Sherlock Holmes - Murder at the Smith Manor (New foyer pg.1)

Tell us about the 001 game you're working on. Show us screenshots. Discuss, promote and share games with others.
Forum rules
If you would like to post about your game, make sure to include screenshots and a long, well-written, thorough description.

Please be positive and understand that not everyone is skilled at using Map001. Games that are similar to other games, or fan games using commercial games' art are perfectly acceptable.

This forum section is dedicated to the discussion of games made with Map001 only.

You must upload your games to above games section of site. Outside links for games are forbidden in this section.
Zhuge
Insane 001 Forum Member

Sherlock Holmes - Murder at the Smith Manor (New foyer pg.1)

Postby Zhuge » Sat Jun 27, 2009 12:34 pm

Little minigame I'm going to release until I can work on my actual project (which is on my laptop). Should be released in the next few days, haven't been working on it much, it's about 25% complete.

So the story goes -
Lady Liliane Smith was found dead in her bedroom. It was late in the night when she was killed and the only possible suspects are the residents in the Manor. Lord Smith (Who was out of town at the time of the murder.) has hired London's most determined detective Sherlock Holmes to take the case. Now Holmes must use his sleek observant skills to search for evidence to find the killer.
----
There is going to be 7 possible endings. (There are six residents, so six murderer endings and one 'secret' ending.)
A mild bit of bashing depending on if you get mislead by the murderer and end up in the dungeon. (It's not really bashing, more so stunning the "creature" and trying to get away.)
There's probably going to be about 15 or 20 maps (right now I have 7), 20 x 20 to 50 x 50 in size.
All sound files are midi's that are really small so the file size should be quite small.
The full game itself should only take about 15 minutes to an hour to complete, but there are multiple endings so you have to do it a few times to officially complete the game, they are randomly generated so I wouldn't really know what ending you have, it more so depends on the evidence and motives you have.
Uhm, otherwise that's pretty much it, this game has a ton of custom stuff, excluding the walls, which I'm keeping at default.
I'll post some screenshots in a few, after I finish lurking through some other topics.
Attachments
Foyernew.PNG
The brand new foyer! Didn't put in any characters yet (besides the detective) I'll put up some more screenshots later, getting a bit lazy heh heh.
Last edited by Zhuge on Fri Aug 07, 2009 12:47 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Reason: New foyer picture.

RPGking
001 Forum Master

Re: Sherlock Holmes - Murder at the Smith Manor

Postby RPGking » Sat Jun 27, 2009 12:38 pm

This sounds great Zhuge, post some screens in a bit. ;)

Zhuge
Insane 001 Forum Member

Postby Zhuge » Sat Jun 27, 2009 1:07 pm

Screenshots added. I'll add some more later.

I'm not too concerned with the HUD. It'll probably be the last thing I work on.

Oh yeah, if you guys want to say any ideas for gameplay or whatever I'm willing to take in any ideas.
I'm planning on adding in false clues and a minor maze to get to the private study, which she keeps all important papers. Also, just because you have clues and a motive for one suspect doesn't mean that another person didn't do it.

RPGking
001 Forum Master

Postby RPGking » Sat Jun 27, 2009 1:30 pm

Throwing us off track huh, this is just a suggestion, maybe you could add stealth to the game as a way of obtaining information. ;) What about graphics, is there anything you are going for in particular. A look, a style.

Zhuge
Insane 001 Forum Member

Postby Zhuge » Sat Jun 27, 2009 1:33 pm

Could you explain stealth a bit more?
And graphics, I'm going for a mid-late 19th century style.

