Game breaks down if you run it again.

Have any questions or problems in making your game, subscribing and/or using our software? Post here.
Forum rules
Make sure you are using the newest version. This can be downloaded at the top of the site via the "downloads" link.

Use a very good subject. "Problem" or "Help" are unacceptable titles.

Use the search feature before posting a question, as the answer is probably already here.

Subscript out of range error 9: This is a generic error, and we'll need way more information than that to figure out the problem. If you get this, strongly consider following the instructions of submitting your project through the Submit Bug feature within the editor.
mniszku

Game breaks down if you run it again.

Postby mniszku » Sat Dec 05, 2015 5:27 pm

When I build a game/project (my own, demo or example-game) playing it and close it, its work ok.
But when I start him again (button Start New Game - in start-up menu) game crash.
I must launch game again (Game.exe). My operating system Windows Vista™ Home Basic 32-bit (DirectX 11). This problem show also on laptop my parents (Lenovo, Windows 7). The problem applies to any built project. I hope I was understood. :-o

Ps. The problem concerns both GG-free (1.016.001) and GG-trial (1.016.002) version.

Ps2. Re-install program don't help.
Attachments
bug.jpg
Bug

Lee
001 Support

Re: Game breaks down if you run it again.

Postby Lee » Sun Dec 06, 2015 10:14 am

I noticed this problem myself the other day. I've submitted a bug report for this to have it looked into. Thanks for reporting! :)
Lee - 001 Community Manager

mniszku

Postby mniszku » Thu Dec 10, 2015 10:14 pm

Strange. I downloaded Endless Sand. Playing and quit - ok. Launch again - game crash. The same problem.

Ps. I think the problem is on my side.
Attachments
Bug.jpg

Lee
001 Support

Postby Lee » Fri Dec 11, 2015 4:53 am

Yep, we've already confirmed it as a valid bug and it's been fixed for the next version!

EgyLynx
001 Enthusiast

Postby EgyLynx » Fri Dec 11, 2015 11:16 am

So if version is > 1.016.002 then that bug is fixed? Or are it?
goodbay

Lee
001 Support

Postby Lee » Fri Dec 11, 2015 12:56 pm

The next version hasn't been released yet. v1.016.004 is the next version and is planned to be released within the next couple of weeks. I'll make an announcement when the update is available :).

Return to Technical Support Questions