Hey. I thought I'd drop in and just say...

General discussion relating to everything except 001.
Forum rules
Please do not post questions concerning the 001 software in this forum.
Inxth
001 Forum Master

Hey. I thought I'd drop in and just say...

Postby Inxth » Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:35 pm

I want to thank you all for being such great friends and keeping me emotionally sane for the past 2 years. =)

As you may/may not already know, I suffer from having emotional problems and having trouble with communicating with others through means of speech. This leads to an unstable social life, and being the half-insane, labiopalatochised, bisexual twelve-year-old with the asperger's syndrome to boot doesn't really help. My social life was a wreck, my parents restrict me from doing anything but study, my brother incessantly annoys me :P and thus, this forum board has become the only place I really feel at home.

There were a few times where I was harrassed and outcast by my peers (sorry, I couldn't find a better word, seeing as they aren't really my friends) to the point where I considered suicide. But whenever I come here to say goodbye, it reminds me that I've still got a lot of life left to live, and that I've got something to live for - a community that actually considers me to be one of their own. So I'd really like to thank you all.

Special thanks goes to:

- Mike, for bringing us all together.
- Predator King, for snapping me to my senses at unexpected times. =P
- Zhuge, for being such a great guy and an even better mentor.
- Ammohead, for teaching me the true meaning of life. (not 42) Also for being able to listen to me when I need to talk to someone.
- Peppy2006, because his genius never fails to cheer me up =)
- Serrafina, for being so helpful and always pointing me in the right direction.
- Ixayou, for being both a great director and an awesome friend.
- Stephen Chapman, because, as a fellow aussie, really does help whenever I talk to him. although we seldom talk (mainly because of my own inactivity) the times when we did were enough to help =)
- Patatoface, for being a great listener at a lot of times.
- The RPG Team, as working with them is the only time I feel very comfortable working in a group.

And last, but definitely not least,

Everyone else who reads this post =)

Signed,
Prototype I.N.X.T.H.
I'm back, but not in business. Woop woop.

serrafina
001 Forum Master

Re: Hey. I thought I'd drop in and just say...

Postby serrafina » Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:42 pm

Dude, you have a creative mind and a strong passion, if your life lies within the Game Realm or not, use those strong traits to become a successful person. Set your mind on something you want to achieve with your hands, and I know you can endure the hard times. I feel like this community is family as well as I see several familiar faces. :3 So don't feel secluded or anything because I'm sure we will always help you out, even if it doesn't specifically relate to 001. ;]

Scaveleon
001 Translator

Postby Scaveleon » Sun Dec 12, 2010 5:14 pm

Hey, I feel the same in so many ways. Misery likes company. Everything I value ends up being taken away from me.
MIV wrote:It's definitely not The Epic Game of Loladin as the screenshot said.
Nor is it The Epic Game of Loladin Happy Face.

SoundCloud
Project blog

xWar_and_Piecex
001 Admirer

Postby xWar_and_Piecex » Sun Dec 12, 2010 7:19 pm

Ditto. :(
Why would dragon keyblade ask dragon keyblade about dragon keyblades avatar and username?

Purchase mugs, t-shirts, and more at: http://www.cafepress.com/WarandPieceEntertainmentShop!

War And Piece Official Logo:

Sam Fisher: Feeling bullet-proof Gordon Freeman?

Gordon Freeman: Oh, shit! Your Fisher aren't you? How did you get in this video game? You're in the wrong video game.

Sam Fisher: No, your in the wrong video game! Look around you!

Ixayou
001 Translator

Postby Ixayou » Sun Dec 12, 2010 7:51 pm

yeah social life can be tough sometimes. And the "trouble with communicating with others through means of speech" thing: been there, done that. Maybe not the same way as you but a couple years back people thought of me as the girl who never talked, because i had some trauma from the past that made me scared of talking. But no matter how stuck you might feel, know that anything can change if you work hard enough for it. All you need is to belive in yourself :)

This comunity is like one big family, where everyone has their part. If one needs help, the others will support them as good as they can. Just remember that we are all here for you if you might ever need somebody to talk with :)
ImageThe Rpg Teams Blog!
All published information about our project will be there
http://shadowsofsephtia.blog.com/

Indiana 266
001 Forum Master

Postby Indiana 266 » Mon Dec 13, 2010 10:44 am

I'm optimistic, if you ever need a spot of optimism, I'm here.

xWar_and_Piecex
001 Admirer

Postby xWar_and_Piecex » Mon Dec 13, 2010 4:35 pm

Indiana 266 wrote:I'm optimistic, if you ever need a spot of optimism, I'm here.

Jee, I wish I had your confidence. :(
Why would dragon keyblade ask dragon keyblade about dragon keyblades avatar and username?

Purchase mugs, t-shirts, and more at: http://www.cafepress.com/WarandPieceEntertainmentShop!

War And Piece Official Logo:

Sam Fisher: Feeling bullet-proof Gordon Freeman?

Gordon Freeman: Oh, shit! Your Fisher aren't you? How did you get in this video game? You're in the wrong video game.

Sam Fisher: No, your in the wrong video game! Look around you!

Redemption
Ultimate 001 Member

Postby Redemption » Wed Dec 15, 2010 1:03 am

Hm, well I had the though of suicide when I was even a bit younger than you.
Life, is hard the lesson is don't let it take over.
You don't need a social life early (Learned in late elementary)
You haven't gotten in to hardcore bullying yet (I'm in Highschool ;))
But you do have some time to make more friends.
Just, happy times and good luck.
Don't take everything so seriously, just if it bothers you ignore it.
(Kept me sane through elementary)
I had no social life and I was literally outcasted by everyone.
I think you'll be like me, you'll get more popular in (middle) middle school.
Good luck. ;)
Last edited by Redemption on Wed Dec 15, 2010 1:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Automatically merged double post.

patatoface
001 Forum Master

Postby patatoface » Tue Dec 21, 2010 3:06 am

it really cheers me up that we've helped you out and we or at least i don't just see you as a peer, equal or a friend i see you a brother of a large family i'm in called the 001 community :)

Peppy2006
001 Subscriber

Postby Peppy2006 » Thu Dec 23, 2010 7:54 pm

patatoface wrote:it really cheers me up that we've helped you out and we or at least i don't just see you as a peer, equal or a friend i see you a brother of a large family i'm in called the 001 community :)

Same. I'm glad to hear we've helped you through hard times. I went through some when I was about your age, mostly because I wasn't/am not too social, but it gets better as you get older, and with some practice (Mostly just talking with your friends, you get better at talking overall, and eventually talking to people you're not quite friends with comes with that, naturally) things'll get easier. Once you're in High School, too, things get a lot easier in that field... At least, that's what happened with me, and I never thought it would, so there's definitely a lot of hope there, Inxth. You've just gotta keep your head up, and remain strong. :)

2cool4me4
001 Subscriber

Postby 2cool4me4 » Fri Dec 31, 2010 6:25 pm

:o
I thought I was the only *ahem* 12-year-old on the forum!
uhm.
Please don't boot me from the forum, mods...

Anyway, your welcome! Even though I'm probably the farthest one from your list, sometimes a nice break on the forums is all I need to perk myself up!
Not sure how that adds to the conversation, but I said it!
Once you have mastered the :usevalue:, you are a truly awesome 001er.

Return to General Discussion