RPGking
001 Forum Master

Postby RPGking » Sat Jun 27, 2009 1:43 pm

Lets say for all intensive purposes, that you need to retrieve some sort of paper or file buts it's locked up.
Add an attraction distance to your footsteps. And enemies who patrol and whatnot (don't make it so you can kill them, Sherlock ain't that way) you can sneak past them, then if you are to close they can get you, but maybe you could add dark lights as zones and the AI cannot see you there. ;)

Zhuge
Insane 001 Forum Member

Postby Zhuge » Sat Jun 27, 2009 1:50 pm

It's just a simple investigation. Only enemies will be in the dungeon and those can only be stunned. As for locked up stuff, I don't have any, I guess I should add some. Keys too. Though if you're trying to point a particular person to the crime the residents will tell you if they saw somebody acting suspicious in a room (Ex. Trying to hide something in a certain room, which obviously means you should look around that room prodding things.).

RPGking
001 Forum Master

Postby RPGking » Sat Jun 27, 2009 1:55 pm

It wouldn't hurt,but i can help you with graphics.

Gamerdude
001 Support

Postby Gamerdude » Sat Jun 27, 2009 10:36 pm

Looks neat :)

I've always wondered how a mystery game would work on 001. Now I guess I shall see :)

MIV
Insane 001 Forum Member

Postby MIV » Sat Jun 27, 2009 11:22 pm

ZhugeLiang wrote:Could you explain stealth a bit more?

Your walls and graphics need to be more diversified for a 19th century English Manor... looks plain still.
And as for stealth, that probably isn't much of a problem, more of interactivity. Bear in mind that you are a detective, so everything and anything has to be scoured for clues and evidence. Make some drops of blood or similar suspicious items, but don't forget myriad zones that let you check books or bookcases etc.
Dialogue is important for detective games, and this has to be heavily scripted for the best effect, especially when you are interrogating someone for information.
"Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes."

Apocalypse I Act I: //////////////////// - 25% Done, Demo v0.3
AVAILABLE: http://www.engine001.com/games/Apocalypse+I+-+Act+I_601.htm
Please play through the full game, or PM me for hints and easter eggs.

The M4 Team Salutes You.

Zhuge
Insane 001 Forum Member

Postby Zhuge » Sat Jun 27, 2009 11:27 pm

MIV wrote:
ZhugeLiang wrote:Could you explain stealth a bit more?

Your walls and graphics need to be more diversified for a 19th century English Manor... looks plain still.
And as for stealth, that probably isn't much of a problem, more of interactivity. Bear in mind that you are a detective, so everything and anything has to be scoured for clues and evidence. Make some drops of blood or similar suspicious items, but don't forget myriad zones that let you check books or bookcases etc.
Dialogue is important for detective games, and this has to be heavily scripted for the best effect, especially when you are interrogating someone for information.

Bah Firetruck walls. I'm just keeping this game as a minigame, not an actual game. :lol:
I'm going to make it as straight forward as possible, yet organized.
DLC included.

Ammohead
Insane 001 Forum Member

Postby Ammohead » Sun Jun 28, 2009 12:27 am

mmmm, a cool friend making a cool game! Count ammohead in for downloading. :D
"Life can get hard, but what I've learned is that, it gets better...Far better. Fall down, become wounded, and you'll be immune to the next situation. Hardtimes are like a pistol, you throw out one and another is right back in the chamber" -Timmy (Ammo)

Stephen Chapman
001 Forum Master

Postby Stephen Chapman » Sun Jun 28, 2009 2:42 am

DLC! I can't wait! ;)

MIV
Insane 001 Forum Member

Postby MIV » Sun Jun 28, 2009 4:28 am

Stephen Chapman wrote:DLC! I can't wait! ;)

Ah, don't be another AMC. Finish the game and work on any changes necessary before getting the DLC done.
"Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes."

The M4 Team Salutes You.

Stephen Chapman
001 Forum Master

Postby Stephen Chapman » Sun Jun 28, 2009 5:10 am

I assumed it was just a joke haha :)

Scaveleon
001 Translator

Postby Scaveleon » Sun Jun 28, 2009 5:10 am

ZhugeLiang wrote:DLC included.

What do you mean, DLC?

Novel games like these can turn out to be very interesting(Phoenix Wright, anyone?). I'd love to see how this turns out. Remember to include an autopsy report in the game. ;)
MIV wrote:It's definitely not The Epic Game of Loladin as the screenshot said.
Nor is it The Epic Game of Loladin Happy Face.

