Quit Projects and New Projects

Tell us about the 001 game you're working on. Show us screenshots. Discuss, promote and share games with others.
Forum rules
If you would like to post about your game, make sure to include screenshots and a long, well-written, thorough description.

Please be positive and understand that not everyone is skilled at using Map001. Games that are similar to other games, or fan games using commercial games' art are perfectly acceptable.

This forum section is dedicated to the discussion of games made with Map001 only.

You must upload your games to above games section of site. Outside links for games are forbidden in this section.
wolveshouse
001 Supporter

Quit Projects and New Projects

Postby wolveshouse » Fri Jun 04, 2010 9:43 pm

To let everyone know, all of my games, including Horror, have been canceled. Thank you for your download- the demo is now useless and in two days will be deleted off of the site. I've recently figured out how to import resources, so that's what's cancelled Horror, my newest project. Now, the project I'm working on is called Nuclear Winter. If there are any games already called that, the game on the games page will be named NUCLEAR WINTER W to specify it was made by me.
I can haz cheezburgur?
Deedasmi wrote:M: Now, this is a story all about how my life got flip, turned, upside down and I'd like to take a minute so just sit right there, and tell you how I became the prince of a town called bel air.
C: In west philadelphia born and raised on a playground is where I spent most of my days.
M: Go on
C: Actually, I can't. I don't know much about Buddhism.

errrrrr

joedapro67
001 Fanatic

Re: Quit Projects and New Projects

Postby joedapro67 » Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:10 pm

Will be waiting for demo, post screenies as soon as you can please :D
Check out my latest project, Krown! http://engine001.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=26673

Adam
001 Forum Master

Postby Adam » Wed Jun 23, 2010 12:58 pm

Never Mind
Last edited by Adam on Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Somewhere out there, is a planet with no war, no hunger, no poverty, no killing, and no evil.
It also has no oxygen

serrafina
001 Forum Master

Postby serrafina » Wed Jun 23, 2010 5:28 pm

lol. Adam, this topic was not made as a owner's game topic; this topic is an announcement. He recently commented that he would make a topic called Nuclear Winter or Nuclear Winter W, when he is ready. This is just for fans to know where his old games went and what new ones are coming out. :]

So when he makes his new topic called Nuclear Winter or Nuclear Winter W, he'll post a description. ;)

Adam
001 Forum Master

Postby Adam » Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:42 am

I know, I FAIL..again :lol:
Somewhere out there, is a planet with no war, no hunger, no poverty, no killing, and no evil.
It also has no oxygen

Tehufn
001 Fanatic

Postby Tehufn » Thu Jul 08, 2010 2:27 am

wolveshouse wrote:To let everyone know, all of my games, including Horror, have been canceled. Thank you for your download- the demo is now useless and in two days will be deleted off of the site. I've recently figured out how to import resources, so that's what's cancelled Horror, my newest project. Now, the project I'm working on is called Nuclear Winter. If there are any games already called that, the game on the games page will be named NUCLEAR WINTER W to specify it was made by me.

Wow I would like to say I missed those games. I also have my fair share af failed games.
ImageTake the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.

Current games
Maze game - Working on it.

games don't have to be challenging to be fun. If it has a breathtaking storyline, good characters, and hard puzzles, you're good to go. In the game, it shouldn't be too hard to defeat enemies If you're a god.

Chowow
001 Admirer

Postby Chowow » Fri Jul 16, 2010 4:34 pm

What was wrong with your old games?
Thanks for reading this post. :)
"There are only two ways to live; as if nothing is a miracle, or as if everything is a miracle."

wolveshouse
001 Supporter

Postby wolveshouse » Sat Jul 17, 2010 12:23 am

Chowow wrote:What was wrong with your old games?

Coding was BAD! And I've come up with better storylines. Horror still had no zone disabling, and Nuclear Winter's been canceled for loading bugs and bad interface.

My new game is Disease, the one I have limited myself to. I'm supposed to finish it at least by Oct... And at most November. But I've been doing a lot of forumwork, not only on engine 001 but on my website you can find in Off-Beat and Ads.
I can haz cheezburgur?
Deedasmi wrote:M: Now, this is a story all about how my life got flip, turned, upside down and I'd like to take a minute so just sit right there, and tell you how I became the prince of a town called bel air.
C: In west philadelphia born and raised on a playground is where I spent most of my days.

errrrrr

metomunc
001 Forum Master

Postby metomunc » Mon Jul 19, 2010 4:28 pm

Isn't there already a game called disease? That's cool that you're working on the forum. *Thumbs up*
Who should I really listen to?

wolveshouse
001 Supporter

Postby wolveshouse » Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:16 am

metomunc wrote:Isn't there already a game called disease? That's cool that you're working on the forum. *Thumbs up*

I meant like posting, Im not an admin. :?

And I didn't know. If there was, it's older. So I didn't know. BTW Demo is due next Sunday. :3
I can haz cheezburgur?

errrrrr

Return to Games In Progress