Most addicting games?

General discussion relating to everything except 001.
Forum rules
Please do not post questions concerning the 001 software in this forum.
SBG
001 Subscriber

Most addicting games?

Postby SBG » Mon Apr 08, 2013 5:13 am

What are some of the most addicting games you ever played? You know the ones, that you have to force yourself to stop playing after you realize you just lost 6 hours of time without realizing it...

My top 3 would have to be...
3. Euro Truck Simulator 2
2. Hotline Miami
1. Terraria

Damn Terraria... I hate that game so much, yet I still find myself unexplainably launching it and staying glued to it for hours and hours. And hours. That's the type of crap that could potentially ruin your life. That's why I hate it. It's a lot of fun, but it's dangerous.

Hotline Miami I don't mind being addicted to. It's probably the funnest game I've ever played. Impossibly hard yet not frustrating at all. And really intense and rewarding when you really get in the zone and actually start winning. Must be played with Xbox 360 controller.

Euro Truck Simulator 2. Anybody here played that? It's a great game. Best simulator ever. But I do tend to lose a lot of time on it. Not that it's super addicting, but it takes a long time to complete missions and you don't wanna stop playing in the middle of a delivery so you stick with it til you finish. Then you check to see what the next jobs are and find a good one. "Might as well do this one too, it won't take that long". 2 hours later, still driving around Europe. :roll:
Also must be played with an Xbox controller, or even better a wheel and pedals.

Mr.Numbers
001 Support

Re: Most addicting games?

Postby Mr.Numbers » Mon Apr 08, 2013 5:28 am

What about games which are addicting until you beat them? :P Then they get burried away not to be played again for years... but then once you start playing your instantly hooked again and MUST beat it! xD

If so, well every final fantasy game that ive played (7, 10 and can't remember... but possibly the other was 6?), mario games(Oh god... too many to count), LoZ(Ocarina of time, wind waker, 4 swords adventure or some crap), Crash Bandicoot(All PSX titles), etc... (Total hours are just... uncountable in those few alone)
I AM THE ALL MIGHTY SCRIPTING MASTER
Please do not PM me with Engine 001 related questions, rather post on the forums. ;)

KinkySketch

Postby KinkySketch » Mon Apr 08, 2013 12:30 pm

HOTLINE MIAMI!

Not Me
001 Subscriber

Postby Not Me » Mon Apr 08, 2013 12:36 pm

Hexagon. 'nuff said.
The above image is totally not a link to my website.

Gamerdude
001 Support

Postby Gamerdude » Mon Apr 08, 2013 1:18 pm

There's a steam game called 10,000,000 that I've been playing exclusively lately. Pretty neat.

AnvilHouse
001 Support

Postby AnvilHouse » Mon Apr 08, 2013 10:29 pm

Disgaea 2: Cursed Memories, logged over 600 hours on it before my PS2 died, and also Final Fantasy X....had 2 perfect game files including all of Khimarhi's lanceted skills
Image Image Image

https://www.patreon.com/Anvilhouse ...yes...I am on Patreon!

-The store is under construction-
All items are guaranteed to work with 001 ;)

Return to General Discussion