SoundCloud
Project blog

RPGking
001 Forum Master

Postby RPGking » Sun Jun 28, 2009 11:32 am

You should have a journal that records and adds clues that you've found to it in case a player forgets or gets confused. ;)

Zhuge
Insane 001 Forum Member

Postby Zhuge » Sun Jun 28, 2009 12:28 pm

Haha, yeah I was just kidding. There wont actually be DLC.

Scaveleon wrote:I'd love to see how this turns out. Remember to include an autopsy report in the game. ;)

Never thought of that. I'll try that. :)

Items are scripted so they tell you who the evidence refers to. ;)

Lucifiend
001 Subscriber

Postby Lucifiend » Sun Jun 28, 2009 5:27 pm

You swear this is a zombie-less game? I've come to expect nothing less lately. Detective story, nice angle. Be even more interesting if the game reacted to your investigative skills. If you ask smart questions then you get better answers. If you find a clue first then you can ask more specific questions, etc. Then again, I don't like playing "what's the right question" games either. You ask the wrong thing and the whole train derails.

Zhuge
Insane 001 Forum Member

Postby Zhuge » Sun Jun 28, 2009 5:37 pm

This is a zombie-shooter game. Ha, just kidding. But I've already planned on making it so when you get evidence you can ask questions. Though the people who answer them aren't always honest. ;)

Ammohead
Insane 001 Forum Member

Postby Ammohead » Sun Jun 28, 2009 6:10 pm

That sounds heka awsome, see with me if their not honest the first time, that'll get them a bullet. :lol:

Also maybe you can make it so some people will only tell you something once, on that once branch thing. Like the'll say "I herd a shot ring out but that's all I know." Then the every other time could be, "that's all I know sir..." Also if you do make this a shooter type game, you might wanna add a service revolver since sherlock holmes was past times, it be a time paradox to see a glock in the game. :lol:

Good luck I can't wait to play this!
"Life can get hard, but what I've learned is that, it gets better...Far better. Fall down, become wounded, and you'll be immune to the next situation. Hardtimes are like a pistol, you throw out one and another is right back in the chamber" -Timmy (Ammo)

jake.lutze
Distinguished 001 Member

Postby jake.lutze » Sun Jun 28, 2009 10:50 pm

[quote="ammohead213"]it be a time paradox to see a glock in the game.quote]

No Snake! Youve caused a Time Paradox! (ten points for the reference...)

So since people are lying to you, how will you figure that out?
Do you want me to amke a resource?
PM me and Ill see what I can do.
Invasion of the 8-bit Aliens
resources: 25% done
making: bosses, enemies, and tiles
I R smrt. I promise.

Ammohead
Insane 001 Forum Member

Postby Ammohead » Sun Jun 28, 2009 10:57 pm

:lol:,
Maybe some people give you diffrent
Stories and some of their stories fit according to your evidence and some are down right bogus.

Also can you give them a round if they lie to you or you decide their not much use anymore? :lol:

jake.lutze
Distinguished 001 Member

Postby jake.lutze » Sun Jun 28, 2009 11:04 pm

ammohead213 wrote:Also can you give them a round if they lie to you or you decide their not much use anymore? :lol:

Now good ol sherlock would say nay to that, but I say they deserve it.

You know what mama says about liars.
Do you want me to amke a resource?
PM me and Ill see what I can do.
Invasion of the 8-bit Aliens
resources: 25% done
making: bosses, enemies, and tiles
I R smrt. I promise.

Ammohead
Insane 001 Forum Member

Postby Ammohead » Sun Jun 28, 2009 11:10 pm

:lol: true.
Can't wait to see how this turns out too. It looks fun. :D

Zhuge
Insane 001 Forum Member

Postby Zhuge » Sun Jun 28, 2009 11:27 pm

Nah, there won't be any killing. When they lie, you'll have to use the evidence you have to point out the real suspect.

