TES

Tell us about the 001 game you're working on. Show us screenshots. Discuss, promote and share games with others.
Forum rules
If you would like to post about your game, make sure to include screenshots and a long, well-written, thorough description.

Please be positive and understand that not everyone is skilled at using Map001. Games that are similar to other games, or fan games using commercial games' art are perfectly acceptable.

This forum section is dedicated to the discussion of games made with Map001 only.

You must upload your games to above games section of site. Outside links for games are forbidden in this section.
CalvinTLLH
001 Supporter

TES

Postby CalvinTLLH » Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:34 am

Im sorry for this but im quiting this site. The engine causes problems. The comunity (Not the people but the host of the site and creator) criticizes me and my work thats generaly moding sources from bethisda which is not illegal due to moding comunitys and the source editor for there game.

This progect will be moved on to the Nexus site where all related sources and imports can be brought. Thank you for those who read my post and went to the site to send me the pictures, suggestions and support.(Removed link due to games section rules.)

Now ill say that im working on recreating Cyrodiil including Kvatch Rebuilt, Stirk and Sutch.

I am up to over 350 sprites and modeling thanks to everyone on this site, Tesnexus, Fileplanet, Planetelderscrolls.

Thanks Bethisda for making Elder scroll's and the comunity. Best luck for skyrim 11/11/11

My Progect will be featured at Tesnexus and will be updated vastly at a weekly past.

I am now accepting other peoples mods to be included (Roughly 2.5 Million) Top 10 will get cheat's, Tweaks/toggles, additional places, Retextures, and of course there own mod and every one elses :P

Allthough the cominity hear is a lot smaller unlike the elder scroll pages I wan't every one to have a chance to make there suggestion go through so I will look to this every now and then and head on to creating there ideal suggestion that can be a pic (Please upload on my database on TESnexus OR Wright a detailed visual paragraph or more about what ever you want. :)

CalvinTLLH
001 Supporter

Music

Postby CalvinTLLH » Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:44 am

This post will be based on the music and sound to the atmospher of my elder scrolls game (There is already a title theme which is the traditional theme for elder scroll but arangged to skyrims theme. You can post the type of file.
-Outside world, (Should be Atmospheric, calm, relaxing) Maybe relates to the biome/landscape.
-Ruin's, caves (Dungeons should be susspencful, creepy horror sounding)
-City (Maybe the sound of public people speaking, sound of merchants merchandice, a peacful civil area)
-Battle (Can relate to a battle in a ruin possibly a slow creepy, mid sounding well... sound :/ or outside music speeded up)
-Tweaks/Triggers (Music played only in a sertain part like a tragety, you loose (Death), Level up sound, Loading screen music etc)

Post hear I will take top 5 songs/music (Does not have to be insturmental can also consist vocals).

CalvinTLLH
001 Supporter

Mission back storys

Postby CalvinTLLH » Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:49 am

For my elder scroll game (Fan) I want you to tell me a story that you want put into the game as a side story, Must have characters, Atmospher, Detailed discription, Locations. Can have Objects, Rewards throughout or at the end, tasks, branches off the missions that are bad, good, or changes how the ending till turn out.

I will be taking top 3 and creating them into my game. :)

Zhuge
Insane 001 Forum Member

Re: TES

Postby Zhuge » Mon Jul 11, 2011 1:13 am

Eh, I'm a little confused. Is this project being made outside of this engine?

haraldx
Ultimate 001 Member

Postby haraldx » Mon Jul 11, 2011 5:00 am

He is talking something about his Elders Scrolls mod I think, and now he says he is quittin' this site... I don't understand him.

Adam
001 Forum Master

Postby Adam » Mon Jul 11, 2011 1:48 pm

What problems does the engine cause? Are you talking about your game or a mod of some sort? What's your point? I am also very confused :?
Somewhere out there, is a planet with no war, no hunger, no poverty, no killing, and no evil.
It also has no oxygen

Mike
001 Co-Founder

Postby Mike » Mon Jul 11, 2011 1:57 pm

Not sure why he thinks I insulted him - I told him that his RPG was not appropriate for the arcade game contest, to which I had several users private message me about this very issue. I never criticized his game, nor its content. If anything, I thought it looked cool.

Aleff Correa
001 Fanatic

Postby Aleff Correa » Mon Jul 11, 2011 2:08 pm

Sorry but I didn't understand a phrase of what you're talking. :?

Dunce
001 Forum Master

Postby Dunce » Mon Jul 11, 2011 4:48 pm

I talked to Mike and told him that I noticed your game was uploaded to the wrong game section is all. There is an Arcade Contest going on right now and you uploaded your game to that section.

Mike wanted you to reupload your game to the correct game section, so no one would get confused.

SBG
001 Subscriber

Postby SBG » Mon Jul 11, 2011 7:55 pm

You guys sure are being nice. I personally found his rant a little insulting, but I'll just leave it at that.

aldenorai
001 Admirer

Postby aldenorai » Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:23 pm

That being the case, I must have missed something......or his rant post was deleted...
- George R. Powell
Music Composer | Screenwriter | Voice Actor

http://www.georgerpowell.com

TheRPGLPer
001 Enthusiast

Postby TheRPGLPer » Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:53 am

What's wrong with a TES game in Map001?
Bet you wasn't expecting me to come back so quickly.

Mike
001 Co-Founder

Postby Mike » Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:12 am

Nothing - he's advertising a game made with another maker.

TheRPGLPer
001 Enthusiast

Postby TheRPGLPer » Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:11 pm

Oh! Okay, I thought I missed something here.
Bet you wasn't expecting me to come back so quickly.

CalvinTLLH
001 Supporter

Postby CalvinTLLH » Wed Sep 14, 2011 10:01 pm

No im relating to another post and people asked qushtions and I linked them to this to answer so it would be more apropriate. Anyways no I am making a fan game not a mod, but takes data of a mod using a conversion (Simular to the Morroblivion conversion). But that prog was canceled and then compressed into this new prog where working on. http://www.engine001.com/games/Arcana+Arxies_1469.htm

Return to Games In Progress