Old blood, new program (for me)

New to the forums? Going on vacation? Leaving forever? Tell us!
DolphinLover30
001 Supporter

Old blood, new program (for me)

Postby DolphinLover30 » Tue Nov 16, 2010 1:21 am

GREETINGS PROGRAMS!!
Hi, found this site through a friend on the Silent Walk forum and decided to give it a spin, looks well designed and user friendly with really nice addon features. I have tried most of the game makers out there from FPS Creator down to Unity, all have eye candy appeal but some lack user friendliness. Also do lots of 3D models using: Maya, Blender, 3DSMax9, DAZ Studio, Poser7, Wings 3D, Blitz 3D, Google Sketchup 7 Pro, and Z Modeler. :shock: Dont know if those would come handy here yet but saw a post about 3D so maybe a soon coming upgrade?
As for me, old blood, well I graduated HS back in 1990 and been working on computers since the trusty old TRS80 with BASIC. :lol: My avatar and parts of my profile describe one of the best sci fi television series (for eye appeal not plot LMAO) made BEFORE Star Wars even came around.
When it comes to a few things, remakes should be left UNMade ... example. V .. great show back in the 80s, total garbage now as well as Battlestar Galactica. But when it comes to making games from old stuff, go for it! I plan to do a Space 1999 game and even get arouond to a Logan's Run game as well.
Well enough about me for now, I will be back soon, going to play with the new toy a while and see what I can whip up. have fun! :D
September 13, 1999 was a hell of a day to quit smoking and drinking!

Zhuge
Insane 001 Forum Member

Re: Old blood, new program (for me)

Postby Zhuge » Tue Nov 16, 2010 1:48 am

Welcome to our forums! :)

patatoface
001 Forum Master

Postby patatoface » Tue Nov 16, 2010 5:40 am

WELOCME FRIEND!!! good to see another user, i hope you stick with the engine and make a few games

Indiana 266
001 Forum Master

Postby Indiana 266 » Tue Nov 16, 2010 12:07 pm

WELCOME DUDE!! heh heh..

Tabula Rasa
001 Forum Master

Postby Tabula Rasa » Wed Nov 17, 2010 11:52 pm

Cool story bro.

3D's closed beta right now. You can subscribe to get it, but it's far from perfect.

Return to Hello, Away, Goodbye