Ammohead
Insane 001 Forum Member

Postby Ammohead » Sun Jun 28, 2009 11:30 pm

Oh okay. :)

RPGking
001 Forum Master

Postby RPGking » Wed Jul 01, 2009 8:32 pm

WHAT A TWIST...never quite seen a game such as this one on 001, and yes, even if there is no killing, I will find a way to take him down! :lol:

MIV
Insane 001 Forum Member

Postby MIV » Thu Jul 02, 2009 12:29 am

RPGking wrote:WHAT A TWIST...never quite seen a game such as this one on 001, and yes, even if there is no killing, I will find a way to take him down! :lol:

That's Sherlock Holmes for you, mate. Actually, there are some killings in Holmes, see Hound of the Baskervilles. Maybe you can include a bit, but not too much.

The M4 Team Salutes You.

Zhuge
Insane 001 Forum Member

Postby Zhuge » Sat Jul 11, 2009 8:11 pm

It's been like 10 days so I thought I might tell y'all my progress. So far I have one ending done, but I should in Austell by Tuesday or so. Bad news is I don't have a flash drive so I can't take it with me. I'm probably going to release the demo with like two or three endings (see what I can get done in the next couple of days) and just make a new e-mail address and just email my game to myself so I can work on it later. Hopefully I can get in at least two normal endings and a secret one (MIV will be disappointed at me because of the murder weapon. :lol:). Otherwise should be an easy play, maybe 20 or 30 minutes for all three endings. 8)

MIV
Insane 001 Forum Member

Postby MIV » Sun Jul 12, 2009 3:22 am

ZhugeLiang wrote:MIV will be disappointed at me because of the murder weapon. :lol:).

No freaking idea what you mean.

The M4 Team Salutes You.

Scaveleon
001 Translator

Postby Scaveleon » Sun Jul 12, 2009 3:12 pm

Saw Sherlock Holmes in TV today - Now I really want to play it. I didn't know this game was based on someone else.

SoundCloud
Project blog

Zhuge
Insane 001 Forum Member

Postby Zhuge » Sun Jul 12, 2009 3:46 pm

I worked my ass off for like two hours today. I might have a demo done by tonight. Only one murder weapon and motive though, but all the suspects can be chosen. 8)

Ammohead
Insane 001 Forum Member

Postby Ammohead » Sun Jul 12, 2009 4:15 pm

Nice, as soon as my pc internet is up, I'll download it. :D

Lucifiend
001 Subscriber

Postby Lucifiend » Sun Jul 12, 2009 7:29 pm

Do we get to smoke a pipe? Seriously, doesn't count as a Holmes mystery unless you have a pipe!

Zhuge
Insane 001 Forum Member

Postby Zhuge » Sun Jul 12, 2009 7:58 pm

Haha, yeah. If you look closely in some of the screenshots you can kinda see the pipe. But yes, there is a pipe. 8)

Gamerdude
001 Support

Postby Gamerdude » Sun Jul 12, 2009 11:55 pm

Haha nice touch :)

Can't wait to play, Zhuge.

Ammohead
Insane 001 Forum Member

Postby Ammohead » Mon Jul 13, 2009 12:37 am

Same here. :D

RPGking
001 Forum Master

Postby RPGking » Mon Jul 13, 2009 1:04 am

Me too, you took a whole lot of the 001 defaults and used them in ways i couldn't imagine, allthewhile keeping the feel of sherlock intact and giving that really 1800's feel. I like it a lot. I think most of it is the lighting.

Zhuge
Insane 001 Forum Member

Postby Zhuge » Mon Jul 13, 2009 1:30 pm

Mr. Holmes is a copyrighted character so I'm probably going to have to change him from being the main character... I dunno though. Like every script contains the word Holmes in so it'll take me forever to go through and change em all.

