LittleBigPlanet Series

General discussion relating to everything except 001.
Forum rules
Please do not post questions concerning the 001 software in this forum.

What is your favourite LBP game?

LittleBigPlanet (PS3)
No votes
LittleBigPlanet (PSP)
50%
LittleBigPlanet 2
50%
LittleBigPlanet PS Vita
No votes
LittleBigPlanet Karting
No votes

Total votes : 2

Tomeh999
Distinguished 001 Member

LittleBigPlanet Series

Postby Tomeh999 » Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:11 pm

With new light coming upon the PlayStation Vita version of LittleBigPlanet, I thought that a thread about the series as a whole would be ( I forgot the word I was thinking :( )

With 3 games in the serious and 2 more along the way it's been quite the journey with these games. Media Molecule, the bringers of the serious have made 2 of the games, and with Tarsier making LBP PS Vita, and United Front Games working on LBP Karting, Mm will only have 2 of the 5 games made for it, which I feel is quite the shame that they are disappearing from the LBP scene, or so it seems.

More importantly, the User-Generated Content for the game has brought ups and downs to the series with great levels going on the Mm Picks, but copies and exploits littering the front page, such as Bomb survivals and Shark survivals.

So what do all of you think of the series? Which is your favourite game?

ITB
001 Subscriber

Re: LittleBigPlanet Series

Postby ITB » Fri Jun 08, 2012 12:44 am

I don't own a PS3, but I've played the first LittleBigPlanet and I loved it. So many things you could do...

Tomeh999
Distinguished 001 Member

Re: LittleBigPlanet Series

Postby Tomeh999 » Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:13 am

Yeah, the possibilities were quite endless. I was never great a creating things that looked nice, but here is something I made that looked good and was fun to use:

It was a machine used to climb things by pressing R1 or L1 to let go with the corresponding arm and use the sticks to move it. Hopefully if I can get a Vita and when LBP Vita is released I am able to bring it into the game.

Return to General Discussion