Need a link/site

Discussion pertaining to resources, stories/characters and gameplay ideas in this forum dedicated to games that are just a faint glow.
Forum rules
Do not create a topic offering to produce resources. Click here for the reason.

Please use above resources section of site so everyone can have access to the resources you create.
haraldx
Ultimate 001 Member

Need a link/site

Postby haraldx » Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:32 pm

I need a link/site where I can see guns from all sides (front, sides, back, (like when aiming down the sight) top, down etc.). I'm recently into modelling real guns and I want them to be as precise as low-poly modelling can go, however, it's hard to model a gun with (almost) no reference pictures. For now I'm modeling a MP7 PDW, if anyone finds pictures of the gun it would be nice (un-modded please).

EDIT: Message to who ever moved the topic. This has (almost) no connection with 001 resource making, as these models or anything aren't going into one of my projects.

RPGking
001 Forum Master

Re: Need a link/site

Postby RPGking » Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:01 pm

http://www.the-blueprints.com/blueprints/

Here. Google is a goof source too.

haraldx
Ultimate 001 Member

Postby haraldx » Fri Jul 22, 2011 6:17 am

Hm... an interesting site - has many orthagonal pictures, however still has no 360 degree pictures or alike. Thank you for the help tho, it has some nice pictures for reference.

RPGking
001 Forum Master

Postby RPGking » Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:27 pm

I use it, and ortho is all you need, a side view for guns is it, the front, back, and top/bottoms are self explanitory.

haraldx
Ultimate 001 Member

Postby haraldx » Fri Jul 22, 2011 4:10 pm

RPGking wrote:I use it, and ortho is all you need, a side view for guns is it, the front, back, and top/bottoms are self explanitory.

How can I make a correct iron-sight if I never saw how it really looks like? :lol:

RPGking
001 Forum Master

Postby RPGking » Fri Jul 22, 2011 7:05 pm

The side is all you need trust me, one who is a modeler would think you've played enough games and should know what they look like. Look up tutorials on gun modeling if you don't. Or a google image search, google is your friend when it comes to modeling.

Return to Resource, Story and Level Design