C0c1
001 Forum Master

Postby C0c1 » Mon Jul 13, 2009 5:58 pm

So? Becuase were doing this for fun (and for free) its not an issue :P
I'm Back! :D

Add me on xbox dalek124

Games:
Life As A Kid IIIIIIIIII 5%

Zhuge
Insane 001 Forum Member

Postby Zhuge » Mon Jul 13, 2009 6:11 pm

Even so, he's a copyrighted character and I don't have any permission to use him.

Lucifiend
001 Subscriber

Postby Lucifiend » Mon Jul 13, 2009 7:13 pm

Negative on that one, Z. Holmes is not copyrighted, so press on. It has been over 75 years so all his works are open for use because they are now Public Domain. For proof, check the Project Gutenberg site. He's listed. Why do you think Disney uses all those old works for their movies?

serrafina
001 Forum Master

Postby serrafina » Mon Jul 13, 2009 7:37 pm

I think you mainly mean Disney's The Great Mouse Detective.

This looks really cool, if you're going to add a suspect's list.

Zhuge
Insane 001 Forum Member

Postby Zhuge » Mon Jul 13, 2009 7:52 pm

The copyright was owned by the author's daughter who inherited the title from her father but she died. Now if I want to use him I must contact Jon Lellenberg by email. *sigh*
Though it has been 75 years (I thought it was after 50 years or something like that) it's still copyrighted. Other companies get permission and buy the rights to it member? So they have to pay to use it. ;)

Lucifiend
001 Subscriber

Postby Lucifiend » Mon Jul 13, 2009 10:04 pm

Oops, one book is copyrighted. "The Case Book". The rest are public domain. My mistake. And its 70 years, not 75. Considering half of the stuff on this site is fan games of other copyrighted material, I'm not sure what you're concern is. Unless you plan on selling your game...

Zhuge
Insane 001 Forum Member

Postby Zhuge » Mon Jul 13, 2009 10:25 pm

Nah, but I don't want to get in legal trouble for using Sherlock Holmes in a game.

Peppy2006
001 Subscriber

Postby Peppy2006 » Mon Jul 13, 2009 10:43 pm

If you think that legal stuff is an issue, then I'd be in a federal prison by now. :lol:
As long as you aren't actually making any profit from the game and it's characters and all that, you're fine. ;) You're fine. Just go with it.

MIV
Insane 001 Forum Member

Postby MIV » Tue Jul 14, 2009 9:22 am

If you like, you may credit Sir Arthur Conan Doyle for the ingenious character itself.

The M4 Team Salutes You.

RPGking
001 Forum Master

Postby RPGking » Tue Jul 14, 2009 1:21 pm

If it's not sold or made commercial, your fine. :D Keep working! :D

Lucifiend
001 Subscriber

Postby Lucifiend » Tue Jul 14, 2009 6:56 pm

Do like Hollywood and change his name to something like Shamrock Jones. Or Surelot Bones (uh, that might actually be a porn name).

Zhuge
Insane 001 Forum Member

Postby Zhuge » Tue Jul 14, 2009 7:56 pm

:lol:.
I like that one, Shamrock Jones. 8)
Anyone else have any ideas for a name?

evergreen
Ultimate 001 Member

Postby evergreen » Wed Jul 15, 2009 2:51 am

Best of luck with this game mate.
Can't wait to play it.
Game Coming Soon. Click Here to read about it.

MIV
Insane 001 Forum Member

Postby MIV » Wed Jul 15, 2009 7:10 am

ZhugeLiang wrote::lol:.
I like that one, Shamrock Jones. 8)
Anyone else have any ideas for a name?

Name is not important, unless it's like Mario Mario or something familiar.

The M4 Team Salutes You.

