please help i am a dumb airbag..

Have any questions or problems in making your game, subscribing and/or using our software? Post here.
Forum rules
Make sure you are using the newest version. This can be downloaded at the top of the site via the "downloads" link.

Use a very good subject. "Problem" or "Help" are unacceptable titles.

Use the search feature before posting a question, as the answer is probably already here.

Subscript out of range error 9: This is a generic error, and we'll need way more information than that to figure out the problem. If you get this, strongly consider following the instructions of submitting your project through the Submit Bug feature within the editor.
bighoncho

please help i am a dumb airbag..

Postby bighoncho » Wed Sep 27, 2017 3:35 am

Can someone teach me how to import rpg maker vx sprite into 001 game creator? I tried looking at the help file, there is a thread video on importing resources but
the youtube video by *lee* is no long available.

I have been trying to import character sprite from rpg maker vx all day using the sprite tab in 001 game creator but I still couldn't figure how out to do it.
I would like to import rpg maker character sprite sheet and use it in 001 game creater, I am using the full version purchase on steam.

Could use some screen shot if possible because I am a dumb airbag at times...

Mike
001 Co-Founder

Re: please help i am a dumb airbag..

Postby Mike » Thu Sep 28, 2017 1:22 pm

With RPG Maker VX assets, you're best to just drag them into the importer. Details are explained here: http://engine001.com/wiki/import

You can get to it from the Resources menu or the toolbar, titled "Import Resources".

Return to Technical Support Questions