TheLast - Great Update

Tell us about the 001 game you're working on. Show us screenshots. Discuss, promote and share games with others.
Forum rules
If you would like to post about your game, make sure to include screenshots and a long, well-written, thorough description.

Please be positive and understand that not everyone is skilled at using Map001. Games that are similar to other games, or fan games using commercial games' art are perfectly acceptable.

This forum section is dedicated to the discussion of games made with Map001 only.

You must upload your games to above games section of site. Outside links for games are forbidden in this section.
ZCry

TheLast - Great Update

Postby ZCry » Wed Dec 18, 2013 7:49 am

HISTORY\PLOT

"5 years Ago a fungus that was being researched suffered strange mutations in your cells. Scientists used the fungus to create an alternative to chemotherapy.
But the volunteers became violents, attacking all the lab, infecting Her victims with the effects caused by this fungus.
28 Days later and half of the city was completely destroyed by the infected, who acted like zombies, voraciously attacking any kind of life to nourish their insatiable hunger.
Now.5 Years later, one of the areas of isolation of the government was attacked, I escaped safely, but I'm completely without a destination ... only remains for me survive...or die trying."

Survivor (Not Final Name) - escaped the onslaught of infected due a security flaw in the Isolation Zone n28 of the government.
Lived in the countryside of Yorkshire before it all happened, his only goal is to stay alive, at any cost.

GAMEPLAY FEATURES

+ BagPack system - Without a Bag equiped, player can't pick-up some itens.
+ INCOMING! Events - Be Caution in some areas, they are coming in hordes!
+ Crafting System - Collect the materials and don't forget to search for squematics!
+ Incapaciting - Holy Shit! You have down, but you dying time don't have come...SHOT!
+ Hiden\Crounch - Look, some infected are on their way, how? not have enough ammunition? Hide in \ Get down to go through them!

SOUNDTRACK

The songs were selected finger will, I guarantee you will combine with the mood of the game. ;)

Development Team Members:
Lucas Bomfim (AKA: MrGameplay3) - Sprites, Tiles, Efects, Scripts and Sounds of TheLast.
Lucas Stuart - Gameplay Designer, and Dev. Assistent.

CREDITS 4 HELPING:
Danny (have helped to find an "Side-Scroller Mouse Aiming System" script, and gived some Tiles and Sprites to Help in mapping)
Ramchuk (have created the "Side-Scroller Mouse Aiming System" script)

ACTUAL GAME FOOTAGE :D

Last edited by ZCry on Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:52 am, edited 3 times in total.
The Irony now is Survive...Or die trying.

ZcryID Development Blogg
Game Discussion in 001 Oficial Forum HERE

mistergeorge
001 Admirer

Re: TheLast

Postby mistergeorge » Wed Dec 18, 2013 11:28 am

Looks really good.
Good luck and I hope there will be more details and images in this post soon. :D

ZCry

Re: TheLast

Postby ZCry » Wed Dec 18, 2013 2:39 pm

Thanks man! I working in this project right now, in some minutes - maybe - i try to add more images - or in some days...
Im having problems with an Mouse Aim System in Side-scroller game types, so i just trying to solve that to try posting a ALPHAver. here for tests...

ZcryID Development Blogg

gerardred
Ultimate 001 Member

Re: TheLast - Great Update

Postby gerardred » Thu Dec 19, 2013 7:43 am

Wow it's look very nice :D

Danny
001 Forum Master

Postby Danny » Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:34 am

Nice to see you have added more details, your game seems to be coming along well. Keep up the good work, i will be keeping an eye on this game.

I have to admit i don't really see the "Hide" feature doing so well, i mean its nice to have it but the player can simply keep hiding through out the game. Maybe limit hiding somehow?

Also you mentioned "Yorkshire" do you mean Yorkshire in the United Kingdom? If so am from Yorkshire, Sheffield to be exact, if you need help with information about Yorkshire, places and stuff let me know.

The credits for the shooting/aiming are to be given to Ramchuk, not me. Ramchuk made the script, i only told you where to put it.

Also below are 3 tilesets, some city items and some vehicles. The tilesets are custom made by myself and not ripped from the internet, if you wish you can use them and modify them as you see fit, credits not needed but would be nice. The tilesets are from my old game Apocalypse, i have no use for them anymore so may as well give them you since your making an outdoor city/street scene.

I may use these tilesets in future games as they are my work, but i highly doubt i will. Just letting you know.

Happy game making :D
Attachments
V2.PNG
V2.PNG (4.58 KiB) Viewed 2317 times
V1.PNG
V1.PNG (5.62 KiB) Viewed 2317 times
City Items.PNG
City Items.PNG (5.77 KiB) Viewed 2317 times

ZCry

Postby ZCry » Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:56 am

Thanks Gerardred ;)
And Danny, you are amazing man! These Tiles are very helpfull, i will use all in some scenes of the project, and i have fixed the "Credits List" :D
Yeah, if you whant you can help me with info. of the Yorkshire region

(Oh, yeah. The Hidden Hability is limited in time, and the crouch don't hidden you if don't use it in front of a car\box)

___________________________________________________________>UPDATE!
Sat Dec 21, 2013 1:02 pm

I have drawed an new protagonist. I pretend to create a extra feature to change the main character Skin too.
Look the new survivor in action (with the skin of "Shaun of The Dead")

ZcryID Development Blogg

Grisson
001 Admirer

Postby Grisson » Sat Jan 04, 2014 3:18 am

Goods project bro, there's some nice stuff in it... Keep it up! :P
Visite o primeiro grupo de Engine 001 do Facebook! Engine 001 - Brasil

RamchuK_Ntertainment
Ultimate 001 Member

Postby RamchuK_Ntertainment » Sat Jan 04, 2014 6:47 pm

Graphic-wise, looks really good! :) I do suggest that you make the characters bigger though, they're tiny compared to vehicles.
Travesty: 3D Survival - WIP >>> Forum Topic
University of Washington (BABA)
-REGT- Ramchuk Entertainment Games Team
Strategy/Action/Adventure
Copyrighted©2008-2017

Return to Games In Progress