Partysofa
001 Support

Postby Partysofa » Wed Jul 15, 2009 7:09 pm

Christopher Helsung
Oliver McSwan
Dan Riverdale

Just some names from my head :)
001 Discord server Image
Twitter Image
Tales of Astya (WIP) Development Blog

Zhuge
Insane 001 Forum Member

Postby Zhuge » Wed Jul 15, 2009 7:35 pm

Name is really important. Gotta keep it original. ;)

Partysofa
001 Support

Postby Partysofa » Wed Jul 15, 2009 7:39 pm

Werent they good enough? :o

Stan Jacksonville
Diego Juilana Sevilla Sueros (spanish)
001 Discord server Image
Twitter Image
Tales of Astya (WIP) Development Blog

Zhuge
Insane 001 Forum Member

Postby Zhuge » Wed Jul 15, 2009 7:46 pm

Oh that was directed to MIV.
But I want something that is similar to Sherlock Holmes, like Shamrock Jones. ;)

serrafina
001 Forum Master

Postby serrafina » Wed Jul 15, 2009 7:48 pm

I really, really like the name Shamrock Jones too. However, I think you will pull off a good name, Shadowwarrior.

MIV
Insane 001 Forum Member

Postby MIV » Thu Jul 16, 2009 10:26 am

ZhugeLiang wrote:Oh that was directed to MIV.
But I want something that is similar to Sherlock Holmes, like Shamrock Jones. ;)

Ugh. Your choice, I won't go too bad on you for that, but really, Shamrock Jones?!

The M4 Team Salutes You.

Zhuge
Insane 001 Forum Member

Postby Zhuge » Thu Jul 16, 2009 11:00 am

Yeah, it's soo generic and cheesy. It's perfect. :lol:

Ammohead
Insane 001 Forum Member

Postby Ammohead » Tue Jul 21, 2009 2:19 am

Peppy2006 wrote:If you think that legal stuff is an issue, then I'd be in a federal prison by now. :lol:
As long as you aren't actually making any profit from the game and it's characters and all that, you're fine. ;) You're fine. Just go with it.

This is true. :D companys just get crazy when you get profit from a game you made with some of their products and don't give them some of your profit. :lol: it should be fine, plus they can see this as a fan game.

Zhuge
Insane 001 Forum Member

Postby Zhuge » Wed Aug 05, 2009 10:12 pm

Completely changed the look of almost everything in the game. The screens are no longer valid so... I'll update that tonight I get the chance to.

Ammohead
Insane 001 Forum Member

Postby Ammohead » Fri Aug 07, 2009 12:48 pm

Okay awsome. :D

Zhuge
Insane 001 Forum Member

Re: Sherlock Holmes - Murder at the Smith Manor (New foyer pg.1)

Postby Zhuge » Fri Aug 07, 2009 12:49 pm

New picture of the foyer with the paused menu. I'll add some more in like an hour or so.

RPGking
001 Forum Master

Postby RPGking » Fri Aug 07, 2009 12:57 pm

Nice, but the torches don't really match the feel of the game, the mono lisa doesn't either, maybe if it was smaller, say 64X64, everythign lese including the custom rugs look wonderful together.

Zhuge
Insane 001 Forum Member

Postby Zhuge » Fri Aug 07, 2009 1:17 pm

The painting is more than an decoration, it actually has a purpose in the game. ;)

RPGking
001 Forum Master

Postby RPGking » Fri Aug 07, 2009 2:20 pm

Ahhh, very clever.... but just fix the torches. Try making a custom torch holder and adding the default small fire animation to it.

Zhuge
Insane 001 Forum Member

Postby Zhuge » Fri Aug 07, 2009 2:27 pm

Those torches are animated. ;)
I'll probably replace them with candles.

RPGking
001 Forum Master

Postby RPGking » Fri Aug 07, 2009 2:41 pm

candles would fit the time period better. :D

Zhuge
Insane 001 Forum Member

Postby Zhuge » Fri Aug 07, 2009 2:43 pm

I had candles up before, but since they're small I couldn't make the light radius huge, so I had a ton of lights and it caused a massive lag on a lot of the maps so now I have wall torches and whatnot.

RPGking
001 Forum Master

Postby RPGking » Sat Aug 08, 2009 4:16 am

try using thosecandles, but make 3 of them on one tile and make a 3way candle holder.

