL MIGHTY SCRIPTING MASTER
Please do not PM me with Engine 001 related questions, rather post on the forums. ;)

Danny
001 Forum Master

Postby Danny » Fri May 18, 2012 6:43 pm

Deedasmi wrote:Why would he post a subby question in Off-beat and Advertisements, instead of, you know, the subby forum?

Because when i seem to post things on 001 they seem to get moved, in wrong section etc etc, so i thought i would stick it in with the advertisements...

Mr.Numbers
001 Support

Postby Mr.Numbers » Fri May 18, 2012 7:13 pm

For the future, questions regarding 001 belong in their respective forums.
Please do not PM me with Engine 001 related questions, rather post on the forums. ;)

Danny
001 Forum Master

Postby Danny » Fri May 18, 2012 7:37 pm

Mr.Numbers wrote:For the future, questions regarding 001 belong in their respective forums.

No offence but last time i posted a question about 001 website it was moved else where, i posted in the General 001 topic...

Maybe if you could tell me the link to where i should post these questions "In The Future" then i will post them there...

Also where is the "Subby" section?

And another thing how was i suppose to know this was only aimed at subscribers???? The message don't mention subscriptions anywhere.

As the latest version of 001 Game Creator has just been released, you cannot upload games during this time. This is to conserve bandwidth on the web-site and allow bugs to settle. Thank you for understanding.

"Latest Version" could be public could be subscription...

Mr.Numbers
001 Support

Postby Mr.Numbers » Fri May 18, 2012 8:59 pm

Well being a subscriber, I THOUGHT that you were referring to the beta version :P (Deeds was thinking the same thing too).

Heres where to post things (related to 001):

Help using the engine:
Help me beginners (For basic questions)
Assist me (For more advanced scripting help)
HUDs, Menus and interfaces (For anything related to interfaces)
Customer Support (For questions regarding subscriber only features/subscription beta)

Error Reporting:
Bug and Error Reporting (For bug reporting that has nothing to do with subscription version)
Customer Support (For bugs regarding the subscription version, typically for subscription features)

General questions regarding the things that you get with the subscription and such, you should post inside the "Subscriber" announcement located in every forum section.

And fyi, your inside the subscriber section right now :P Thats what the "Premium Zone" is. The rest of the of the sections are either un-related to 001, or self explanatory.

You just gotta wait till Mike updates the uploader, when that happens is up to Mike when he feels that the current version of 001 is stable enough. If this is that big of an issue for you, just make it a .exe for now and send it to them that way.

Also, I'm not trying to be offensive at all either if I'm coming off that way, just trying to help you for the time being :P

Danny
001 Forum Master

Postby Danny » Fri May 18, 2012 9:54 pm

ok

Mike
001 Co-Founder

Postby Mike » Wed May 23, 2012 1:12 am

You can now.

Danny
001 Forum Master