<Begretto>

Tell us about the 001 game you're working on. Show us screenshots. Discuss, promote and share games with others.
Forum rules
If you would like to post about your game, make sure to include screenshots and a long, well-written, thorough description.

Please be positive and understand that not everyone is skilled at using Map001. Games that are similar to other games, or fan games using commercial games' art are perfectly acceptable.

This forum section is dedicated to the discussion of games made with Map001 only.

You must upload your games to above games section of site. Outside links for games are forbidden in this section.
Game-Nasium

<Begretto>

Postby Game-Nasium » Thu Dec 10, 2009 9:00 pm

The current game that I am working on is Begretto. It is not too far into development, but I am posting a teaser for people to try it out.

Story (Subject to Change): You are Frank Crutchman, a 30 year old man who just lost all of his family in a terrible freak accident. Not wanting to face his problems, Frank hops into his car and drives. As he passes by Begretto Fun Fair he notices the road ahead is blocked off permanetly. Not knowing what to do, Frank heads into the Fun Fair to look for the caretaker or a working phone. The horrors that await Frank are terrifing and he cannot run from the great problem in this Fun Fair......

Rating (Subject to Change): Most likley rated M for Blood and Language.

Screenshots>>
untitled2.JPG

untitled3.JPG

untitled4.JPG

RPGking
001 Forum Master

Re: <Begretto>

Postby RPGking » Thu Dec 10, 2009 9:09 pm

Good story, but your maps lack detail and spacing. I like theuse of customs as well... so what kind of monsters will we be facing? :D

Game-Nasium

Postby Game-Nasium » Thu Dec 10, 2009 9:16 pm

RPGking wrote:Good story, but your maps lack detail and spacing. I like theuse of customs as well... so what kind of monsters will we be facing? :D

Thanks for the feedback! :D The maps aren't fully completed; don't want to give out the full detailed ones in the screenies ;)
When it comes to monsters I'm going to let your imagination answer that, its an abandoned Fun Fair...

RPGking
001 Forum Master

Postby RPGking » Thu Dec 10, 2009 10:08 pm

Clowns... :lol: Yes, but I would love to see the full maps, and do you have any idea when there will be a demo out?

Mike
001 Co-Founder

Postby Mike » Fri Dec 11, 2009 12:38 am

I don't think it looks all that bad. Sure adding a bit of detail wouldn't hurt, but you've done a decent job so far in setting the mood.

Game-Nasium

Postby Game-Nasium » Fri Dec 11, 2009 12:52 am

RPGking wrote:Clowns... :lol: Yes, but I would love to see the full maps, and do you have any idea when there will be a demo out?

I will have a teaser out in a few hours

Mike wrote:I don't think it looks all that bad. Sure adding a bit of detail wouldn't hurt, but you've done a decent job so far in setting the mood.

Thanks Mike, I have been working on this story for awhile

civilwarrock
001 Enthusiast

Postby civilwarrock » Fri Dec 11, 2009 12:57 am

Mike wrote:I don't think it looks all that bad. Sure adding a bit of detail wouldn't hurt, but you've done a decent job so far in setting the mood.

it looks good i think. It will be a good game. Keep the good work. :D

Return to Games In Progress