Lucifiend
001 Subscriber

Postby Lucifiend » Sat Aug 08, 2009 12:32 pm

Wasn't the Sherlock era more of an oil lamp technology? Might make things easier.

Zhuge
Insane 001 Forum Member

Postby Zhuge » Sat Aug 08, 2009 12:49 pm

I've been having a ball today. I'm making a bunch of silly cheats for the game. :twisted:

RPGking
001 Forum Master

Postby RPGking » Sat Aug 08, 2009 2:30 pm

Could ya give us one of them....
Also, have been haunting trying to figure out who your avatr is, is he you!? :lol:

Scaveleon
001 Translator

Postby Scaveleon » Sat Aug 08, 2009 2:57 pm

RPGking wrote:Also, have been haunting trying to figure out who your avatr is, is he you!? :lol:

http://www.engine001.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=9187&start=150#p165437

Now, let's get on topic.

SoundCloud
Project blog

Zhuge
Insane 001 Forum Member

Postby Zhuge » Sat Aug 08, 2009 3:17 pm

List of cheats (I guess I shoulda put them in the first post, I'll do that later when I put up screenshots)
To put these cheats in, you have to use the console, which is already in your inventory when you start the game...
(Highlight)

Irontough - Max stats.
10minman - Max speed
Immunity - Really high health and defense (You won't ever get killed again)
Ghostbusters - "Ghostlock" Holmes (Sherlock but in ghost form with max stats)
MycroftHolmes - Mycroft in party. (Just to have him along, can't play as him though.)
Gumballs! - Life time supply of gumballs. (There is a gumball machine in the study. heh heh.)
60min2spare - Makes you really, really, really, slow.
Moretime - Adds 10 minutes to finish the game.
Tooeasy - Subtracts 10 minutes.
Noservice - No shirt, or shoes.
Teleportfoyer - Teleports you to the foyer.
Teleportdining - Teleports you to the dining hall.
Teleportden - Teleports you to the den.
Teleportkitchen - Teleports you to the kitchen.
Megajump - Massive jumps.

Ammohead
Insane 001 Forum Member

Postby Ammohead » Sat Aug 08, 2009 4:32 pm

Nice. :D we think alike. :lol:

MIV
Insane 001 Forum Member

Postby MIV » Mon Aug 10, 2009 1:46 am

What? The Mona Lisa? Oh, you have got to be...
Nonetheless, a few moar decorations won't kill. Not Victorian enough, if you ask me.

The M4 Team Salutes You.

RPGking
001 Forum Master

Postby RPGking » Mon Aug 10, 2009 7:42 pm

I like the rustic, victorian, and renassance looks, if you melded them together that would eb cool, but I agree with MIV.

MIV
Insane 001 Forum Member

Postby MIV » Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:30 am

RPGking wrote:I like the rustic, victorian, and renassance looks, if you melded them together that would eb cool, but I agree with MIV.

No, it would be very disturbing to see a medieval castle with a ballista, whereas your soldiers are wielding flintlock muskets. Stick to one theme, the more-Victorianish one represented in Sherlock Holmes.

The M4 Team Salutes You.

Zhuge
Insane 001 Forum Member

Postby Zhuge » Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:17 pm

Meh, I'm just making it look what I think looks "cool" :lol:.

MIV
Insane 001 Forum Member

Postby MIV » Wed Aug 12, 2009 11:06 am

Zhuge wrote:Meh, I'm just making it look what I think looks "cool" :lol:.

Sherlock Holmes and 'cool' normally don't go together, but I like your style.

The M4 Team Salutes You.

RPGking
001 Forum Master

Postby RPGking » Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:55 pm

As Lance vance from GTA VC would put it:

I like you style man, real fresh. :lol:

I wasn't thinking when I said that MIV, and you are right. :lol:

MIV
Insane 001 Forum Member

Postby MIV » Thu Aug 13, 2009 7:32 am

By all means combine them for another game, RPG. I don't mind, but it's a little distorted when presented with Sherlock Holmes.

The M4 Team Salutes You.

Return to Games In Progress